HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Emannuel's Mom
Posted by: Emannuel's Friend ()
Date: August 16, 2016 07:18AM

I had a friend named Emannuel. When I would go over to his house his mom would make us stuff to eat, then immediately afterwards she would proceed to do laundry. Their washer and dryer were in a closeted area in the kitchen. She would bend over, wearing a skirt, to give me a rear beaver shot. She didn't have any underwear on. this went on for a couple of years. She wasn't the best looking and she was overweight too.

One time I went to his house to see if he could play. She let me in and said that he wasn't there. She then excused herself and went into the bathroom that was only about 10 feet away from the front door, where I was standing. She left the door opened a couple of inches and proceeded to sit and pee. I'm not sure if she was trying to see if I would look or what.

Another time she called my house and my mom answered the phone. She asked her if she could talk to me. My mom put me on the phone. She said; "Do you mind if I ask you something?" I said that I didn't mind. She said; "nevermind" and hung up the phone. I always wondered if she was going to ask me about seeing her without underwear or if I looked at her when she was in the bathroom.

Now that I am older I reflect back on these moments and wonder if I could have gotten lucky with her. If a woman were to do that today I would definitely know for sure what her intentions are!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Emannuel's Mom
Date: May 12, 2017 09:55AM

If I wasn't a virgin at the time I probably would have had my way with her! I'm sure that she was looking for some your, hard dick to wear her out!

Date: June 14, 2017 07:46AM

She's been dead for a very long time. I should have tried to have sex with her when I was younger. I bet she was a really horny freak that would have sucked my cock until the sheets were hanging out of my ass!

Posted by: Pingu ()
Date: June 20, 2017 01:57PM

Sounds precious... well you could just get on tinder or okc, and I'm sure SOMEONE's mom is out there ready to suck your cock till the sheets hang out of your ass..
best of luck!

Posted by: Pingu's mom is the BEST! ()
Date: July 07, 2017 10:43AM

Pingu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sounds precious... well you could just get on
> tinder or okc, and I'm sure SOMEONE's mom is out
> there ready to suck your cock till the sheets hang
> out of your ass..
> best of luck!

She was able to take it to the base and she drank every drop!

Date: October 05, 2017 11:02AM

I had a dream about Emannuel's mom last night. I woke up with a major erection! She was showing me her tits, while giving me a hand job!

Date: January 08, 2019 11:45AM

Emannuel had a sister too. I wonder if she's turned out like her mom?

Posted by: Emannuels sister ()
Date: January 17, 2019 12:13PM

Hi I am his sister. you can reach me at 703-754-6270. If you are kind and have money I am available from 9pm to 3am thursday through Monday. Just ask for Julianna.

Posted by: hello. ()
Date: January 17, 2019 02:13PM

That number, 7037546270, belongs to the address 5904 Berryville Ct, Haymarket, VA 20169. David and Nidya Bauer live there.

https://www.facebook.com/nidya.bauer

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.