HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
F*** ACPD
Posted by: TheAtown ()
Date: August 31, 2007 04:28PM

whos with me on this one?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: F*** ACPD
Posted by: Sherry ()
Date: August 31, 2007 04:33PM

A bunch of my highschool friends that went no where in life... and want to stop and break up any thing that they see in there eyes as a step above them... im with you on this one...
Sherry

Posted by: G-Man ()
Date: August 31, 2007 07:18PM

What seems to be the problem here? ACPD is top notch. Much better then the crappy Fairfax pd.

Let me guess, you did something stupid and got busted. So now it's the cops fault.

EoM

Posted by: 8====D ()
Date: September 01, 2007 01:55AM

Sherry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A bunch of my highschool friends that went no
> where in life... and want to stop and break up any
> thing that they see in there eyes as a step above
> them... im with you on this one...
> Sherry

Arlington cops have to go to college. Unlike Fairfax cops who don't.

Posted by: JustAGuy ()
Date: September 18, 2007 12:18AM

Seriously, I'm curious as to what "happened" to you to make you make such an assertion. Did you break the law and get caught? Yeah, those dumb cops, huh?

Posted by: j dogg ()
Date: November 06, 2007 07:00PM

ur a faggot. Acpd some garbage, be they catch people or not. They dont deserve to wear the badge. Fuck them all.

Posted by: RATZ'AZZ ()
Date: November 06, 2007 08:29PM

J dogg

You R some major league lamer. Evidently you got your punk azz popped for something and you blame the coppers. What were ya doin molesting young boys or blowin some wino for crack money?
Attachments:
cgo0035l.jpg

Posted by: XXX ()
Date: November 24, 2007 11:36AM

8====D Wrote:
> Sherry Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A bunch of my highschool friends that went no
> > where in life... and want to stop and break up
> any
> > thing that they see in there eyes as a step
> above
> > them... im with you on this one...
> > Sherry
>
>
>
> Arlington cops have to go to college. Unlike
> Fairfax cops who don't.

Yeah and college makes all the difference... lets see, Do I want the guy with street smarts or the guy who learned how to fight crime in a book working my case?

Date: February 05, 2008 05:58PM

j dogg Wrote:
> ur a faggot. Acpd some garbage, be they catch
> people or not. They dont deserve to wear the
> badge. Fuck them all.

And THAT is why you are stupid - you can't answer a question. To top it off, your entire retort is profanity. Way to go, jackass. I'm sure your momma is proud.

Posted by: CitizenKane ()
Date: February 06, 2008 06:26PM

I think ACPD is o.k. except when they call a tow truck to tow your car the tow truck company charges $400 even though ACPD says they are not allowed to charge more than $75. What a racket. Has anyone else been towed by ACPD and charged a lot of money?

towing in Arlington
Posted by: mudshark 1 ()
Date: February 06, 2008 08:37PM

I believe it is a shame that the ACPD ran the infamous tower (Franks Towing) out of town for charging $20-$25 more than the state allowed trying to get the County to raise impound fee limits, and their current contractors towing for the police are charging $400-$500 more than they are allowed and the entire County, County Manager, County Board, and County Attorney all know about it!

Posted by: ripped off ()
Date: March 04, 2008 02:34PM

yeah I was towed last month and was charged 115.00 for just a few miles when the acpd called a-1 towing for me. someone told me that I was ripped off. who should I call at the acpd to verify and make a complaint?

Date: May 14, 2008 10:38PM

Hey ripped off,

If you feel you were unfairly charged, definitely contact the police department in charge of the area where your car was towed from. If they can do something, they probably will, and if not, they will be able to tell you who to contact directly.

If nothing else, there will be a complaint on file against the tow company for unfair business practices. Might also be worth filing a complaint with the BBB. Just make sure you have as much info as possible beforehand, such as: date and time of tow, reason for tow, how long after tow did you attempt to recover your vehicle, who you spoke to (names go a long way), what you were told, copy of your receipt, etc. That's a start.

Posted by: ArlingtonResidentWhoHatesTowers ()
Date: August 11, 2008 01:10PM

I got towed from Clarendon to Ballston, about a mile, by A-1 about a year and a half ago. $200! Sort of had to pay, what was I supposed to do? Towing companies are predatory; that one towed me when I parked behind a coffee shop. I parked directly adjacent at a business that was closed and only stayed in their for thirty minutes.

Posted by: theatown ()
Date: September 09, 2008 12:58AM

Date: May 14, 2008 10:38PM

Hey ripped off,

If you feel you were unfairly charged, definitely contact the police department in charge of the area where your car was towed from. If they can do something, they probably will, and if not, they will be able to tell you who to contact directly.

If nothing else, there will be a complaint on file against the tow company for unfair business practices. Might also be worth filing a complaint with the BBB. Just make sure you have as much info as possible beforehand, such as: date and time of tow, reason for tow, how long after tow did you attempt to recover your vehicle, who you spoke to (names go a long way), what you were told, copy of your receipt, etc. That's a start

--------------------------------------
check it maybe u should fucking be a cop and make the world better instead of getting on here and defending them... u have all this shit to say but there nuthen ur gonna do about it am i right? or wait u are a cop and just pissed off bc i got up here and posted something while a was cruck set that i thought would be funny to say on such a serious web site hmmm... i guess i got ur punk ass attention... =) have a nice day

Posted by: Harry Ballzonyah ()
Date: September 24, 2008 05:33PM

Just got a ticket today (first one ever) by these clowns....hidden under a hill with a laser....never had that problem in ffx county...bastards probably had to meet a quota

Posted by: Kardinal ()
Date: November 11, 2008 03:07PM

Harry Ballzonyah Wrote:
> Just got a ticket today (first one ever) by these
> clowns....hidden under a hill with a
> laser....never had that problem in ffx
> county...bastards probably had to meet a quota

You did the crime; don't whine about the police catching you.

Posted by: timecop ()
Date: November 20, 2008 11:41AM

> Yeah and college makes all the difference... lets
> see, Do I want the guy with street smarts or the
> guy who learned how to fight crime in a book
> working my case?

Just because you go to college doesn't mean that you have no street smarts. Some argue that all law enforcement professionals should have a minimum of a graduate level degree in a social science. That could actually help the police to understand the people they have sworn to protect and serve.

Posted by: RedBullBalls ()
Date: January 14, 2009 04:11AM

Don't get mad @ ACPD. All of them ain't bad. Couple o good ones out there. As well as a couple of prime steamin' pile o bs too. This one punk mofo porketeer who couldn't c me w/ 20/20 vision and a set of binoculars in a fist fight was really a prick. Punk sob pulled me over for not wearing a helmet, said I looked suspicious. Other than not wearing a helmet, I didn't brake any law. Ok, the law is the law and I wasn't wearing a helmet. I accept that. During his bs street interogation, he took me away from the front of his cop ride, where the camera is recording( anytime the blue lights come on cam. is auto - activated )
and assaulted me while I was in handcuffs and "defenseless" I was not being a smart ass. Little did he know that I am a Muay Thai fighter and I have been riding bicycles for 15 years as a primary source of transportation. Which brings me to my next point, I have very strong legs. One of my Muay Thai kicks to his groin would have caused massive damage. Lucky for him I am the non violent type. They probably would have hit me with attempted murder or some crazy shit like that. I was wearing a back pack, inside were valubles, and couple dollars in change, everything valued at just over $200.00. I never got any of that back when I was released. Got me $1,800.00 bike back. Had a check in my pocket, he said he would hit me with forgery charge, and vehicle tampering, if any were tampered with in the vicinity where he arrested me. Only charge they hit me with was fail to id, which they dropped. Watch out though, the spick and span cops are even more racist than the whites. This is just my personal experience though. There are still a few good ones out there.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 14, 2009 03:50PM

RedBullBalls,
You sound like a total fucking jackass. They should have locked your dumbass up and thrown away the key. GTFO of Virginia, tool.

Date: January 16, 2009 05:01AM

Hey 496. I know I am a Jackass, I don't need to be reminded. ACPD should not abuse the badge. I am GTFO Va. I am going back to Irag to make the world a better place by erasing scum rag head terrorists bastards from the face of the earth. When I get back after another session over seas I am going to be a cop. They will accept me, I have already looked into it. At least I'll be a jackass with a badge so that I can also abuse my government given powers. A pristine military record looks good when you apply for police duty. I will do my dirty work in Iraq. When I get back I'll have a badge and a shiny new patrol car that I take naps in while on duty, watching movies on my dvd player and waste government money. That's what crooked cops do anyway right. If you can't beat 'em, might as well join 'em.

Date: January 16, 2009 09:50AM

Doubtful. Over confident d-bags like you usually f up and get killed. You gonna get buried in Arlington there hero?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2009 10:30AM by 496.

Date: January 16, 2009 02:34PM

496 Wrote:
> Doubtful. Over confident d-bags like you usually f
> up and get killed. You gonna get buried in
> Arlington there hero?

I just spent 6 years over there. 137 days as a prisoner, electrocuted, 2 of my men murdered before my very own eyes, 1 fellow female solider raped, 1 solider had to have hand amputated, 1 solider lost an eye, 1 solider ear was cut off. I am not a hero, nor do I want to be considered a hero. Just some insane guy who performed his civic duty. It is an honor to serve for my country. I am signing up for another 6. How about you do something good for your country, sign up. Go to war. Decap. a sand man.

Date: January 16, 2009 03:07PM

"Just some insane guy "

Well, you got that part right. Report to debrief ASAP, ya looney.

Posted by: bilybob ()
Date: January 20, 2009 07:41PM

arlington cops are so ignorant i cant beleive any of them have seen a college.

sad face
Posted by: lolsmileyface ()
Date: November 20, 2013 01:32AM

Posted by: Rat Race ()
Date: August 21, 2014 11:42AM

Got a ticket from these douche bags. Hiding behind a a construction vehicle. I know for fact it is ticket quota he was meeting. These guys should be catching real criminals.

Posted by: Mattycakes Muhammad ()
Date: August 28, 2014 02:15PM

PEACE!!!!!!
yes eye co-sign....one mah favorite women on the planet got yanked out her car by a big fat donut eatin Arlington county pig named Avery Caroll by her hair...he sprained her arm...while she was in the jail Carroll made a bunch of KKK type statement talking about "hanging" people....yes Avery.....eye will ruin you....at the very least om gonna write a song that is popular throughout the world that makes your great great grandchildren be ashamed to come from your pig ceed...Arlington County pigs seem to be real fond of constutitional right violations...but what pig isn't????

Posted by: Dense ()
Date: October 22, 2014 09:31PM

Okay, anytime someone is trying to rob your a-hole make sure you don't call 911. because F the ACPD right?

Posted by: Mattycakes Muhammad ()
Date: October 23, 2014 12:04PM

Okay...dense...next time a pig is beating the shit out your family make sure you call the police...because they really gonna give a fuck right???

Oh...but the police don't tend to fuck with people who co-sign the abuse of our constitutional rights...so you and yours will problably be okay

once again...Avery Carroll...if someone who knows this devil let him know....your great grandchildren will be embarrassed to be related to you when om done....

and to REDBULLBALLS....sign up and go to war????...you are a traitor to this country by saying that...and anyone who joins up with the USA military's terrorism is a traitor to this country...you cee...9/11 was masterminded by Bush and Chaney's superiors and the Isreali Intelligence Massad....so by joining the military you are joining forces with those who masterminded 9/11....you got dayum retard!!!!!!! A patriot to this country would never join up with a terrorist group such as the US military....shame on you leading the babys to the slaughter!!!!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.