HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dr. Schiffer -- Freedom High School
Posted by: Senior ()
Date: April 25, 2011 06:01PM

About a month ago, here at Freedom High School (surprised this didn't get out, lucky him) one of the biology teachers, Stephen Schiffer, "resigned" as he was having an affair with an Asian senior. She ended up telling a bunch of her friends, many of whom I know personally, who diseminated this information to the whole schole. Another sex scandal in five years, although the first wasn't the guy's fault. Go Freedom.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dr. Schiffer -- Freedom High School
Posted by: ThatGuy ()
Date: June 07, 2011 11:42PM

Joyce Zhang is the lucky bitches name

Posted by: Hanky Panky ()
Date: June 08, 2011 07:11PM

ThatGuy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Joyce Zhang is the lucky bitches name

Did she get an "A"?

Posted by: ThatGuy ()
Date: June 13, 2011 12:49AM

Actually, she is an A+ student. apparently she was actually in love with the guy.

Posted by: Truestory ()
Date: June 18, 2011 07:56PM

This is actually completely false and now most students know that it wasn't the real reason Dr. Schiffer left. It's a false rumor created by retarded students who are convinced that the only way that a teacher can get fired is by having an affair with students. Don't believe it, plus the name of the girl accused of this isn't even right in this thread.

Posted by: Joyce Zhang ()
Date: June 19, 2011 06:57AM

Truestory Wrote:
> This is actually completely false and now most
> students know that it wasn't the real reason Dr.
> Schiffer left. It's a false rumor created by
> retarded students who are convinced that the only
> way that a teacher can get fired is by having an
> affair with students. Don't believe it, plus the
> name of the girl accused of this isn't even right
> in this thread.

But I thought he loved me. *sniff*

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: June 20, 2011 12:36PM

Any pictures of Joyce?
Which massage parlor does she work in?

Posted by: fhseagle ()
Date: June 20, 2011 01:44PM

Truestory Wrote:
> This is actually completely false and now most
> students know that it wasn't the real reason Dr.
> Schiffer left. It's a false rumor created by
> retarded students who are convinced that the only
> way that a teacher can get fired is by having an
> affair with students. Don't believe it, plus the
> name of the girl accused of this isn't even right
> in this thread.

Why did he resign?

Posted by: Pew Pew Pew ()
Date: November 25, 2011 05:53PM

This thread is kinda' dead (nice rhyme skill) but her name is actually "Joie Zhang". And second of all, why wouldn't Dr. Schiffer resign? I mean c'mon, you can't continue teaching in a school where those kinds of rumors are floating around, true or not. Jussayin'.

Posted by: Rumors can be true ()
Date: February 15, 2012 02:51AM

Uhm, actually it really did happen. She really did love him. He has two daughters and a wife that are probably too ashamed to show their faces in fairfax/ loudoun county.

Posted by: Reader 021512 ()
Date: February 15, 2012 05:35PM

This thread post is hearsay. Jobs and reputations being questioned without any merit.

Thread needs to be removed!

Posted by: grossed out ()
Date: April 15, 2012 09:40PM

His wife and daughter moved out of state to get away from this scumbag. his daughter is just a few years younger then the student he had an affair with. Gross. His selfishness ruined his poor daughter's life. What a loser.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 17, 2012 02:23PM

Can't blame the guy..Asian tookie is wonderful!

Posted by: What ()
Date: April 17, 2012 06:28PM

That's why I never went into teaching. I'd have to completely without poon.

Posted by: Hah No. ()
Date: July 27, 2012 05:57PM

Dr. Schiffer is far from "hiding away". He's teaching classes at NOVA right now.

Posted by: wow~ ()
Date: August 06, 2012 09:41AM

Posted by: April ()
Date: January 03, 2013 11:49AM

Students who had been in Dr. Schiffer's class should all be able to tell how much he loves his wife and daugther. He mentioned them in front of classes a lot and even joked that his wife picked out all the hard test questions to challenge the students. It is true that he is strict with students and set high expectations to them, which gave me a very hard time back then, but I thanked him afterwards because I did really well in my AP exam. I have left FHS when this rumor took place. Just based on how much Dr. Schiffer loves teaching and science, I can never be convinced by this rumor.
Plus, Joyce Zhang is a sweet,innocent girl according to my memory. She can never ever be possibly involved in any gross thing like this.

Posted by: It's true ()
Date: January 16, 2013 01:48AM

I saw the police arrive at his home. Soon after his wife and daughter moved.

Posted by: Schiffer Dicker ()
Date: December 04, 2014 01:36AM

Duude... I heard he is related to Dougie Fresh AKA the principimp at FHS.

Posted by: Poonslayer69 ()
Date: December 04, 2014 01:38AM

Dr.S actually came back to freedom high school. He is now reincarnated into a man known as Dr.Fulton also known by his alias: Dougie Fresh. He slays much more "poon" and he is said to be holding a record most poons slain. In the weary year of 2013, in the field of freedom high school's eary football field, you could see him standing upon a mountain which with closer inspection was infact all the poon he slained. He stood utop the moutain in triumphant glory staring down upon the innocent faces of all freshmen and told them one thing: "I have hidden the mystical fruit: poonani" WATAAAAATTATAA." Slowly, the mist in the football field covered him and he slipped into the eary background echoing "PUNANI..... PUNANI....Punani...punani..."

Posted by: PoonSchiffer420 ()
Date: December 04, 2014 01:59AM

I know when Schiffer the Swifter Dicker ascended into the entity today, only spoken in hushed and frightened whispers... Dougie Fresh, the head teacher at FHS.

Right after the police came to his house to arrest him, he brought his chin down to protect his neck while continuing to stare into their eyes. Bringing up his hands, he said "I don't want no trouble ya hear". He ripped of his shirt and pants, flexing his traps and core while bending his knees.

Here comes the important part. In a low voice, he began to say "wolowolowolowolowolo" slowly increasing in volume. The police were surprised by now. He began to sway side to side, loosening all facial muscles while retaining his anal sphincter and kegal muscle. By now he was pretty loud and the police stepped back, appearing visibly shaken.

Now, he began to jizz himself and let his eyes roll into the back of your head. He started chanting louder and louder "WOLOWOLOWOLOWOLO" at the top of his lungs.

They all ran away. Everyone within a one mile radius, including myself, suddenly felt a terrifying presence within their soul.

We marvel as he ascended into his planar form and wished that we could only be so wholly incandescent. As the light subsided, I could only make out a figure with patchy circle beard, with predominating Hitler-esque mustache, wearing a formal suit and tie escaping the scene.

Posted by: Poonslayer69 ()
Date: December 04, 2014 02:07AM

As my collegue (as shown above) pointed out the wrath of the Schiffer, he forgot to mention one important key detail. Dr.Schiffer was infact as laymens term points out a fedora tipper also referred to as a 420-4chan-reddit m'lady faggot. What is interesting is the nature of these 420-4chan-reddit m'lady faggots is the fact that they have hair growing below their chins in an interesting fashion referred to as a neck beard. Now whats even more interesting is how these 420-4chan-reddit m'lady faggots as quoted above "'wolowolowolowolowolo".'First and foremostly, they shift the angle of each individual hair on their aforementioned neck beard. Then they echo using their m'lady powers shifting the resonance from their throat through their skin and onto the hair thus amplifying their resonance. This is an evolutionary mechanism evolved over years in order to protect the 420-4chan-reddit m'lady faggots from one key predator: logic. Thank you for your time, this has been Reddit/4chan biology user UNIDAN!

Posted by: A witness ()
Date: December 04, 2014 02:07AM

Joyce Zhang and Dr. Schiffer... They did the do.

Posted by: Poonia ()
Date: December 04, 2014 02:10AM

Please elaborate on the phrase "did the do"...

Posted by: Philip Sessoms ()
Date: December 04, 2014 02:11AM

What is the economic implication of this 420-4chan-reddit m'lady faggots as pointed out by UNIDAN? I wonder whether Schyffer's demand curve shifted through Joyce Zhang poon in a perfectly inelastic fashion. The world may never know but i know one man that does: Johan the God.

Posted by: Schiffer the Bae Slayer ()
Date: December 04, 2014 02:12AM

(Schiffer POV)
After I received the 1080p nudes, I felt so blessed that I gave payment of sacrificing a virgin to the lord. God Bless America

Posted by: Hans THE GOD ()
Date: December 04, 2014 02:12AM

MR SESSOMS, I HEARD THEY CALL THAT A KINKY DEMAND CURVE!!!!!!!!

Date: December 04, 2014 02:13AM

NO U idiot, get a 2 on the AP EXAM LIKE ME THEN TALK!

Posted by: FreidpoonMarketEconomy ()
Date: December 04, 2014 02:13AM

I heard there was another victim: Milton Schnapp Friedman.

Date: December 04, 2014 02:15AM

I agree with the economic expert: FreidpoonMarketEconomy. He seems like he knows what he is talking about with the kinky demand curves. I agree that Milton Schnapp FriedPUNTANG! WATATATTATATATAT

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.