HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Purcellville elections
Posted by: P'Ville ()
Date: April 24, 2020 01:55PM

Maybe I misunderstand the role of the Mayor in Purcellville but with all the drama around the Purcellville Police Department, why is it that the Mayor has escaped any criticism regarding all the time and money spent on the unprofessional investigations and bad decisions involving the Chief of Police?

It seems to me that the Mayor would have been in meetings with the town manager and others. I'm sure that advice was given and taken on what to do and how to handle the investigation, yet, it seems the good Mayor is never mentioned when criticisms are leveled at other Purcellville officials, why is that?

Please, enlighten me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Purcellville elections
Posted by: yipes ()
Date: April 24, 2020 03:27PM

New to Loudoun? Best to move on. Too many crooked leaders in multiple county leadership positions. They get away with everything thrown at them in Loudoun and continue to be re-elected or reappointed.

Posted by: Zippy ()
Date: April 24, 2020 03:39PM

They catch Lincolnville mailbox girl yet?

Posted by: Toothman ()
Date: April 26, 2020 03:26PM

Seems to me the Mayor is teflon... simply due to his race and it would be considered improper to ask questions of him.

Posted by: One lonely voter ()
Date: May 09, 2020 09:14AM

Results?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.