HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
CASH REWARD FOR DANGEROUS STALKER IN VA
Posted by: WANTED DANGEROUS STALKER ()
Date: December 23, 2021 09:21PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/RBI/comments/rkdl2x/arrest_warrant_out_for_stalker_but_hes_still_free/?sort=new

Arrest Warrant out for Stalker but he’s still free (Virginia)

I have a stalker since late 2018. I know his name, address, DOB, right down to his SSN (he posted it himself publicly online). I have a PPO that expires 04/xx/2023 that he’s violated numerous times. In September I swore out the first warrant for his arrest through the county in which he resides.

He is actively dodging police and has gone as far as parking in the grocery store parking lot behind his home and sneaking in and out of his house.

The police have tried to serve him and arrest him on numerous occasions but he never answers.

What can I legally do to help law enforcement get this creep? (I’m not sure if this is against the rules, so if it is please feel free to delete).

Edit: Please beware, the person in question is commenting below. Please ignore him.

Edit2: Someone confused me for my own stalker somehow and messaged me asking for “my” (his) side of the story. So, I’ll spell it out here, as I did for him:

To get a PPO you have to go to court and prove that your safety and well-being are at risk.

To swear out a warrant for a violation of the PPO you have to go before a magistrate and prove the PPO was violated.

I don’t know what to tell you if you think it’s normal for a stranger to harass you to the point of needing a PPO against them and then for them to perpetually violate it…

How would he have known about this post if he wasn’t monitoring my socials? Food for thought.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20211004-233152_2 (1) (1).png

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.