HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
mail box vandals
Posted by: Lincolnville ()
Date: October 21, 2019 09:46AM

Has any headway been made on the numerous mailbox smashing's in the Lincoln Rd/Lancer Circle areas?

I have to believe that the School Resource Officers at the local high schools would be able to develop suspects if they were to keep their ears to the ground while working within their schools.

In the state of Virginia, the destruction of private property valued over $200. is a felony.
An observant officer could end up closing perhaps dozens of felony cases by being able to identify these juvenile delinquents doing these crimes.

How about Loudoun County Sheriffs Office or crime solvers putting out a sizable reward for the names of these immature vandals?

I'm sure there are many, many students who know the names of these criminals but only one good person needs to confidentially impart those names to the SRO and make a difference allowing right to overcome wrong in this matter.

Or will these suspects continue to laugh out loud at the damaged they caused to dozens maybe hundreds of homes causing many thousands of dollars.

Any student or parent of a student who may know the identity of these people please do the right thing and contact your SRO or impart the information on this website for all to see.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mail box vandals
Posted by: question for OP ()
Date: October 22, 2019 10:48AM

Did anyone have a camera?

Date: October 23, 2019 12:26PM

I've heard through another site that at least one person had a ring doorbell or similar device.

I do not know the quality of any information or evidence gleaned from the camera.

Hopefully a tag on a vehicle or facial images were clear enough to identify.

Posted by: Sipowicz ()
Date: October 23, 2019 04:28PM

Mailbox vandalism is a postal crime and carries USPS charges in addition to local Loudoun Sherrif’s. The guilty may face serious repercussions and their parents won’t be happy with the attorney fees.

Posted by: Desperately seeking interest ()
Date: October 23, 2019 10:07PM

Sipowicz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mailbox vandalism is a postal crime and carries
> USPS charges in addition to local Loudoun
> Sherrif’s. The guilty may face serious
> repercussions and their parents won’t be happy
> with the attorney fees.

Really? And you want us to believe the USPS gives a shit. I have Mexicans several times a week open up my mailbox and take stuff out, look at it then put flyers in it or other shit. I've sent vids to the USPS IG with tags and ID's on these people and they don't even pretend to give a fuck.

Yeah those repercussions are "serious" alright. I'm sure those scofflaws will never work in this country after those heinous acts. LMAO.

Posted by: Zippy ()
Date: October 24, 2019 03:52PM

Get a PO Box you cheap mofos and quit yer bitchin.

Date: October 24, 2019 11:21PM

Thanks Zippy for your witty and well thought out commentary on the subject!

Should we check your trunk for a Louisville Slugger?

Posted by: J. pinkman ()
Date: October 25, 2019 04:10PM

Zippy’s comment is true and made us laugh. Lincolnville needs to get a POB as recommended along with a sense of humor... Bitch! Go Nats!!

Posted by: Sterling Denizen ()
Date: October 25, 2019 04:30PM

Ha ha mcmansion in Purcellville needs a new mailbox. Take out another home equity line of credit to replace your mailbox. Oh!... that’s right, you’re already living in a house that you can’t afford and will soon go into foreclosure with a mountain of debt under your ass. Your significant other is already tired of you and looking to introduce your kids to the future fiancé. Looks like you need a P.O. Box either way... bitch!

Date: October 25, 2019 06:47PM

Based on the posting times and writing styles, Zippy, J.Pinkman and Sterling Denizen are all the same snowflake loser who apparently comes up from his Mothers basement around 4 PM and gets onto her laptop.

So get a job Zippy and sell your Louisville Slugger then maybe someday you too can have a home with your very own mailbox!

You do know that Pinkman is a fictional character and is NOT a role model...

Posted by: Ruskie ()
Date: October 28, 2019 10:37AM

Hey Zippy, Denizen and Pinky, fear not!

Your help is coming, vote next November for any of the democratic hopefuls and you may never have to leave your mothers house because you will have free health care, your college loans paid off and receive $1,000.free every month.

Then, when that happens even more people from around the world will flood into the open borders and of course all of them will deserve everything you will be getting, so FEAR NOT, the joys of communism are on the way.

Posted by: Rula ()
Date: October 31, 2019 05:10PM

Hello, I’m Rula Lenska. Still using Alberto V05 hot oil treatment. My hair remains supple and shiny as ever! Keep an eye on your mailbox for an upcoming special offer!

Posted by: Hwon Sodoh ()
Date: October 31, 2019 05:36PM

Louisville Slugger is JV and sooo yesterday. I step up to the curb and swing a Rawlings like all the cool guys. Thanks for everyone’s support throughout this amazing season.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.