HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Old High's Dairy Store in Leesburg
Posted by: Gene Jr. ()
Date: September 11, 2019 02:10PM

Hoping there's some old timers out there. Wishing to identify the exact location of the High's Dairy Store in Leesburg mid-60's to early-70's. Believe that is was located within present day Virginia Village Center at the intersection of Catoctin Circle and N. King St. The store may have been located elsewhere within the town. Any information will be appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Old High's Dairy Store in Leesburg
Posted by: Jakub ()
Date: September 11, 2019 04:25PM

Me and bros use to go to 7-11 near the gas station. Tad died years ago from liver problem but not from drinking. Me and Eustace moved bac to Willisville for mom. There’s no pluming an we poop in the field. Don’t know where high store is.

Re: Old High's Dairy Store in Leesburg
Posted by: moses877 ()
Date: September 20, 2019 05:16PM

the store is gone as of 4-5 years ago, i think its a bike shoppe or exercise studio now, but you had the location correct.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.