HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
MS13 has their own webpage
Posted by: Ofc Friendly ()
Date: April 26, 2011 10:04PM

For those of you interested in local gang activity, here's a webpage that has some background history on MS13.

MS13 Gang
http://ms13gang.com/index.html

The MS 13 gang, aka Mara Salvatrucha 13, is one of the most violently and well respected gangs in the world. The extremly dangerous MS 13 gang has cliques, or cells, located throughout the United States and is unique in that it retains is ties to its El Salvador counterparts. With cliques in already indentified in califorina ,Washington DC, Illinois, Oregon,New York, Alaska, Arkansas, Michigan ,Texas, Nevada, Utah, Oklahoma, , Maryland, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Canada, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, and several other South American countries, the MS-13 gang is truly gone "international" and on the verge of becoming the first gang to be categorized as an "organized crime" entity.
Gang members, who sport numerous tattoos on their bodies and faces, like indian warriors. They sport the blue and white colors of the El Salvadoran flag. Their membership is estimated to total over 40,000 in the Honduras alone. Members typically range in age from 9 to 40 years old. Their increase in violent activities and careless disregard for the law (threats and attacks against law enforcement officials is common), has made them the most feared gang in the United States. Membership in MS 13 has grown rapidly even in places such as in Charlotte, North Carolina, MS 13 membership is estimated to be 200+. Police have implicated MS 13 in at least 11 murders in the Charlotte area in 2000 alone. Around the Washington DC area, local authorities estimate MS 13 membership to be between 8,000 and 10,000 members - by far the largest gang in the area. In July of 2003, the Washington DC area encountered three murders attributed to MS-13. The first was the murder of a federal informant. The second was the shooting death of a 17 year old boy. The third was the death of a 16 year old boy who had both of his hands completely chopped off.
Members is MS-13 cells are often initiated by being "jumped in". In one Washington DC event, witnessed by a reporter, the inductee was an 11-year old boy - he sought membership in MS-13 so they would protect him from bullies in his neighborhood. The rights of passage included placing the kid in a circle of gang members. The five strongest members stepped inside the circle with the 11-year old boy. As members began counting slowly to 13, 1..........2..... all the way to 13 the boy was beaten and kicked repeatedly until he reached the point of unconsciousness. If he had been a girl, the right to be in the gang could have been as much as rape. Also in order to join MS-13 you must first commit a violent act against someone else - either a beating, a rape, or a murder.
One of the biggest factors of MS-13 is their absolute intolerance for anyone who informs the police of their activities. Court papers in Nassau County detail recorded telephone conversations where a MS-13 member bragged how he had put a stop to a informant - "I put one in the chest and three in the head". Once you become a member of ms-13 , you are in for life.
The rules are you cannot act without the boss's consent - you cannot kill without reason, cannot talk to the police, cannot skip gang meetings, nor can you leave the gang. MS-13 has no tolerance for gang members who drop out. In March of 2004, 16-year old Edgar Guzman, was brought before the US Bureau of Immigration and Customers Enforcement in Colorado. He had entered the United States illegally, traveling from Guatemala on foot. In Guatemala he had been a member of the MS-13 gang. His sole reason for leaving his native country was to escape the gang life, live with his Aunt in Georgia, and begin school. He begged authorities not to deport him."If I had stayed in Guatemala, members of the Salvatrucha gang would have killed me". he said "I've seen them hit people with baseball bats and shoot them, I know how they kill people I know that if I go back to Guatemala they will torture me, They will kill me if I go back to Guatemala". He cried "please dont make me goback they will kill me because I left the gang".
On March 10, 2004, Edgar was released from jail and deported. On March 20, 2004, 10 days after he was deported, Edgar was found dead from multiple gunshot wounds. He had hidden in his home for 10 days and eventually left the confines of his house when his grandmother had unexpectedly died. He barely made it 5 blocks from his home before members found him and delivered the punishment that was deemed appropriate for his deserting the gang. Death is almost always the only means of escaping the clutches of MS-13.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MS13 has their own webpage
Posted by: george ()
Date: October 31, 2012 01:47PM

yoooooooooooo

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: November 01, 2012 05:42AM

And why is their savagery allowed in my country?

Posted by: WOW!!!! ()
Date: November 01, 2012 01:21PM

@ BEH

It is allowed in your(USA) country because the government doesn't have the balls to really really really enforce immigration policies. America has become decadent and complacent. America is being run basically by bleeding hearts. It would take a dictatorship to bring America back. America will eventually implode and become a sesspool wasteland.

There is no more pride, self-respect, honor, dignity, faith in America anymore. The more people from other countries filter into ours the more we lose our self identity. There is no such thing as diversity. There will always be racial discrimination regardless of color, religion, sex, idealogy, etc. It is best for the entire world that everyone stays in their own country. Societal problems could be avoided if this happens but the more that people immigrate, legally or illegally, the worse the problem will get. Here is an example:

What is the crime rate in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Japan, New Zealand, and Australia practically nill. WHY??? Because there is hardly any diversity within the country. There are exceptions to this thought whereas there are countries that don't have diversity but have a high crime rate but these are third world countries or countries with a very corrupt government. The countries that I listed above are established non-thrid world countries.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.