HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Loudoun county police
Posted by: REESE703 ()
Date: November 10, 2009 03:28PM

who Thinks that Loudoun Police Is Racist

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Loudoun county police
Posted by: popo ()
Date: November 20, 2009 12:24AM

you

Posted by: LCPD ()
Date: December 30, 2009 06:12PM

And yo momma!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Rectumite ()
Date: January 01, 2010 09:01AM

Loudoun does not have a police force.

Posted by: Laughing ()
Date: February 08, 2010 09:31PM

That is funny stuff..

Posted by: mmalee ()
Date: April 10, 2010 03:54PM

hey stupid, if you break the fucking law, they will arrest you regardless of what color you are. Dont try to pull the race card! I fucking hate how often people blame their problems on race/religion/orientation. Grow the fuck up!

Posted by: DuMbFuCk ()
Date: June 12, 2010 12:05AM

It's the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office you uneducated fuckin moron.

Re: Loudoun SHERIFF'S OFFICE
Posted by: Bubba Klinton ()
Date: July 26, 2010 12:48AM

Thankfully, Loudoun County doesn't have police. They have a Sheriff's Office, as required by the Virginia Constitution. IF Loudoun would do something very stupid and create a Police Department, the Sheriff's Office would still have to exist.

The thing is, the Commonwealth doesn't subsidize the Police, but they do a Sheriff's Office. Thus, if we were to make a Police Department, as Scott York wants (because he hates Sheriff Simpson) the taxpayer would be screwed.

Also, the Sheriff reports to the PUBLIC, the VOTERS! A Chief of Police reports to the Board of Supervisors, as they hire and fire them. The PUBLIC is much better served by a Sheriff's Office as they will not become abusive. If they do, the voters vote them out.

On the other hand, Police Departments (like Virginia Beach) can become abusive because the Board of Supervisors actually wants them to -- in in that case, abusing black people.

One last thing, the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office is NOT racist. They are one of the most inclusive, and racially mixed departments in the Commonwealth. If you are having issues, you need to look in the mirror.

Posted by: Slick Rick ()
Date: July 29, 2010 10:31PM

Wrong again, Bubba. Local police departments DO receive state funding. Just go look at the budget documents from any Virginia locality with a police department if you want to verify it.

Also, a sheriff is only held accountable once every four years. If he starts doing things the people don't like on his first day in officer, they're stuck with him for the rest of his four year term. A police chief, on the other hand, is constantly held accountable.

There are plenty of examples of corrupt sheriffs in Virginia's recent past. Probably because they have so much power and so little accountability. If you want to research it, start by Googling the names Harold Cassell and Daniel Presgraves.

Posted by: Anon ()
Date: August 14, 2010 10:46PM

I don't know if they are racist, but they are bored, and they will arrest you for any stupid thing they can find. I believe most do not even live in Loudoun County, perhaps that is how they get away with there mistreatment. If you are black or hispanic, they probably think you are in a gang or atleast buying or selling drugs. I used to respect the police until I moved to Northern Virginia. I now have a much different sense of who are the bad guys and who are the good guys.

Re: Loudoun SHERIFF'S OFFICE
Posted by: Charles Ray ()
Date: August 23, 2010 07:23PM

FUCK LOUDOUN COUNTY

Bubba Klinton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thankfully, Loudoun County doesn't have police.
> They have a Sheriff's Office, as required by the
> Virginia Constitution. IF Loudoun would do
> something very stupid and create a Police
> Department, the Sheriff's Office would still have
> to exist.
>
> The thing is, the Commonwealth doesn't subsidize
> the Police, but they do a Sheriff's Office. Thus,
> if we were to make a Police Department, as Scott
> York wants (because he hates Sheriff Simpson) the
> taxpayer would be screwed.
>
> Also, the Sheriff reports to the PUBLIC, the
> VOTERS! A Chief of Police reports to the Board of
> Supervisors, as they hire and fire them. The
> PUBLIC is much better served by a Sheriff's Office
> as they will not become abusive. If they do, the
> voters vote them out.
>
> On the other hand, Police Departments (like
> Virginia Beach) can become abusive because the
> Board of Supervisors actually wants them to -- in
> in that case, abusing black people.
>
> One last thing, the Loudoun County Sheriff's
> Office is NOT racist. They are one of the most
> inclusive, and racially mixed departments in the
> Commonwealth. If you are having issues, you need
> to look in the mirror.

Posted by: itchy ()
Date: September 24, 2010 12:08PM

I'll beat you regardless of what color you are if you are breaking laws. And if you don't submit I'll taze your criminal acting asses.

Obey the laws fucktards and you'll enjoy your stay. Help keep Loudoun Beautiful.

Posted by: snowdenscold ()
Date: September 24, 2010 01:38PM

Does anyone know why there is a constant stream of sirens on southern Cascades Parkway between Route 7 and Church? Is there a fire and/or police station nearby? If it's issues in Sterling Park, why isn't there something more local? (I know thought there was sheriff substation kind of behind the Sugarland run shopping center)

Posted by: Rodney_King_Lives ()
Date: April 22, 2011 06:19PM

Or you could always read from their webpage for more information...

Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
http://www.loudoun.gov/Default.aspx?tabid=813

Posted by: Ofc Friendly ()
Date: April 23, 2011 05:32AM

Rodney_King_Lives Wrote:
> Or you could always read from their webpage for
> more information...
>
> Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
> http://www.loudoun.gov/Default.aspx?tabid=813

The Sheriff's office is NOT racist. It behooves me to say it, but if you commit a crime and you get arrested for it, you're not going to have a good day. That being said, if you think someone has treated you in a way that is unprofessional, or you feel you're being discriminated against there are numbers posted on the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office webpage...

http://www.loudoun.gov/default.aspx?tabid=813

Posted by: blj ()
Date: June 14, 2011 09:22PM

Some of them are racist. They quick to throw cuffs on the black man. Beware of Deputy Cote and Deputy Carlyle. Cote harasses ppl he arrests and Carlyle always assumes every black has drugs.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: June 15, 2011 08:11AM

blj Wrote:
> Some of them are racist. They quick to throw cuffs
> on the black man. Beware of Deputy Cote and Deputy
> Carlyle. Cote harasses ppl he arrests and Carlyle
> always assumes every black has drugs.

Wouldn't that make Carlyle correct 75% of the time?

Posted by: dboi89 ()
Date: June 26, 2011 10:09PM

I do. They quick to jail niggas for petty shit but let the whites go. It's bullshit.

Posted by: dboi89 ()
Date: June 26, 2011 10:10PM

Yo fuck you provallone, that's biased bullshit. U a piece of shit like they are.

Posted by: Fuck cote ()
Date: April 18, 2012 11:18PM

They not racist they're just fucking pigs fuck cote cock suckin cop that sucka need to get his, he goin to. Bitch made crew cut havin punk.

Posted by: What ()
Date: April 19, 2012 01:33AM

Are you a nigger of some sort?

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 19, 2012 01:22PM

Actually racial profiling is a pretty effective method of making arrests.

If you were a cop,and under pressure to make some arrests would you pull over a (A.)carload of Asian nerds, (B.)an auto packed with white preppies , or (C.)a whole bunch of shady looking blacks or illegal hispanics?

If you answered "C" you have the aptitude for a successful career in law enforcement

Posted by: Block Captain ()
Date: April 19, 2012 03:46PM

Leesburg's Bunker Sports Cafe after midnight would be a good spot for Deputies to hone their skill.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/36/885545.html

Posted by: 3rd Generation Ffx ()
Date: July 28, 2012 03:07AM

I'm white & I will tell you Loudoun County Police are racist and sexist. There have been a number of scandals and it is one of the most corrupt police forces. And that goes double for Sheriff Simpson.

Loudoun county had the DUI scandals where multiple cases by multiple officers over years were coercing women they pulled over for oral sex. Please spare the breathilizer jokes, these are sexual predators.

There was also the raping of a Loudoun county inmate. When the commanding officer went to have the inmate examined at a hospital to clear (or secure evidence) the officers who denied it. The officers called Sheriff Simpson, and he intervened and put a halt to it. The commanding officers then experience problems with his career and was out within a matter of years. Now THAT is corruption as bad as Frank Serpico, where the bad police are hunting & preying upon the few good police. And the bad police are so enabled and encouraged that they go the sheriff for help with their infractions. Any healthy work environment people would keep it away from their boss *lol*.

Please don't make light of the sex crimes committed by the police in Loudoun County, or there racism & sexism, or mouth off and talk about tazing people. It only makes Loudoun look creepier.

Posted by: lindsey ()
Date: August 27, 2012 11:35AM

Hi 3rd Generation Ffx, would like to be able to talk to you on another issue that was kept quiet in 2010 as Im sure there is much more. Thank you.

Posted by: Nicky ()
Date: October 12, 2012 04:40AM

Racist against the black man? Your a dumbass I have good enough xp/trouble with they're little bitch asses. They waiting for anyone to give them the wron words so they can use there authority and force while they have the badge. But damnnnn would be crazy to fight a couple certain ones while they were off duty just for all the shit they have put some GOOD people through and could care less. Little buzzed head gangsta wannabe faggots try and be friendly after arresting you

Posted by: until moral improves - ()
Date: November 15, 2012 12:09AM

Until moral improves, the beatings will continue.

Posted by: racist? prejudice? discriminatio ()
Date: November 15, 2012 12:13AM

It is one thing to be a racially discriminating individual, yet another to be sick and tired of being tired and sick of the hate whitey NIGGER.

Posted by: nicky the nigger wit da nigger ()
Date: November 16, 2012 11:50PM

Nicky da NIGGER wit da NIGGER talk.
I have been witnessing a wonderfully thing in Loudon County. The Sherriff's Deputy's are actively pulling over jackrabbid driver's and giving them traffic tickets! This IS fantastic! Hate to have to say, ABOUT TIME!

OVER 40,000.00+ PEOPLE A YEAR ARE DIEING IN TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS, CAUSED BY THE DRIVER'S OF AUTOMOBILES IN THIS COUNTRY ALONE, NOT WHAT ANY PEDESTRIAN IS DOING. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS ARE GETTING SERIOUSLY INJURED, DISMEMBERED AND CRIPPLED FOR LIFE, INCLUDING POLICE OFFICER'S THEMSELVES.

THIS IS A VERY HORRIBLE THING. MORE DEATH'S AND INJURY'S THAN IN ANY WAR, PER YEAR, THAN IN ANY WAR SINCE WORLD WAR II. THIS IS UN EXCUSABLY THE MOST SERIOUS POLICE ISSUE THERE IS OUT THERE.
WITH ASSHOLES CALLING IN REDUNDANT CALLS DELIBERATELY TO DISTRACT THE LOCAL POLICE FROM APPROPRIATELY DEAL WITH IT.

THE DEAD BODIES ARE PILING UP AT THE MORGUES, HOSPITALS FILLING UP WITH THE INJURED AN MAIMED FOR LIFE, AND SOME JERK OFF IS CALLING IN TO DISPATCH WHINING ABOUT SOME OPINIONATED BULLSHIT, DEMANDING THE THE POLICE TAKE THEIR IDIOT OPINION INTO SOME SORT OF ARREST ACTION. THE SHERRIFF'S DEPARTMENT KNOWS EXACTLY THIS. THESE JACKASSES DOING THIS REDUNDANT DISPATCH CALLING AND ARREST THEM FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE AND GIVING THEM A HEAVY PRISON TERM FOR DOING SO. FUCKING BUNCH OF JERKOFFS IS WHAT THEY ARE. AND THE EXACT SAME TYPE OF PERSONALITY BEHAVIOR OF TOO MANY OF THESE AUTOMOBILE DRIVER'S OUT ON THE ROADS, THREATENING EVERY ONE ELSE OUT THERE WITH LIFE AND LIMB.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, LOUDON COUNTY SHERRIFF'S DEPT.! I SEE THE TRAFFIC ISSUE IS BEING ADDRESSED MORE READILY OUT THERE AND CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH! PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THESE SAME JACK RABBIT DRIVING, LIFE AND LIMB THREATENING CLOWN JERKS DEVIATE FROM THE EFFORT BY CALLING IN OTHER REDUNDANT OPINIONATED NONSENSE!

A GOOD EXAMPLE IS THE NIXON WITH THE BLACK FOREIGN SPORTS CAR VA. LICENSE TAG: BLDOG8.

THIS NIXON DRIVES IN AND AROUND THE LANDSDOWN AREA, USUALLY IN AND OUT OF THE PROMANADE SHOPPING MALL AREA, BULLYING OTHER DRIVER'S UP AND DOWN ALL THE SURROUNDING ROADS IN THE LANDSDOWN AREA, SHOUTING BULLYING REMARKS TO PEOPLE. A SKINNEY, GANGLEY WHITE GUY DRIVING. OF COURSE, THE OWNER OF THE AUTO IS RESPONSIBLE AND KNOW'S VERY WELL WHOM HE IS. IF IT'S NOT HIMSELF, THEN THE DRIVER HAS TO BE CARRYING A LETTER OF PERMISSION WITH THE AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY AWARE OF THE FACT WHO IS DRIVING THE AUTO AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

AND THERE IS NO QUESTION ABOUT THIS. THE VA. LICENSE PLATE # IS: BLDOG8. SEEN THIS BULLY AGGRESSIVE DRIVER TOO MANY TIMES BREAKING TOO MANY TRAFFIC LAWS. OBVIOUSLY SOME SPOILED SON OF A MEGA RICH FAMILY. PARADING IN AND AROUND THE PROMENADE AS IF HE OWNS THE ENTIRE REGION.
TAILGAITING. BEEPING ANYONE IN FRONT OF HIM. DEMANDING YOU TURN RIGHT ON A RED LIGHT AFTER STOPPING WHEN THE LAW CLEARLY DICTATES YOU "MAY", NOT "MUST" TURN ON RED AFTER STOPPING, AND ONLY WHEN ALL ONCOMING TRAFFIC IS CLEAR. WHAT AN ARROGANT JERKOFF!

AND PLEASE CONSIDER THIS AN OFFICIAL REPORT THE LOUDON SHERRIFF'S DEPT., REPEATED EVERY DAY INCLUDING THE ONE THAT YOU FINALLY SEE IT. THIS JERK HAS BEEN SEEN AND WITNESSED BUY HUNDREDS WITH THE JERK OFF BULLY- AGGRESSIVE ILLEGAL DRIVING HE IS PRACTICING EVERY TIME YOU SEE HIM. IT'S BEEN THE SAME FOR YEARS. HAS TO BE A SPOILED SON WITH A RICH DADDY. PROBABLY GREAZES THE LOCAL SHERRIFF'S DEPT. TO KEEP THEM OFF HIS BULLYING BUTT. SOMEONE SIMPLY NEEDS TO KICK THIS PUNKS ASS.
YEAH. KEEPS HIS BLOND HAIR CUT SHORT. YOUNG PUNK. WHITE/CAUCASION. NOW, IF HE WAS FROM A POOR FAMILY, AND ESPECIALLY NOT CAUCASION, IN THIS LANDSDOWN AREA? THE PUNK WOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP YEARS AGO FOR YEARS FOR THE WAY THIS JERKOFF DRIVES. SAW HIM DRINKING BOOZE AND DRIVING AS WELL. REFLECTS EASILY WITH THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BULLY ILLEGAL DRIVING. HAS BEEN A CONSTANT DANGEROUS NUISANCE IN THE AREA FOR YEARS!

NO MISTAKE HERE ON THE VA TAG # BLDOG8. Long, spotty foreign, black, newer model auto. Can't miss it. Always bullying up and down and all around 'the promenade' in Landsdown. For years. And I and everyone else is sick and tired of his bullying arrogant driving!

Posted by: ex_PGCNTY ()
Date: November 22, 2012 08:49PM

nicky the nigger wit da nigger: what the fuck are you rambling on about? Where the fuck did you learn to write? From what I can decipher from your rant, it seems that you are quite jealous of rich white people. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. Do you honestly think rich people have a monopoly on bad driving? Besides, there are plenty of white people that weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth, so why do you equate white people with rich people unless you are the real racist? Boo FUCKING HOO, YOU LITTLE BITCH.

Posted by: pg county_ex ()
Date: January 12, 2013 01:07AM

ONLY THING I AM SICK OF IS YOUR SERIOUS LACK OF THE ABILITY TO OPERATE A MOTORIZED VEHICLE WITH OUT A SPECK OF RESPECT FOR YOURSELF AS WELL AS OTHERS ON THE ROADS, ANYWHERE, BASURA. TRASH. GARBAGE FACE. AND RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. WHAT IT DOES HAVE TO DO WITH IS YOU BEING A PIECE OF ROTTING, PUTRID DUNG AS A PERSON WHEN DRVING!

Posted by: BLDOG8 REVOCATION ()
Date: January 12, 2013 01:13AM

The bully dog with the black beamer, officer, sir, mam, VA. Tag # BLDOG8, is a 'if the cops do not see it, can not prove it' rule applies. So he harasses anyone and everyone everywhere he goes all he pleases in traffic.
Could you please do something about this major road hazard? You are not there, so I can not 'prove it'.

Date: January 12, 2013 07:17AM

Since you have a problem with everything from The Lamb Center to traffic, may I suggest suicide?

Your contribution to society will be appreciated!

Posted by: in the knowing ()
Date: January 25, 2013 01:40AM

All cops are bad guys. BTW, everything they told you is a lie.

Posted by: Grammer Police ()
Date: April 12, 2013 09:56AM

until moral improves - Wrote:
> Until moral improves, the beatings will continue.
It's morale, not moral.

Until your spelling improves, the beatings will continue.

Posted by: ex_PGCNTY ()
Date: April 20, 2013 10:06AM

Grammar Police - watch it - the word "your" is a code word used by Republicans for "black people". And commenting on someone's grammar (or rather someone's spelling) shows you have no understanding of people being raised in a country of slave owners. You are clearly a racist!

I'm laughing as I write this because I swear that's what a Liberal's rant sounds like to me. It's so dumb.

Posted by: Mike Thomas ()
Date: June 21, 2013 07:26PM

Loundon County Sheriff Office suck! They think that they should get paid more than soldiers in real combat! A new soldier gets only $38,000, why should a rookie cop get $50,000. Then they just sit in their car and talk on the phone all day or harrass people. Get out and befriend the community. I served 20 years in the military and not once did soldiers I knew complain about pay or use the term honest under paid rookie officer.

Date: June 21, 2013 07:43PM

Poor Sheriff Duputies. That's why you'll can't support your family, while I make $150,000 a year being an Engineer and you make around $50,000 sitting in your car eating donuts. LMAO. Beggars!

Date: June 21, 2013 07:47PM

To get respect Sheriff Deputies, you have to give respect. Dirt bags. I know about respect by spending 20 years in the military. Don't it make you feel worthless when most people in the county you work in own million dollar homes and you can barely pay the rent! Dirt bag.....

Date: June 21, 2013 07:49PM

50% of them are, but not all. If they attend church, they may be more likely to be a descent officer.

Posted by: boohoo ()
Date: June 22, 2013 07:04PM

You make $150,000 a year and you are coming on to a message board to complain about a speeding ticket or something equally moronic. Pathetic.

Posted by: Waah ()
Date: June 25, 2013 05:02AM

Mike Thomas has never had a BJ in his worthless life.

Date: June 26, 2013 12:37AM

@ Waah - What's a BJ? Can you spell it out? Maybe not; officers are only required to have a GED! You want me to spell GED out. I'm just trying to tell you something for your own good. Being in the military for 20 years you learn alot! One thing is how to show respect. Because where I've been, respect is essential! You'll always calling asking for citizens to support your officer fund, but don't get out your cars to communicate with the people. DOn't be dirt bags. And yes I make $150,000 with the federal government and bring in another $20,000 a year retirement from the military. You add that up! Lot more than 50K you'll Sheriff's get!

Date: June 26, 2013 01:01AM

@boohoo - May be pathetic, but I thought this was a free country where everyone has an opinion or are you trying to abuse your authority and put people in slavery? Just like you came on here to voice your opinion, I can voice mine and still make almost 4 times your salary! Is there a problem with that?

Posted by: Poor me ()
Date: June 26, 2013 09:22PM

Please get cancer and die Mike, not a single person would miss a tool like you. I assure you that nobody gives a fuck how much you make because you're still a worthless and pathetic dipshit whose had one too many run-ins with the police. Accept responsibility for your own actions....your supposed six figure salary won't save you from a traffic summons you utter dumbass.

Posted by: boohoo ()
Date: June 26, 2013 09:36PM

Mike Thomas Wrote:
> @boohoo - May be pathetic, but I thought this was
> a free country where everyone has an opinion or
> are you trying to abuse your authority and put
> people in slavery? Just like you came on here to
> voice your opinion, I can voice mine and still
> make almost 4 times your salary! Is there a
> problem with that?

Where did I say you can't say whatever the hell you want, bitch? It's still incredibly pathetic. You should be ashamed and deported.

Date: June 27, 2013 01:13AM

Poor Me - I'm what you called a model citzen with a government high level fucking job! I don't give a fuck about a damn traffic summons bitch! You're not talking to an uneducated thug here fool. You're talking to a citizen who is much cleaner than your punk ass. I guareentee you can't buy a half a million dollar home on your pay check. Maybe if your girlfriend got on the pool for thugs you would be able to afford a descent place to live. Don't talk to me, you are below my intellect.

boohoo - How the hell I'm going to get deported you worthless piece of shit! My family been here since the making of America and I was born here! Bitch I said I work for the Government! That means I have no record what so fucking ever! What do you do for work anyway? Take out my trash!

Date: June 27, 2013 01:16AM

By to all you dummies....you're not worth my time....LoL

Date: June 27, 2013 06:43PM

Ashame of what Bitch!

Date: June 28, 2013 03:56AM

Punk ass under paid Sheriff Duputies! Go suck dick bitches! LoL

Posted by: My $ can't increase my dick size ()
Date: June 28, 2013 09:46AM

"Punk ass under paid Sheriff Deputies" = model/intellectual citizen. Checking Fairfax Underground every day because he's a loser and likes to stir up hate for law enforcement = model/intellectual citizen.

Posted by: C ()
Date: June 29, 2013 06:00PM

here's a thought-why don't you post your address, phone number, and license plate number. I'm sure your six figure salary will protect you from all harm.

Date: June 29, 2013 09:10PM

Is that a threat.....Post yours under paid bitch! I thought this was a free country that brave men unlike yourself fought in wars! I couldn't wipe my ass with your small ass pay check! I'll like to see your bitch ass in a real combat zone for 1 week! You'll shit yourself....Your in Loundon County bitch! This is like candy land! This is my last message to you'll bitch asses! Peace broke bitches! You started this by talking about how you would arrest minorites before anyone else! You are not a patriot, but you are a coward! By Bitches! :~)

Posted by: Steve Thomas ()
Date: June 30, 2013 01:52AM

I would like to sincerely apologize for my brother Mike. Truth be told he has an extremely small penis and doesn't make a six figure salary like he claims, nor was he ever in the military. He is a severely retarded invalid who is presently unemployed (hence all his time spent on Fairfax Underground) and has these grand illusions of working as a highly respected government agent when, in reality, both his multiple handicaps and numerous run-ins with the LCSO prevents him from ever having a meaningful career or life.

Posted by: Philip ()
Date: July 01, 2013 02:36PM

I do think there are some issues with the Loudoun county sheriff's department. They don't have many African American deputies, and I've never seen a Hispanic deputy in their UPS stylized uniforms. I won't make blanket statements that they're racist but, typically, where there is smoke there is fire.

Date: July 02, 2013 08:09AM

Maybe Loudoun county sheriff's department doesn't have a lot of qualified African American or Hispanic applicants.

I also notice the ommision of any concern for the lack of Asian and Jewish deputies.

No blanket statements, but your comment could be considered racist as well as anti semetic.

Posted by: Real McCoy ()
Date: April 21, 2014 08:15PM

Mike Thomas is neither an Engineer nore a 20 yr. Military Vet. Look at the way he to she writes/spells. You aren't an educated person if you write that way....sorry asshole, you don't fool me.

Posted by: Fuck you pay me ()
Date: July 13, 2014 01:18PM

Ok so let's make it NOT safe then for ppl...like I know ppl like Jeff lucky is ashburn is snitching on ppl to get them locked up I also know tadeh v. Indian dude is snitching on ppl he lives in pembrook..a white girl named Shannon Blankenship is snitching also...cops to look out for are Ferguson an McCormick both night cops work together an lie together in court...also another night cop he's Spanish with bald head bout 5"5 Lopez I want to say he's a fucking lieing dick head that will do anything to get you..anyone else let's hear it...fuck Putting ppl out for making money...let's put ppl out for them stopping ppl to make money..this war tide is about to shift

Posted by: no one cares ()
Date: March 04, 2015 08:02PM

Officer McCormick beat me up and arrested me just because he wanted to search my car. He did so and found nothing so he slapped and obstruction of justice charge on me. He told my lawyer if I dont go with the plea then he will tell the judge that i said, "fuck you, you cant stop me mother fuckers" my lawyer took him to trial and proved that the two cops one being McCormick were lying about the incidents that had unfolded. I was found guilty even though my lawyer proved to the judge they were lying...

Posted by: J J ()
Date: April 30, 2016 01:39PM

DUH they only have sheriff. Only time police is involved is if your close to the fairfax side as they Partner with them for certain things

Posted by: togoro ()
Date: July 11, 2016 10:50AM

I think they are hot - especially Det. Ferguson ;)

Posted by: Hottie4Sho ()
Date: July 11, 2016 11:50PM

togoro Wrote:
> I think they are hot - especially Det. Ferguson ;)

I second this.

Posted by: dummonkey ()
Date: July 16, 2016 04:23PM

They are a VERY professional force, very responsive.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.