HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gun nuts attack concerned citizens with lawsuit
Posted by: Vindicator ()
Date: April 25, 2016 03:53PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gun nuts attack concerned citizens with lawsuit
Posted by: TvtX3 ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:42PM

About time you libertards get fucked in the ass over this.

Date: April 29, 2016 11:32PM

Agreed, the left is a fanatical religion and will stop at nothing once they get their orders to destroy the lives and businesses of anyone who opposes their faith. Being the ultra-obedient cultists they are, they have decided they are fighting evil and thus free themselves up to engage in horrific tactics to destroy by any means necessary. Just like scientologists in the Sea Org, thus I have no problem with these lawful business owners suing these ignorant cancer cells back to the stone age where they come from.

Posted by: JBWB ()
Date: April 30, 2016 10:03AM

I am going to be back in Arlington for a few days in May, I am going to make it a point to visit this store. I don't need another gun but I will buy some ammo.

Hearing TONIGHT, 5/11/2016, 7:00pm
Posted by: ENdwj ()
Date: May 11, 2016 05:38PM

Arlington County is holding a public hearing in an attempt to overturn the store’s certificate of occupancy.

From https://thelibertyzone.com/2016/05/11/freedom-under-attack/

Please attend the hearing if you’re in Virginia and let your voice be heard. I can’t be there, but I hope you are!

WHAT: Board of Zoning Appeals meeting to revoke NOVA Armory’s Certificate of Occupancy (CO)

WHEN: Tonight, Wednesday, May 11th at 7:00pm

WHERE: Arlington Department of Community Planning, Housing, and Development, Room 307, 2100 Clarendon Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201

Date: May 11, 2016 10:20PM

I lived in Arlington for 30 years and moved away a few years ago, I was in town for a few days went to see this store to show support and ended up buying a gun. Nice store and very well run, I hope it will stay and not lose the zoning issue.

Posted by: Daniel L. Hawes ()
Date: May 12, 2016 08:53AM

I'm the attorney representing NoVa Armory, and I filed the suit against the gun nuts - the people whose morbidly neurotic fascination with guns makes them react in terror in the presence of firearms (people who carry firearms generally don't think about firearms any more than a person would think about or define his life by a belt buckle or a pair of earrings). The suit isn't about guns, protests, free speech, or the second amendment. The suit is about the illegal attempt to destroy a retail business by illegal means. Last night there was a public hearing on the gun-crazies' attempt to get the business' occupancy permit cancelled; all of the "facts" they relied on were patently false, which they constructively knew when they filed their appeal, because it's almost all a matter of public record. They tried to create an alternate reality and asked the Board to believe in it. But it was so outlandish that people actually laughed out loud at the woman presenting their argument. The Board voted to uphold the action of the Zoning Administrator in having granted the occupancy permit unanimously.

www.VirginiaLegalDefense.com

Date: May 13, 2016 03:10PM

Great news!!!! Thanks for the update.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.