HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Helen Walker of Middleburg has 32 million dollars yet trying to evict family from their home of 23 years
Posted by: cramey ()
Date: April 27, 2012 02:51PM

Helen Walker of Middleburg has in excess of 32 million dollars. This is public record. She has taken a family to Court to evict them from a house owned by Walker mgmt.
The single mother of two will be homeless if this happens.

Lee Hughes the CFO of Walker Mgmt also wants to profit from this family. Despite offering Walker mgmt 350,000.00 for the house the family was turned down.
Lee Hughes wife is a real estate agent and would not profit from the property if the family purchased the house without it being listed.

Lee Hughes claims to be an ultra religious Christian. Wonder how God would rule on this one?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Helen Walker of Middleburg has 32 million dollars yet trying to evict family from their home of 23 years
Posted by: Hmmm ()
Date: April 30, 2012 04:18PM

I didn't realize that they had residential properties... I thought they just had commercial?

Re: Helen Walker of Middleburg has 32 million dollars yet trying to evict family from their home of 23 years
Posted by: What ()
Date: April 30, 2012 05:09PM

If you think it would help, I will fuck her for you.

Posted by: BigK ()
Date: April 30, 2012 05:41PM

She owns the house and can do as she wishes. She didn't get the 32mil by being stupid with her money. What does ultra religious have to do with making a smart decision about the finances??

Posted by: Percy Ville ()
Date: August 25, 2012 03:17PM

BigK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She owns the house and can do as she wishes. She
> didn't get the 32mil by being stupid with her
> money. What does ultra religious have to do with
> making a smart decision about the finances??

It's a shame that Helen Walker doesn't just give them the house for $1. It would be a good right off, and even better publicity, much better publicity than what she could pay for. I heard she is quite generous though, and even left a $1.50 tip for that sorry excuse of a waiter at Ledo Pizza in Ashburn.

Posted by: eva klivingto ()
Date: August 26, 2012 03:02PM

Helen walker did not make any of her 32 million dollars. She inherritred every cent. Her mhusband was a brilliant business man who left her all that money. She should use his advisors, to get het out of this bad publicity and get a real estate broker like me to help het sell. At her age she does not need bad publicity. Her husband Chris would turn in his gave. Chris was a business collegue of mine. We did real estate deals together. Eva klivington 703 391-7450

Posted by: wonderingone ()
Date: November 14, 2012 07:21AM

If the family offered her 350,000 to buy the house, seems like that would be enough to get them a nice place or a nice downpayment on a better place anywhere around here. Why stay where you are not wanted? Go for something even better!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.