HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Electrical....
Posted by: 120aslap ()
Date: January 22, 2016 11:41PM

There has been a abundant radio frequencies being broadcast illegally throughout Loudoun as well as the surrounding areas. I feel it could possibly be harming children and families due to how it has made me and my wife feel. Is anyone else having issues with insomnia, lack of concentration, and decreased ability to function at their work place?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Electrical....
Posted by: mx3mazda-blue ()
Date: January 22, 2016 11:49PM

I realize this and I too also have been having issues. The main one being that this has been allowed to go on for almost a complete year with no repercussions for possibly endangering a good portion of Northern Virginia, please post thoughts.

Posted by: guy from sterling ()
Date: January 24, 2016 07:35PM

Do you have any more information about this? I have been wondering if something like this has been going on here.

There have been a couple days where I have been completly fatigued despite getting a normal amount of sleep. Also had bad pain in one of my arms randomly and for no apparent reason.

Also, has anyone had any periodic ringing in their ears? Not talking about Tinnutus.

Posted by: xelone ()
Date: January 25, 2016 07:49PM

Do you live in One Loudoun area? The Chinese are operating 3 200" 50KW radio broadcasting towers on the Loudoun Water Co property. Their signal comes through all the computer speakers if you turn them on and over loud speaker systems (not turned on) in the local community and cannot be turned off. The cell phone towers popping up everywhere, the we-fi signal devices broadcasting everywhere etc. are together putting all living things into a microwave oven that no one can escape or turn off for relief. There is a huge effort in California to have smart meters outlawed, that the electrical companies are forcing people to accept, despite the huge issues with health problems cancer etc. appearing in families that are spending most of their time in areas of the house adjacent to where the meters are. see " stopsmartmeters.org/frequently-asked-questions/contacts-database/ for a listing of organizations involved. There is one in Alexandria Va.
The only way out is to move out to the countryside, but you will have to give up your cellphone, your wi-fi, your cable TV. and your internet, all of which are slowly being expanded to the rural areas in the US at great cost and will eventually bring the problem back to you again.

Posted by: Airwagegate ()
Date: March 16, 2016 12:14AM

Posted by: Damn Sam ()
Date: April 14, 2016 12:00PM

Sounds like we're all acoustically fucked!

Posted by: Bartolomew ()
Date: April 22, 2016 12:46PM

Here is a great article about electromagnetic sensitivity:

http://www.best-emf-health.com/electromagnetic-hypersensitivity.html

Posted by: 25557 9 ()
Date: June 14, 2016 06:30PM

http://stopthecrime.net/COMM%2012%20BRIEFING001%20(1).pdf

THE CRUX OF THE MATTER ALWAYS LEADS BACK TO THIS.....

Posted by: Tylerdurden ()
Date: July 20, 2016 09:48AM

It's the illuminati. You are all fucked. Better get your tin foil hats

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.