HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
After school program - Algonkian Elementary school students
Posted by: tezarin ()
Date: April 19, 2017 02:38PM

Hi,

My son goes to the Algonkian Elementary school (Kindergarten) and I am looking for a facility that can provide transportation from the school and also offers summer camp to the kids.

Can someone please recommend a good place?

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: After school program - Algonkian Elementary school students
Posted by: tezarin ()
Date: April 19, 2017 02:39PM

Hi,

My son goes to the Algonkian Elementary school (Kindergarten) and I am looking for a facility that can provide transportation from the school and also offers summer camp to the kids.

Can someone please recommend a good place?

Thanks

Posted by: Here ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:14PM

Blue Ridge Grill Leesburg, VA...they have a bartender there named Paul Busa he is currently a huge pedophile but he has a wonderful nature and holds a daycare there during lunch hours. You might find him amusing, but only on Wednesdays does he end up being a raging alcoholic, MDMA taking, cherry picking son of a bitch. Other than that it might be delightful if you ask or call up there. 703-669-5505 or 703.669.5503 which is the other phone if you wish to speak to a manager.

Oh yes, to be delightful you might want to set it up on Mondays where there is half off bottle service for wine.

Posted by: OR ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:16PM

OR give Firebirds a shot, they seem the safer bet in Leesburg, even though they have shitty service and run a hooker ring. The back of the house manager and his blonde wife should be able to take care of you on that daycare business. And there is a lack of a pedophile there, only hookers on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sunday mornings.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.