HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
3 worst areas in Manassas
Posted by: moving ()
Date: October 14, 2012 09:12PM

Looking to move to the Manassas area and was wondering which three areas would you consider to have the highest crime rate?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 3 worst areas in Manassas
Posted by: BigK ()
Date: October 14, 2012 10:01PM

Georgetown South has to be on top of the list.

Posted by: HamFist ()
Date: October 15, 2012 12:28AM

- Georgetown South
- Irongate
- Coverstone

Posted by: HOA MGR ()
Date: November 09, 2012 07:58PM

The outside, the edge and the inside.

Posted by: No HOA here ()
Date: December 22, 2012 12:31PM

I live less than one mile from the Manassas police station. My area is the best

Posted by: Francie ()
Date: December 31, 2012 12:50PM

I grew up in Springfield and moved to Manassas in 1975. It's funny to see that the same three neighborhoods are still the worst. Irongate was always a little druggy-boarderline, Coverstone was too near 7-11 and too cheap, and Georgetown South was awful already.

I'm really enjoying the posts!

Posted by: reggie ()
Date: July 16, 2013 11:38AM

Yeah there are a lot of niggers and spics in those areas. You can smell the b.o. and fried chicken from about 1/4 mile away. There is also this constant rancid smell of nigger and spic semen and pussy juices mixing together. I think those animals are starting to breed.

I remember years ago when niggers and spics hated each other. It was like dogs and cats. Then they grouped themselves into the same cages, i.e. coverstone, irongate, etc. and now they are getting along and starting to make little spiglets and niglics. Soon we wont have niggers or spics, only nigics or spiggers. Amazing how these animals have evolved.

Posted by: Ahhhh Reggie ()
Date: July 21, 2013 12:24AM

You are a complete imbecile; an absolute fool. Wow.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 17, 2013 06:15PM

nationality aside (assuming they ARE citizens which they may only be techinically vacationers who overstayed their vacation)

"crime breeds". believe it.

that's what it meant: the Ancient Greeks and Romans actaully thought out some of what they said. wow.

if they have theiving morals they will pass it on. and it will become or has past become turf war area of might makes rite - which will be a problem if it isn't already - i don't know

i don't beleive a word about "how they evolved". i'd guess they were hired as cheap labor and probably helped by gov funds to insure they were cheap - would be my guess - and or brought in because they vote democrat or for political hand greasing. you can expect if the offer is given they take it. you know they are not their if the rent isn't too high.

Posted by: truth seeker ()
Date: August 26, 2013 10:12PM

reggie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah there are a lot of niggers and spics in those
> areas. You can smell the b.o. and fried chicken
> from about 1/4 mile away. There is also this
> constant rancid smell of nigger and spic semen and
> pussy juices mixing together. I think those
> animals are starting to breed.
>
> I remember years ago when niggers and spics hated
> each other. It was like dogs and cats. Then they
> grouped themselves into the same cages, i.e.
> coverstone, irongate, etc. and now they are
> getting along and starting to make little spiglets
> and niglics. Soon we wont have niggers or spics,
> only nigics or spiggers. Amazing how these
> animals have evolved.

FINALLY! Someone is brave enough to say it how it is. Reggie, thank you. I sent you an email also thanking you.

I was actually in coverstone today and I smelled this tropical smell that I couldnt quite place. Then when I went to Big Lots, some coon was buying a case of cocoa butter b/c she was "ashy" she even put some on in the store. That sour smell of nigger b.o. and the tropical smell of cocoa butter was exactly what I was smelling before. THe only thing missing was the stale burrito smell. I'm sure she had it on her breath because I'll bet anythign she was chewing on some mexican cock earlier that day, but I didnt want to get too close for fear of being sucked into her black hole that she calls a cunt.

The best thing this county did was when they started moving all the spics out of the area.

Posted by: mambo no 5 ()
Date: October 29, 2013 11:00PM

truth seeker Wrote:
> reggie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yeah there are a lot of niggers and spics in
> those
> > areas. You can smell the b.o. and fried
> chicken
> > from about 1/4 mile away. There is also this
> > constant rancid smell of nigger and spic semen
> and
> > pussy juices mixing together. I think those
> > animals are starting to breed.
> >
> > I remember years ago when niggers and spics
> hated
> > each other. It was like dogs and cats. Then
> they
> > grouped themselves into the same cages, i.e.
> > coverstone, irongate, etc. and now they are
> > getting along and starting to make little
> spiglets
> > and niglics. Soon we wont have niggers or
> spics,
> > only nigics or spiggers. Amazing how these
> > animals have evolved.
>
> FINALLY! Someone is brave enough to say it how it
> is. Reggie, thank you. I sent you an email also
> thanking you.
>
> I was actually in coverstone today and I smelled
> this tropical smell that I couldnt quite place.
> Then when I went to Big Lots, some coon was buying
> a case of cocoa butter b/c she was "ashy" she
> even put some on in the store. That sour smell of
> nigger b.o. and the tropical smell of cocoa butter
> was exactly what I was smelling before. THe only
> thing missing was the stale burrito smell. I'm
> sure she had it on her breath because I'll bet
> anythign she was chewing on some mexican cock
> earlier that day, but I didnt want to get too
> close for fear of being sucked into her black hole
> that she calls a cunt.
>
> The best thing this county did was when they
> started moving all the spics out of the area.

I just spit my coffee all over my computer. Hilarious.

Posted by: Keisha Johnston ()
Date: February 11, 2014 01:07AM

Earlier this month, some Mexican shot up a bunch of other beaners over at that spic club 98 degrees, over behind hooters off sudley. Apparently some coon bouncer was deep dicking some nigger lipped African whore and wouldn't let him in. So, as the typical illiterate can will do, he got a gun and shot up the place.

The tragedy is that instead of receiving a medal he was ARRESTED! What kind of shit is that? Poppycock if you ask me.

Posted by: Truth hurts ()
Date: February 11, 2014 10:02AM

3 worst areas in Manassas:

1- Manassas
2- Manassas
3- Manassas

Posted by: MRPRETZLE ()
Date: February 11, 2014 12:47PM

Nokesville is. lulz

Posted by: OMama ()
Date: February 12, 2014 10:56AM

1. Downtown
2. Uptown
3. All around town

Posted by: ManassasJake ()
Date: March 01, 2014 11:01PM

Excuse me, but please ignore all those bigots on this board. Dispicable. I live near Ben Lomond park off of Sudley Manor Drive. My neighborhood is full of hard working persons. It is safe and fun to. In the summer we goes to the water park lots of times. It is fun and good.

So anyway, there are some nice places in manassas. We like people that work hard and have kids and stuff. Come talk to me sometime as i like to play outside with my kids and whatnot, its fun.

Posted by: Mark Ragan ()
Date: March 03, 2014 12:01AM

From springfield came to manassas, I live near that bar that was shot up. I'M MOVING WAY OUT OF TOWN!!!! point of the woods is on the rise of some trashy people. It only continues..... Also any red light you hit expect to be raced against since everyone puts loud exhausts on their shitty mustangs and think their badass.

Posted by: tina3333 ()
Date: June 03, 2014 10:49PM

Im a 29 year old girl just out of college. I have a job in Chantilly. I just signed a lease with some people on Purdue Court in Manassas. Can anyone tell me about the area? Is it fun to meet people there? I read some of these posts and aside from the racist rants, it seems like I might be near a bad area.

Posted by: Amalia ()
Date: June 09, 2014 02:08AM

Manassas is a terrible place to live. I'm from herndon, VA and we just bought a condo here in manassas and I hate it. People here are so rude and customer service is terrible. Unless you're white you WILL be treated differently. And that's as honest as it gets. I don't understand why there's so many ignorant people here. Even the kids here (where I live it's mostly white and black) treat each other with such rudeness that it shocks me. I'm just waiting to improve on the home a bit and reselling it ASAP. I can't stand manassas. Those racists idiots on the board are just like the people here. They're lazy people who would rather go out of their way NOT to help you then to treat you like a human being. And the funny thing is that manassas isn't even ghetto. But these kids are running around acting like wannabe thugs. the problem isn't the minority population. It's the town. It's disgusting. Everything's half ass here, ugh, the list can go on and on.

Posted by: wigger pigger ()
Date: June 09, 2014 02:39AM

suck on a nigger

Posted by: Milf Fan ()
Date: June 10, 2014 02:44PM

Tina3333 - sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you just moved in to Coverstone which is one of the worst neighborhoods in Prince William County. Assuming you're not in to gangs, drugs, or prostitution you might want to try to break your lease. Assuming you stay and don't fall victim to any of the above then hop on 66, head to Gainesville, and check out the area of Atlas Walk and the Promenade. They've got the new movie theater, a few bars, and some really good restaurants. Just try to be home before dark and barricaded behind your door.

Good luck!

Posted by: laquinta ()
Date: June 14, 2014 03:29PM

ManassasJake Wrote:
> Excuse me, but please ignore all those bigots on
> this board. Dispicable. I live near Ben Lomond
> park off of Sudley Manor Drive. My neighborhood
> is full of hard working persons. It is safe and
> fun to. In the summer we goes to the water park
> lots of times. It is fun and good.
>
> So anyway, there are some nice places in manassas.
> We like people that work hard and have kids and
> stuff. Come talk to me sometime as i like to play
> outside with my kids and whatnot, its fun.

Playing with kids is illegal. Get a gf your own age. I hope someone reports your ass. At least parents know you will be looking for victims in the water park.

Posted by: AnonFella ()
Date: July 21, 2014 11:13PM

The Coles District is by far the gem of Prince William County.

Nice quiet area with big lots, single Family homes. The rural crescent (Brentsville area, Nokesville area) is really pretty to drive through.

It's a great place if you are eventually looking to buy.

It has the LOWEST rate of crime of any district in the entire county, hands down. The most you may see in the Coles District is the occasional ghetto resident stopping at the 7-11 before heading back home to Woodbridge or back up Purcell to the the shitty parts of Manassas.

However, if you are looking for a more face-paced area you should seek out Bristow/Gainsville area. THere are plenty of new housing/condos and a wonderful Town Center (Virginia Gateway).

Good Luck!

Posted by: xIrishx ()
Date: July 21, 2014 11:53PM

I definitely agree with AnonFella...

I grew up living in Annandale (Millcreek neighborhood) and Falls Church City, when it came time to purchase my first home, I wanted a larger single family home on a good size lot. Being spoiled from living in Lovely Falls Church city we ventured out into Manassas. I have lived in NoVa all my life and are very familiar with all the shiity areas.

Coles District is the nicest, IMHO. It has some rural flair which keeps it quit from crime and noise.

All in all I am happy with my decision to move to Coles...

Posted by: FuckYouAll ()
Date: December 16, 2014 06:05PM

All of you people talking all this madness about manassas & still live here like get the fuck over yourself you guys are acting & talking about manassas like this is the only shitty place in the world. Most of you people call manassas home! You people are a bunch of racist sons of bitches. You people actually have the nerve to call us niggers & spics behind a fucking screen you people have no heart whatsoever! You white people think it's okay to do & say whatever you guys want behind a screen but I guarantee you people wouldn't say none of that niggers & spic shit to us in person. Fuck all you people! Get the fuck out of manassas if you don't like it cause honestly nobody gives a shit. Fuck you all

Posted by: Cleo Shahateet ()
Date: January 26, 2015 07:24PM

I must say that I really don't see any neighborhood in Northern Virginia that I consider bad. I grew up in Chicago in the 70's with lines that people did not cross. I also lived in Southern California where just like in Chicago there were many areas that you would be scared to be in. I have not ever felt that way anywhere in Northern Virginia.

Cleo Shahateet
703-609-7407
http://www.cleosells.com

Posted by: lololol... ()
Date: February 01, 2015 02:27AM

What kind of ghetto ass realtor advertises in a forum like this

Posted by: Commander Caan ()
Date: February 01, 2015 11:15AM

This thread literally looks like one person talking to themselves. Who the hell even posts in this folder anymore? Lol

Posted by: LimberAmber ()
Date: February 07, 2015 07:49PM

lololol... Wrote:
> What kind of ghetto ass realtor advertises in a
> forum like this

best way to advertise is to get active in the local community, join some swingers clubs and let people get to know you better.

Posted by: esther dish ()
Date: December 12, 2015 03:02PM

I have live in manassas when manassas was Mayberry. I have seen the growth ,change in the populace that now inhabits city and county.i'm not white. I will say this, latino or black will always be seen through the lens of bias, prejudice and hatred. The latino community tries hard not to be in the same check box as theblacks. The are just as racist if not more than the white man himself. The hate the nigga just as passionately as the white folk. They smile through their teeth with a sword in their heart. Black folks know and understand this. You will never be accepted , apart of, it does not matter if you have a intimate relation with one and kids their is no loyalty towards you. Your are only a benefit if you are financially well off. Even though there is racism within the latino culture they united when someone outside the culture tries them. How many spanish you see being shot dead in the streets by the police. Lets just say the latino culture in this culture in this age is the new rome. Georgetown south,
Coverstone ,irongate and brentwood are areas that should be a one year stepping stone with a vision to get out. If not then you settle for living among the uninformed and uninformed is ignorance and it doesn't apply to only blacks latino.it can be for any race of people who refuse to know no better,meaning they choose to continue in ignorance. Knowledge is power. Mayberry where you at?

REPONSE TO REGGIE
Posted by: THE WOMAN YOU WISH YOU HAD ()
Date: February 22, 2016 05:07PM

Well don't you sound very educated, of course I'm being sarcastic. It's funny how you complain/talk shit about us African American men and women and Hispanic men and women but still and yet a big percentage of Caucasians want to steal our culture, style, way of living and land from under our feet!! Not to mention be between our legs or on top of our minority men's dicks!!! I need you to get a life and stop hatin'!!!! This shows how poorly you were raised and how much of poor excuse for a man and waste of space you are.

YOUR WORDS WILL NEVER BREAK US BITCH!!!! KEEP TRYING TO BE US BITCH!!!!!

Posted by: Too late ()
Date: February 23, 2016 04:09PM

You're already broken bitch.

The fact that blacks get so riled up by internet trolls typing nigger speaks volumes.

It's easier to believe that the crackers are conspiring to keep blacks down than it is to do be productive.

Get a grant for being a poor black woman and start a business and stfu. Or keep complaining about the white man while waiting for politicians to save you from poverty.

Oh yeah, Manassas sucks. Nothing but love for hard working people but ugly town with a lot of lowlifes.

Posted by: Rob ()
Date: February 23, 2016 08:15PM

Manassas have been overtaken by Beaners...VOTE TRUMP OR ELSE MANASSAS WILL BECOME NEW EL SALVADOR

Posted by: Tj_Pj ()
Date: April 08, 2016 11:27AM

I bet all yall racist ass white people to bitch made to say it to a "Nigger or Spics" face lmao

Posted by: Tj_Pj2 ()
Date: April 08, 2016 11:40AM

White people mad cause they daughters want some black dick all this lil white girls born in the 90's love some black dick & they love how black people talk & walk. 90's babies embrace black people. U go on social media & u see all these white people trynna act black lol hate us cause yall aint us. White people smelk like wet dog wen water touches em. White people get crusty musty ass skin wen they get old. White people just mad at the world lol thats why korea bout ready to blow the U.S. right tf up. Cause white people fuckin retarded. Dont nobody like white people exvept white people lol all minorities get along except asians & indians. They hustlin at 7-11 & gas stations & extra fuckin smart but cant drive. But its cool cause they fuckin hate white people any enemy of my enemy is a friend lol. Only way yall white people gettin away w shit is cause yall own the gov't & yall r just fuckin it up for everybody. Somebody meeda kill trump. Why tf he put orange makeup on. He dont even wanna be white foreal. All yall white people scared to look a black man in the eye. Cause yall know we the one with the heart & that drive & that anger & that motivation. White people some pussies. Always doin shit indirectly. Couldnt kill the natives so yall poisoned them n got em sick. Too scared to fight w spears & knives so yall shoot yall lil weapons. White people fuckin pussymade. Yall stick to baseball & all that other boring shit we will take over NFL & NBA & Soccer. This isnt even to all white people just u racist ass bitches. Some white people cool as shit & some of u just mad. Some mad bitches.

Posted by: SC ()
Date: May 01, 2016 02:09PM

What? I'm sorry but you didn't put a decipher key with your post. How the hell am I supposed to know what you're talking about with so many grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors in your post? There is an education system (free) in place and you are a poster child of why it is broken. Why do immigrants come to the US from another country, learn English, and excel in society, but you write and likely speak on a 3rd grade level?

Posted by: daughterfucker ()
Date: May 05, 2016 09:38AM

Plenty of 12Yo whores to fuck in Coverstone.

Posted by: Santanna ()
Date: September 16, 2016 11:37AM

You are all so stupid it hurts

Posted by: Demonte ()
Date: January 04, 2017 07:57PM

GTS where I bang bruh. All you tweakin ass white people talking all that shit come cruisin down Grant Ave saying that bullshit. Id cap yo mark ass.DM{V}GTS til I die blood.

Posted by: grant ave pussies ()
Date: January 10, 2017 09:18AM

I just cruised down Grant ave yesterday and the scene was laughable. Blacks and Latinos sitting on the porches at noon. Middle of a work day. Below freezing temps and there were dozens of upstanding citizens sitting on their porches smoking cigs and doing absolutely zero with their lives.

Weirdly, a plethora of blacks in wheelchairs parked on our near said porches. What is the correlation between being poor and the inability to walk?

Of course, there was 10-15 of Obama's sons outside that shitty pizza place in that ghetto shopping center with the food trucks...not in school, not working, not volunteering for the Black Lives Matters cause, no just doing jackshit on a Monday.

Where was you at Demonte?

We're making America great again Demente. So you and the other pussy ass crackhead nigs stay in your ghetto and shut your nig holes. You sickle cell having savages arenn't the only ones carrying.

Posted by: CTjtj ()
Date: February 21, 2017 11:02PM

grant ave pussies Wrote:

What is the
> correlation between being poor and the inability
> to walk?

Government disability payments.

Posted by: Stats ()
Date: December 25, 2017 10:47PM

Data says between hoadley and sudley manor and south of 234 are good areas. Lots of arreste in other pwc areas.

Near 95? Good luck.
Near Costco in manassas? Sell now. Lidl can't save it.
East of business 234 in Lomond area? Run.

Posted by: Judgement call ()
Date: December 27, 2017 03:53AM

So far, the three worst areas in Manassas sadly, belong to the rotting gash flesh of the following:

Amanda F.
Courtney M.
Jessica S.

Posted by: PeePeePee ()
Date: December 27, 2017 07:32AM

12800 Hickerson Lane, Nokesville
The worst place in all of PWC.
Drug deals, gay sex, horse masturbation, incest, cross-dressing, scat worship, and big black cocks. You name a perverted desire and you will find it being performed here.

Date: January 19, 2018 08:55PM

Shut y'all bitch asses up y'all Niggaz probably don't do shit any ways bunch of filthy ass red necks bitch ass niggaz

Posted by: Manassas worstest ()
Date: January 20, 2018 03:57AM

Number one worstest place. Imagine the stench....
Attachments:
sickporn08.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.