HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
No Russian Hacks in Arlington
Posted by: Johnny America ()
Date: December 18, 2019 07:49PM

John K is a Russian hack with his leftist commie host on Sputnik radio. First a sellout to the CIA and arrested by the FBI. Jailed for helping terrorists for over 2 years. He then gets out and sucks on Trump's little thumb for a pardon while helping Russia influence our elections in 2016 and 2020 by spouting pro russian positions on FOX propaganda wrapped in an American flag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No Russian Hacks in Arlington
Posted by: Johnny America ()
Date: January 05, 2020 01:44PM

Happy New Year Comrade in Arlington....hopefully Sputnik is paying you in American dollars and not rubles.

Posted by: Johnny Pardon ()
Date: February 07, 2020 05:12PM

Now that spray tan has been found "innocent" I bet John K is getting ready to get on his knees for that pardon. Long live radio sputnik

Posted by: Johnny Langley ()
Date: March 28, 2020 11:18AM

John, do you think maybe you are Agent Penis from the CIA that the woman at CIA HQ was looking for...hmmmm?

Posted by: Johnny Covid ()
Date: April 25, 2020 12:50PM

Saw you on youtube John K looking funny in your Chevron t-shirt blabbering on about your secret squirrel antics from 2 decades ago. Stop living in the past and talk about your deep state ties to Trumpy and the russians

Posted by: Johnny Conservative ()
Date: May 30, 2020 03:14PM

John, stop shamelessly going on conservative talk shows and spouting your BS about Flynn and how he was set up and how good a guy Trump is and then going on RADIO SPUTNIK (a Russian propaganda machine show) and bashing Trump and the USA every chance you get. You can't have it both ways John. Pick a side, oh yeah, you can't pick a side. Just like you can't pick if you like women today versus the men you were "special friends" with in prison.

Posted by: Johnny Trump ()
Date: August 29, 2020 02:11PM

Your WORDS Johnny Russia lover aka king of Sputnik. "I confess to a dislike of the police; any police at any level. I dislike equally local cops, state troopers, federal law enforcement from a myriad of agencies and prison guards. I’ve always said, “Give a man a badge and a gun and you’ve created a monster.”

Just a russian loving pardoning seeking Trumpist...who hates cops?

Posted by: Johnny Biden formerly Trump ()
Date: October 10, 2020 01:51PM

Hmmmmm, John you posted an article about the man you asked to pardon you on FOX NEWS. You state: "Many of us are counting down the days until we can throw President Donald Trump out of office, out of Washington, out of our lives, and out of the daily news cycle." THAT won't get you a pardon. Would you say that on your comrade radio show? Is it still on the air? Maybe you should write a book about comrade Trump.

Posted by: Johhny MAGA Hack ()
Date: November 01, 2020 12:48PM

I saw you at the Cap Hill Club for the Lucifer’s Banker Uncensored event. There you were, buying into all the MAGA conspiracies and being a MAGA lapdog. How is your Radio Sputnik show going? Or is it going, going, now gone?

Posted by: Johnny Biden? ()
Date: December 06, 2020 11:43AM

You've gone from peddling a pardon request on Fox to kissing Biden's butt. Amazing Johnny Russian Hack. How's your radio show doing on Radio Sputnik? Are you emailing Hunter Biden now? Still going to go on Tucker Carlson's show Johnny?

"I’ve received a great many phone calls from whistleblowers and would-be whistleblowers since Joe Biden was elected president asking what I think his attitude toward whistleblowers will be once he takes office.

Will the Biden administration be Obama II, using the Espionage Act to silence national security whistleblowers? Or will Biden support and defend those individuals who bring to light evidence of waste, fraud, abuse, or illegality? I don’t want to be overly optimistic, but I believe it will be the latter."

Posted by: Johnny Trump Pardon ()
Date: January 02, 2021 05:21PM

Where is your pardon Comrade John K? All the times Tucker Carlson had you on, you were sure to be pardoned? Maybe its because you say one thing to FOX and then another to all you leftist friends. Pardon for you? "Nyet" says Trump.

Posted by: Johnny $2m Pardon ()
Date: January 18, 2021 11:35AM

So let me get this straight John. You were at Trump Hotel and a Rudy Giuliani associate told you a pardon costs $2,000,000 and you said no and had a third party turn him in to the FBI (who you hate and despise from news reporting). But in 2018, YOU paid $50,000 and promised another $50,000 to a Trump associate to get YOU a pardon then. So you rat out Rudy in 2021 while in 2018 you were BRIBING a former Trump official to beg for your pardon. Sounds fishy!

Posted by: Johnny Sputnik ()
Date: February 07, 2021 03:45PM

I see after you failed to get your pathetic pardon for $50K that you are back working for Mother Russia on Radio Sputnik (which has to say every hour that they are a RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT station on USA airwaves). You are a sad American John K., from CIA officer to Russian Government employee. WOW. Just WOW.

Posted by: Johnny Author ()
Date: June 05, 2021 05:54PM

I see COMRADE Johnny is writing a book about how to spot a liar. Hmmmmm....I keep trying to order it, but the publish date is getting delayed OVER and OVER and OVER. Are you lying about when it will come out John?

The CIA Guide to Lying and Lie Detection
The Ultimate Guide to Lying and Getting the Truth

"A foolproof guide both to lying and to detecting deception,The CIA Guide to Lying and Lie Detection will teach you how the pros can tell if and when somebody is lying.

People lie all the time. Studies show that the average American lies between six and twenty times a day. Most lies are of the “little white” variety or are meant to spare a person’s feelings. But what about the big lies? What about the consequential ones? You have a right to know when somebody is lying to you."

Posted by: Johnny Late Book ()
Date: December 13, 2021 12:26PM

I see COMRADE Johnny is STILL writing a book about how to spot a liar. Hmmmmm....the publish date is getting delayed OVER and OVER and OVER. Why are you a liar about the book publish date John? Guess its hard to write when you are always trying to make a greedy buck.

Posted by: Johnny Ukraine ()
Date: April 10, 2022 11:28AM

Well comrade John, you have kept a low profile while your employer Mother Russia butchers others and bombs train stations. You are truly a Russian "hack"acting like a whistle blower.

Posted by: google123 ()
Date: June 20, 2022 05:40AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.