HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cheating Arlington Women
Posted by: MarriedWomanHunter ()
Date: October 09, 2015 02:59PM

I find most married cheating women are from Arlington. I guess it helps that I am single, drive a very expensive flashy sports car and I can host any time they can free themselves up! Oh, I'm pretty decent looking too! Almost forgot... they are not afraid to swallow a hot batch of man glaze!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cheating Arlington Women
Posted by: YouSuck ()
Date: November 04, 2015 11:40AM

Says the sexual predator on his way to prison.

Posted by: Phaleem ()
Date: November 17, 2015 07:10PM

Sadia Rahman
Put that slut on list

Posted by: sane ()
Date: January 07, 2016 04:53PM

YouSuck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Says the sexual predator on his way to prison.

........or on the way to the hospital (or worse) after that woman's husband or boyfriend gets done with him.

Posted by: Mahdi Key aches muck mud ()
Date: January 12, 2016 03:02PM

nothing more corny than a bitch worshiper who does everything these retarded ass bitches wants him to do and then brags about whoring himself out for free...kids..this is the opposite of pimping just so you know...nothing to brag about...if you don't wanna become a lame charity hooker fuck boy like the original poster you can start with being misers with your semen...if you busting more than 2 nuts a month you headed for senility like the original trick ass poster...LL Cool J made a song called "im that type of guy" which eye guess he thought it was cute at the time but all it did was solidify him not being called one the greatest of all time...borerline homo LL Cool J can get shot for getting caught fucking another mans wife just like anyone else

peace

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.