HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Apartments in Arlington?
Posted by: Seeker ()
Date: October 06, 2008 06:00PM

Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can help.

I'm planning on moving to Arlington soon, and am trying to get as close to the Ballston area as possible (specifically, Ballston mall). Ideally, I'd like a one-bedroom for under $1,200, and NOT a high-rise apartment. It would have to be a place where I can record vocals, so I'd like as few people above/below/beside me as possible.

If anyone has any ideas, I would really appreciate hearing them. Thank you very much in advance!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Apartments in Arlington?
Posted by: TooParticular ()
Date: January 15, 2011 02:31PM

Being particular costs much more than $1200.00 mnthly. Try the ghetto Washington Lee Apartments run by a fascist Ms. Sandra K. ROSE and owned by a Charles E. Smith wannabe named Alvin Aubenoe (both are Jews)

This place will give you a perfect example of what living in apartments in Arlington is all about.

Note the Lease Agreement stating that the owner management has every intention of providing ' fair and equitable ' living conditions while charging premium rents to live in old DOD housing, auctioned off years ago AT THE TAXPAYERS EXPENSE $$$ to jews like Aubenoe with the same clause in it 'fair and equitable '

This screw Alvin , bottom line , has absolutely no intention what-so-ever
to provide ' fair and equitable ' housing, and the rents should DOD contractually be far less than the rates charged that was built in to the DOD sale contract when the apartments were literally 'given' to this jew while purchasing thru auction the just below fair market value for the actual property underneath the buildings.

Watch out for his Law Firm McGregor and Ass.'s out of Reston. This puke is making so much profit from the high rental rates he can afford to have this law firm fully and permently retained to harass and screw you right out of the place at the drop of a pin.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.