HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How do you maintain the beauty of the body?
Posted by: Aiina None ()
Date: October 31, 2018 02:23AM

I try to eat right and do exercises at home on the simulator. How do you keep your body in good shape? Let's talk about this, shall we?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How do you maintain the beauty of the body?
Posted by: Evanss ()
Date: October 31, 2018 09:52PM

Good afternoon. If you dream to lose weight without health problems and painful diets then I recommend you just cook according to recipes https://tastyketo.com/keto-cookbook/. I love to cook, and when the food is healthy, it is doubly pleasant. The weight goes away by itself and you just eat delicious.

Posted by: Find a lover ()
Date: November 01, 2018 06:31AM

A simple way that works every time is to find yourself a new lover! Yes, even if you're married or in a relationship! Find someone new to have sex with. Trust me, it will keep you on your toes about staying in shape and you'll be happier that you ever have been before!

Posted by: mahdi key aches muck ()
Date: November 01, 2018 09:02PM

When the body goes into the fasting state autophagy occurs...thats where the body starts ridding itself of degenerate cells, mucus, pus, proteins, harmful parasites...if you consume substantial calories only once a day you will go into autophagy every day because it takes 12 hours to get into the fasting state...if you consume your calories for a 2 hour period for instance you get 10 hours of autophagy every day which will greatly decrease aging...for a deeper cleanse you got water fasting and the more aggressive dry fasting which makes life for all those degenerate entities in your body INHOSPITABLE...going on a period of consuming strictly fruits and herbs will knock loose a lot of the degredation into circulation...the fasting then gives the kidneys room to filter what you knocked loose...its the mucus and pus forming food that decreases the elasticity of the body weather it be skin or organs...owl stop there...PEACE

Posted by: Equine Lover ()
Date: November 05, 2018 11:25AM

I ingest copious amounts of horse semen on a regular basis. It's very filling, but also very salty!

Posted by: Tasty, but very salty! ()
Date: January 15, 2019 09:57AM

Equine Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I ingest copious amounts of horse semen on a
> regular basis. It's very filling, but also very
> salty!

I have to agree, it's very, VERY SALTY!

Posted by: Chris Nick ()
Date: January 15, 2019 06:14PM

by regular exercise, good diet, not birthing children, and not drinking/doing drugs

Cheers,

Chris

Posted by: You Said Cheers, Like You Drink ()
Date: January 21, 2019 12:44PM

Well, do you, Chris?

Posted by: Chris Nick ()
Date: January 28, 2019 02:28PM

@You Said Cheers, Like You Drink

>Well, do you, Chris?

fuck yeah, i do.
i’ve still maintained ‘beauty of the body’, but it’d be less work if i didn’t enjoy a few pints now and then.

cheers,

Chris

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.