HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pasquale J. Ventriglia Police Impersonator/ Threatens 1000 postal employees at dulles postal facility.
Posted by: John D ()
Date: August 08, 2012 04:00PM

Pasquale J. Ventriglia AKA Trig

Is a dangerous Police officer impersonator and has made death threats againts postal employees at the dulles postal distribution center.

he also was charged with brandishing a fire arm in louisa county.

he was found guilty of making threats over public airwys, impersonation of a police officer, and is subject to us postal service investigation.

if you see this guy run the other way his own family wants nothing to do with him he is high on all kinds of drugs day and night.

he drives a red gmc conversion van or a green jeep.

he also is infected with herpes.

Run away he is very dangerous

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pasquale J. Ventriglia Police Impersonator/ Threatens 1000 postal employees at dulles postal facility.
Posted by: jimmy conway ()
Date: August 08, 2012 08:36PM

I know this guy
Attachments:
27493_1840622596_3555_n.jpg

Re: Pasquale J. Ventriglia Police Impersonator/ Threatens 1000 postal employees at dulles postal facility.
Posted by: John D ()
Date: August 08, 2012 09:30PM

Wow!! yes thats Him!!

Watch out!!!!! hes dangerous and unstable

Posted by: lisle88 ()
Date: October 04, 2012 06:41PM

Did this guy ever work out of the PO at Herndon in the 1990's? I remember some years ago I would drop in there to check my mailbox early in the morning and a guy that worked there that looked like this one would be out in the parking lot next to a jeep doing hundreds of pushups, before the PO opened early in the morning. He would go on and on as fast as he could belt them out, by the hundreds. That guy struck me as being a supreme public exhibitionist, at the very least--thought it was strange at the time, although since moving up here, I have noticed that many people in the NOVA area seem to like to do their PT in public venues. Could this be the same guy?

Posted by: angeljustice ()
Date: September 20, 2014 04:30AM

Does the D stand for DOOSHBAG JAIL BITCH COCK EATER LOIS CRAIG MARTIN. How s your new place,oh yea u have been found by the folks u ripped off of 5K but left the weed and called the cops on ,THEY FOUND YOU.now is the time to call the cops for protection I do not want anybody harmed,I had asked you before to get mental help,you have cruely harms to many people and they all are starting to find out who and where you are by your online postings,there are hackers who backtrack IP address.I am posting this for you benefit to avoid being harmed,GET HELP AND HEAL

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.