HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Two Idiots in Custody
Posted by: Wytchee ()
Date: December 26, 2017 11:41PM

Jaden Longchamp and Joseph Youhana

http://www.loudountimes.com/news/article/two_men_in_custody_after_assault_robbery_in_sterling432

Two Sterling men are in custody after a drug-related robbery in Sterling early Christmas morning.

Joseph B. Youhana, 19, and Jaden A. Longchamp, 18, both of Sterling, have been charged with robbery, abduction and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, according to the LCSO.

Deputies responded to the 20900 block of Sandstone Square around 4:30 a.m. Dec. 25, where a male reported he went to a residence to purchase narcotics. He was then assaulted by several men at the residence, and his money was taken.

The victim was able to contact a family member, and their girlfriend who came to the house, and they were also assaulted, according to LCSO. During the attacks, a firearm was brandished by one of the suspects.

All three victims were able to flee the home and contact authorities.

The suspects went back into the residence, and the LCSO established a perimeter around the home and attempted to contact with the suspects inside.

A search warrant was obtained for the residence, and LCSO deputies entered the home and took the suspects into custody without further incident.

Both Youhana and Longchamp are being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center without bond.

The case remains under investigation.
Attachments:
Longchamp,+Jaden+A..jpg
Youhana,+Joseph+B..jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Two Idiots in Custody
Posted by: Cheekman ()
Date: December 27, 2017 03:56PM

I still do not understand "victims", who get beat down and robbed of their cash then reporting their attempts at what may have been a felony to the police.

I say no criminal should be allowed to report their own attempts at more crime to the police, let them fight it out with their thug business partners by themselves.

Re: Two Idiots in Custody
Posted by: djddddfj ()
Date: December 27, 2017 10:49PM

I was wondering what happened - I saw all the police vehicles with one black person in the back.

I estimate about 8 police vehicles.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.