HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Serious question about Leesburg
Posted by: Leesburg Quality of Life? ()
Date: September 09, 2016 08:30PM

I'm considering moving from Manassas, aka 'Little Mexico' - to Leesburg. From what I've heard, Leesburg is a good area when it comes to the quality of the residents. I've been told that the low income, uneducated, illegals from our great friends in Mexico and central/south America, have not yet infested the town of Leesburg and it's outlying neighborhoods, stores, and businesses. In Manassas, you see less 7-11 Mexicans, but that's because they've moved to areas around the local home depots, a few restaurants, and a couple of other hangouts. Gang violence and crime is rising - even in the schools - and classrooms in schools are overrun with non-English speaking illegals (or anchor babies), causing the teacher/student ratio to be 30+:1 in many classrooms. There are quite a few other concerns with Manassas right now....the sprawl as a result of the influx of illegals, and legal uneducated/unskilled laborers, quality of life re: loud Hispanic parties, cars/music, people walking through yards, tossing garbage wherever - essentially living a lifestyle you'd live in a 3rd world shithole, and expecting to live the same way in America. You know, because you wanted so badly to get out of the shitty country you lived it, so let's come to a better country, act the same way - because, you know, it's my 'culture' and I'm proud to be from 'Insert shitty country here' - and do your best to turn the area you moved to into the same shitty place to live you wanted to escape. Gangs, violence, sexual assaults against children as well as adults (again, because 'culture'! - http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/05/donald-trump-still-right-about-mexican-rapists/) petty crime, highly detrimental effect to our educational system, health system, roads, and overall quality of life. That about sums it up.

I'm trying to escape this. With our government being a bunch of raging pussies about actually securing our borders - and only approving immigration for those people that ACTUALLY add value to our American way of life - we instead have a bunch of assclowns that care more about avoiding being called names. Even if Trump gets elected - which we need - I doubt he'll be able to do as much about it as he thinks with Congress being the pussies they are. So, I know that in any area it is likely only a matter of time before it goes to shit as well. But I need to live somewhere, so I want to find a place that is still pretty much intact, and where I can ride out the American way of life for as long as it is still possible.

Leesburg is being sold as a place that doesn't have the same problems that Manassas and PWC has, although I know that some parts of Loudoun have pretty much gone to shit as well. Fairfax county pretty much en masse were forcibly bent over and ass-raped by liberal leadership, so Fairfax county is out. Fauquier may be an options, but I'd prefer to avoid the extra commuting time.

Anyone have an opinion regarding Leesburg?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Serious question about Leesburg
Posted by: Leesburg Quality of Life ()
Date: September 09, 2016 08:33PM

Okay...accidentally posted this twice. Sorry for the spam.

Posted by: Leesburg since the 90's ()
Date: September 09, 2016 10:41PM

Leesburg is a nice town. Not a small town anymore so I miss some of that aspect, but there are still many owner/operator businesses out here, single owner restaurants....The difference between here and Manassas is significant. I work in Manassas so I am there 5 days a week. No way I would lived there unless I absolutely had to.

Purcellville/Hamilton is another option as well with a little lower housing cost. The traffic is worse on Rte 7 during rush hour, but if your commute is off hours it's not bad.

Don't get lured into the even cheaper housing prices in Lovettsville.

Posted by: Yerastupidracist ()
Date: September 10, 2016 11:46AM

You're a stupid ignorant racist. Your attempt at trolling is subpar and underwhelming. Try harder next time and you might get a few laughs but this was just really pathetic. Enjoy living next to all the great Peruvian, Mexican, Columbian, Honduran, etc brothers and sisters in Leesburg. They are, no doubt, exponentially better human beings than you. Probably funnier, too. Adios, burro

Posted by: Leesburg Quality of Life ()
Date: September 11, 2016 01:02AM

Recognizing the lower quality of life, the real and obvious problems when it comes to overcrowding of schools, housing, roads, etc., as well as the clear and obvious impact at our local schools and businesses, I can't see how that is racist. The clear impact that the large influx of hispanic immigrants - both legal and illegal - have had on the local Manassas community, can only be doubted or denied by those who are either too ignorant and/or apathetic to the issues, or who is purposely ignoring the issues as they are too busy being fed a line of liberal talking points by MSNBC to care about the impact that being unwilling to talk honestly about these issues has on the community. And being unwilling to do so, especially when you have a family to think about, is just plain irresponsible. I care about my family's safety, quality of life, quality of education, etc, and I'm not going to be so squeamish about recognizing and dealing with an obvious causal link between the things going on around me in my community and the large volume of immigrants in a very short period of time who all come from the same part of the world and share a common race and ethnicity.

Last week, case in point - http://trib.al/MryTvWU . The 14 year old that was arrested attended Metz in Manassas (my kids recognize him, and this was confirmed by other parents I've spoken to as well). Every week that goes by in the Manassas area there is another story of violence, drugs, prostitution, child molestation, sexual assaults, petty crime, etc., all by members of the hispanic community. If the immigrants causing the majority of these issues in the community were Haitian, we'd be talking about Haitians. If they were Dutch, we'd be talking about them. If they were Australian, then we'd be asking why we are allowing the Australians to come here and shit all over our country. But it's by and large the hispanics that are legally and illegally migrating here, bringing with them their way of life, that is totally subpar to the American way of life.

America has a culture of its own. Just like France, or Great Britain, or Spain, or any other country you can name. If you go live there, you respect their culture, you adapt and acclimate to it, and integrate and become a part of it. What you don't do is what you see here...absolute lack of integration, and full expectation that we will bend over backwards, spending our time, money, and resources, to lower our quality of life and standards of living in order to adapt to your desires.

You want to call that racist, fine. Ad hominem attacks are the first line of defense that liberals use against viewpoints that don't conform to their own, usually because they cannot use logic and reason to defend their own position. Usually they don't actually HAVE a position; rather, they are spoon-fed their views by the media, 'educators', or idiot politicians. But if the best you can do is lead - and end - with 'you're a racist', then it's fairly ironic that you'd call anyone else 'stupid' and 'ignorant'.

Posted by: Guest. ()
Date: September 11, 2016 10:32AM

There are loads of south of the border-types in Leesburg. Especially within the Rt7/15 bypass area. Go to Walmart and you'll be wondering what country your in.

Posted by: Heywood Jablomey ()
Date: September 11, 2016 05:28PM

Go to Fauquier. Hell, the WalMart is probably 90% white. You'll love it!

Posted by: Hairy Homeowner ()
Date: September 13, 2016 01:25PM

I've spent a significant time in both Manassas and Leesburg.

First off, you can thank Corey Stewart for the huge drop in Messicans in Manassas. He started deporting them from PW and it's much better than it was. But it's still closer to Honduras than the US if you look around.

Leesburg has a little spic ghetto. It's mostly around the area of Edward's Ferry Rd and Plaza St...the apartments there and some surrounding TH and SFD neighborhoods. This area is comparable to Coverstone or maybe Irongate, but not as bad as Georgetown South. There are occasional stabbings and the like, but it's a fairly small area. There are a few other isolated areas within the town of Leesburg that have a decent number of gangsters and anchor baby mommas.

Sterling Park is a ghetto now. Niggers and spics all through the place and there is more crime in that 5 sq mile area than the entire rest of the hundreds of square miles in the rest of Loudoun. Sterling Costco looks like Ellis island during the day.

You have to be careful moving too far west also. Purcellville has some scary white people and the further west you go the rougher the white people are...until you reach penultimate redneck heaven - WV.

If you re coming out of Manassas you will find plenty of areas around Leesburg that are several notches up from anything in Manassas.

Posted by: Opisafag ()
Date: September 13, 2016 10:09PM

OP is a douche. Stay in Manassas with all your cracker friends. No one wants you out here with your pasty,smelly cracker ass. We're better than you. There's enough white trash hillbilly fucks like you out here already

Posted by: No nigs ()
Date: September 14, 2016 11:17AM

Opisafag Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OP is a douche. Stay in Manassas with all your
> cracker friends. No one wants you out here with
> your pasty,smelly cracker ass. We're better than
> you. There's enough white trash hillbilly fucks
> like you out here already

How yall pay for dat interweb wit food stamps?

Posted by: Grammarpolice ()
Date: September 14, 2016 05:55PM

That's it! You're all coming with me!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.