HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ASAP positives UA tests
Posted by: Sassgrl72 ()
Date: February 07, 2014 07:18PM

In November 2013 I was given a first offender deffered disposition with ASAP. I had my first test in January and it came back positive, not to the surprise to me or the ASAP rep. The second test was this morning a month later. I have not had any smoke since December and the test still showed positive. I was a heaven high grade smoker for 20 years, am in my forties and have a bit extra around the belly. What happens now? Do I get to re-test or will they just send me to jail? I am scared and need guidance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ASAP positives UA tests
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 07, 2014 07:44PM

You need a lawyer.

Re: ASAP positives UA tests
Posted by: Hhan ()
Date: August 16, 2016 10:28AM

A good lawyer, because if u have a 1st offenders deal/251 either they will have a bench warrant for ur arrest or you might have to see the judge to explain yourself then it's up to the judge if they will make you do the time that was suspended

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.