HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is it true people report SUVs in Arlington because they don't like them?
Posted by: SUVsreported ()
Date: July 06, 2018 04:09PM

Is it true people report SUVs in Arlington because they don't like them? Like for example if the SUV has out of state plates reporting them to https://taxes.arlingtonva.us/vehicles/report-tax-evader/vehicle-tax-evader-tip-form/ ? Or even if the owners children are not well taken care of or being neglected reporting them to CPS?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is it true people report SUVs in Arlington because they don't like them?
Posted by: H8 tax evaders ()
Date: July 06, 2018 04:28PM

SUVsreported Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is it true people report SUVs in Arlington because
> they don't like them? Like for example if the SUV
> has out of state plates reporting them to
> https://taxes.arlingtonva.us/vehicles/report-tax-e
> vader/vehicle-tax-evader-tip-form/ ? Or even if
> the owners children are not well taken care of or
> being neglected reporting them to CPS?


I don’t know about anyone else, but I report MD tags because I hate freeloading tax evaders and illegals. If they are white, black, or south Asian they are typically tax evaders. If they are Latino they tend to be illegals who can get a license and register a car in MD, but not in VA.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is it true people report SUVs in Arlington because they don't like them?
Posted by: thatscool ()
Date: November 01, 2018 07:05AM

That makes sense but what about other states? Especially when it is an SUV.

.
H8 tax evaders Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SUVsreported Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is it true people report SUVs in Arlington
> because
> > they don't like them? Like for example if the
> SUV
> > has out of state plates reporting them to
> >
> https://taxes.arlingtonva.us/vehicles/report-tax-e
>
> > vader/vehicle-tax-evader-tip-form/ ? Or even
> if
> > the owners children are not well taken care of
> or
> > being neglected reporting them to CPS?
>
>
> I don’t know about anyone else, but I report MD
> tags because I hate freeloading tax evaders and
> illegals. If they are white, black, or south
> Asian they are typically tax evaders. If they are
> Latino they tend to be illegals who can get a
> license and register a car in MD, but not in VA.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is it true people report SUVs in Arlington because they don't like them?
Posted by: H8 Tax Evaders ()
Date: November 03, 2018 07:53AM

First, it doesn’t need to be an SUV. I don’t care what kind of a car it is.

I have a much higher standard for reporting cars from places other than Maryland and DC because military members don’t need to change their plates and we have a lot of military in the area. If someone from Maryland or DC is in the military I would expect them to live in Maryland or DC so I don’t cut those cars slack.

Let me give you a real life example. I turned in a middle aged black woman driving a new BMW. She lived in the community neighboring mine. She started with New Jersey temp tags, moved on to regular New Jersey tags, and commuted into Fairfax Coty for work. Based on her weight/age and the facial hair of the guy she seemed to live with (who I assume is her husband) I felt comfortable reporting her as a tax evader. The county lets you track their investigations so I KNOW I was right and she was fined.

If you are interested most counties post a list of the top ten state plates caught that includes the number of plates caught per state. If you are driving on out of state I plates I urge you to get them changed. If the county catches you you will regret it.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
       **  **     **  **    **  ********  **    ** 
       **  **     **  ***   **  **        ***   ** 
       **  **     **  ****  **  **        ****  ** 
       **  **     **  ** ** **  ******    ** ** ** 
 **    **  **     **  **  ****  **        **  **** 
 **    **  **     **  **   ***  **        **   *** 
  ******    *******   **    **  ********  **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.