HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Suspect linked to second church burglary
Posted by: Loudoun News ()
Date: July 07, 2011 01:07PM

Suspect linked to second church burglary
Wednesday, Jul. 6 by Matt Vecchio
http://www.loudountimes.com/index.php/news/article/suspect_linked_to_second_church_burglary123/

The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office has now linked a suspect to the June 13 burglary of Arcola Methodist Church after a similar burglary occurred on June 25-26 at the Church of Latter Day Saints in Leesburg.

Brent Andrew Morgan, 30, whom the police fix to no address, is accused of entering the church in Arcola and removing several pieces of electronic equipment — including laptops and a pair of televisions.

Sheriff’s investigators worked with detectives from the Leesburg Police Department to link the burglaries and received a tip from a citizen on the Leesburg Crime Line.

Morgan was charged on July 1 with burglary and possession of burglarious tools. Additionally, Leesburg Police detectives charged him with grand larceny at a previously unreported theft of a residence he was staying at in Leesburg.

After the connection, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Property Crimes Unit charged Morgan with felony burglary. He is currently held in the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center on unrelated charges.
Attachments:
churchy2_thumb.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Suspect linked to second church burglary
Posted by: justwow ()
Date: March 06, 2013 01:09PM

i went to school with this guys exwife. they had 2 kids. came off like this godly helpful guy but was really a junkie loser. what a joke. feel bad for the ex and there kids.

Posted by: Schneider ()
Date: March 07, 2013 07:06AM

"Burglarious" tools?

Okay, lemme see:
I've got my hammer to smash windows, my screwdriver to punch out locks...no, wait... My hammer will smash windows, so no screwdriver, then.

Hmmm. What else might I need for my "Burglarious" activities? Oh,yeah...I ought get a Wegman's bag or two that I might more easily carry my "Burglarious" hammer.

Man! I wonder if I might look suspicious? Geez, a hammer in a bag...that could make people think me to be up to something "Burglarious".

Maybe I ought to rethink this... What if I were to try something, say, "larcenious" or, how about something "felonious"? Yeah, probably so. A hammer in a bag is way too "Burglarious".

Posted by: zedwonk1 ()
Date: March 11, 2013 11:19PM

Obviously this guy is only an apprentice. By the time he gets to the journeyman level, he would be wearing his burglarious tools in a leather contractor's belt, and he would be dressed like a contractor in overalls and non-slip hightop workboots. HOPEFULLY, THEY WILL PUT THIS GUY AWAY THIS TIME, long enough for him to actually learn a trade.

Posted by: lesson learned? ()
Date: March 21, 2013 01:47PM

he only served a year in county

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.