HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
watch out the lamb center is under surveillance
Posted by: fukthepolice ()
Date: December 19, 2010 02:55PM

watch out the lamb center is under surveillance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: watch out the lamb center is under surveillance
Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: December 21, 2010 08:11AM

...by the wolves?

Posted by: A Watch Full Eye ()
Date: December 21, 2010 05:03PM

I stop going to The Lamb Center, it is a bad place to be. Just today I was in the shower and seen two separate drug deals go down. The drug deals took place after one person was arrested for dealing just an hour before hand. The drug dealing that goes on there is ramped. Even if you are not involved in the drug trade The Lamb Center has become a distribution center, just going into the center the cops will start to bother you if they recognize you around town. On the QT! There has been an undercover car parked in the area with a guy taking pictures of people going in and out of the place.
Also most of the people that go to The Lamb Center are the underclass of society, all the welfare mammas and DC ghetto crowed show up there. Arlington Emergency Shelter had this same problem last year with all the free loader from DC coming over because it is a lot nicer than the D Street Shelter. The only problem with DC people coming over is they are bringing the problems with them. The only reasons why there here is they can deal drugs and get a lot of free stuff from FACETS. It is the best of both worlds for the transplants. Also I have seen guys take brand new shirts and socks that come in the boxes that are donations selling the stuff at the Ballston Metro Station!
Then you have the problem of the Latino, illegal or whatever. The Latino's will push you over in a heartbeat. I have never seen such rude behavior. I practice what Jesus teaches and you should just be kind and polite, turn the other cheek.

Posted by: Let'sSayWhoWasIt ()
Date: December 22, 2010 05:16PM

so why don't we start posting who it was dealing in the bathrooms. Let me guess. Was it the huge obese white woman LISA with the so gross butt that looks like an upside down very large table top? With the scumbag black boyfriend of hers that is also the father of her last three children, DAVE who obviously refuses to take full real responsibility for them?

They both ride around in a old bucket medium green chrysler minivan with fake plastic wood lookin' siding.

one of their knew sidekick dope dealing drunk crackhead connections is the already mentioned A.K.A. " SMITTY " who is now workin' both the Lamb AND the FACETS Hypothermia churches that rotate to a new church every week on Sunday during the winter open seasons.
See the other posted comments from him under his other " A.K.A.'s " Derek Smith and Smitty, you know, the black dude about 6'2" tall, big round cow eyed punk presently sportin a bald head and black beard and his knewly installed prostitute BARBIE always at his side.
He recently, just last night, sold an eight-ball to a fresh Con out of prison at the Shell gas station just down from the presently provided FACETS Hypo church Prince of Peace located at Rolling Road and Old Keene Mill Rd., and set him up and got him arrested for the eight-ball he just sold him to help the cops so they will let him continue his pimpin, dope dealing crack smokin livin large life he lives.
Damon or Damion is the closest you can find out his real name is " A.K.A. - SMITTY " Dave Larreby at the Lamb knows his real name, cause Dave is probably workin' with him to keep him in busineez and out of jail getting CONtributions from him like he does the others and Lisa and Dave for allowing them to continue their drug dealing and selling girls like Barbie to newcummers lookin' for a good time.
As soon as I can I'll be postin' Lisa's and Dave license plate number on this forum and hope the police are lookin'. That includes the already mentioned infamous A.K.A. GREEN MILE real name, first or last not certain is LEWIS.
All these heavy-duty underground DOPE doin DOPE DEALERS mentioned above also go to the TRURO CHURCH at North Street and Main (rt236) in FX City on Sundays from, presently, 1:00 pm to approx. 4:00 pm when Pastor Money's services are held around back of the TRURO downstairs where these low lifes CONGREGATE? on most Sunday's and do their weekly planning for their heavy duty dope dealing operations thru there, the Lamb and now for the winter - FACETS HYPO as mentioned above also.
And don't forget the well kown DC CONvict recently out of Manasses Joseph Shorts and his cover girl Keisha operatin just like and at the same places " A.K.A. SMITTY " does as detailed above.
All of the above mentioned are in Fairfax now cause they have run their gambits out in DC, then PG county, into the ground there with their double-dealin back-stabbin low life snitchen there so long everybody knows their snitchen scammin' routines so well they either can't operate their ghetto dealin' operations there anymore or the buyers and other dealers there all want to kill them.
And all the while, these so-called Ministers at the Lamb know these facts and keep coverin up and protecting these scumbags and helping them, running their Illegal Immigration Trafficking operations with Pablo and Roxanne's assistance.
One of the popular Latinos illegals at the Lamb is a real MS-13 El-Salvadorian punk just recently arrested again for DIP and possession is VIKTOR HERNANDEZ. He puts on a real good act of " I'm so innocent and picked on " to the minister's in charge while " lieing out his face " to them and actin flagrantly arrogantly rude to everyone else that goes there, even most of the other illegal Latinos who most can't stand his two faced trouble making ways, either. Deals drugs right there in the Lamb , too, and does every illegal thing else he can find to make money as well for his next drunk and dope binge's.

Until next time........

Date: December 26, 2010 02:40PM

There has been an undercover car parked in the area with a guy taking pictures of people going in and out of the place. when the place get shut down u all will have no place to go , u never know who the under cover cops are [it could be me ] just giving a warning

Date: December 31, 2010 11:19AM

There has been an undercover car parked in the area with a guy taking pictures of people going in and out of the place. when the place get shut down u all will have no place to go , u never know who the under cover cops are [it could be me ] just giving a warning

Posted by: James ware ()
Date: September 18, 2013 02:29PM

That is true about smitty he is also a thief that goes in cvs stores and steal then returns things there or sell them at the lamb center

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.