HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Medical Cannabis buds, hash oil, CBD oil, Wax oil, Xanax,Oxycodone,Percocet,Norco and other pain pills for sale. (scottmcknight816@gmail.com )
Posted by: scottmcknight ()
Date: May 01, 2016 07:24PM

We do supply the best of Medical Hash oil strains and Marijuana or weed . We do give for affordable prices and discount is given to bulk buyer and long term business partners . If you are interested do give us an inbox message and we are going to get back to you Asap . Delivery is within 24hours depending on your location . We do ship via DHL,UPS and FedEx .Our packages are Discreet Packaging Double Vacuum Sealed High Quality marijuana Blueberry Kush, Super Skunk, sour diesel, White Widow Purple Cream, Blue sky, Deep Purple to name a few. We guarantee that all our products are of high quality. Orange Krush, Blueberry bud, Dutch Haze herbal smoke purple kush O.g kush Bubble gum or Jamican Arabic solid smoke Blonde honey dream smoke skunk Panama gold Kanzak smoke smoke island Mystical Spirit Smoke King Tut Herbal Smoking Blend Wild Greens Herbal Smoke Blueberry Haze purple haze grandfather Sour diesel White Widow purple Max super med lavender Kush headband mango Kryptonite Purple Kush !@#$%^&* Mango Kush Kandy Kush Soul Assassin OG Sandman, ReCon, Blue Dream, Snow Wreck, Pineapple ur Diesel ::Grade: A+ Top Shelf *Grand Daddy Purple ::::Grade: A *Sensi Star x ak47 :Grade: AAA *Afghan Kush :Grade: A *Northe Lights #5 Grade: A+ *Lemon drop:::Grade: A+ *Purple Kush:::::Grade:A+ Top Shelf *OG Kush ::::Grade:A++ Top Shelf *purple-urkle::Grade: A- Plus Many More! We deliver “high grade”, low prices negotiable prices and discreet delivery. ACTAVIS PROMETHAZINE WITH CODEINE PURPLE COUGH SYRUPOxycotin, oxycodone , opama ,xanax, pollen , MDMA , cocaine ,vicodin, For more details Email : scottmcknight816@gmail.com
Attachments:
cv.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Medical Cannabis buds, hash oil, CBD oil, Wax oil, Xanax,Oxycodone,Percocet,Norco and other pain pills for sale. (scottmcknight816@gmail.com )
Posted by: sieu cao ()
Date: February 14, 2017 12:53PM

Hi,i just move to sterling from Vietnam.I want to buy some weeds and meth and also the pipe too.Im not a cop for sure.Thanks alot if you can hook me up.my fone number is 7032068934

Re: Medical Cannabis buds, hash oil, CBD oil, Wax oil, Xanax,Oxycodone,Percocet,Norco and other pain pills for sale. (scottmcknight816@gmail.com )
Posted by: bbbGW ()
Date: April 19, 2017 01:43AM

7032068934=illegal alien. where is ICE?

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: December 18, 2019 03:45AM

Hey man what's up:) It is very good that you started to think about cbd as a way of treatment. Some people think just about marijuana when they hear about cbd. And it is also a good way to treat a lot of diseases and sometimes it is more efficient than traditional medicine. I order qualitative and tasty wholesale hemp flower from hempwholesaler.com. You have to try it.

Posted by: Zaza Green ()
Date: December 20, 2019 06:31AM

To achieve peace of mind and tranquility is not necessary to smoke weed. Personally, I can not stand the smell of smoke and therefore chose the most mild way to deal with stress in the form of natural CBD oil, which I buy on the site hempworldstore.com. It is high quality and fast delivery.

Posted by: ArnoldWilder ()
Date: May 07, 2020 09:09AM

Sounds cool. Recently, I first tried CBD. I don’t know if this is one of you that used the CBD, but this is the coolest substance I've tried in my life ... I have been suffering from drug addiction for more than 2 years and nothing helped me! As a result, my best friend saved my health and my life. He told me about the CBD Vape Pen. I had no doubt for a long time and decided to try. I ordered vape pen from knockoutcbd.com for myself and used cbd oil instead of drugs. Three months later, it completely changed me and I completely forgot about drug addiction !!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.