HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Loudoun homeless shelter
Posted by: dire straits ()
Date: September 19, 2014 09:32PM

Anyone ever been in the Loudoun homeless shelter? Anyone know what's it's like? What kind of rules so they have, ect. ? I expect trolls, of course, but any factual information would be appreciated. Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Loudoun homeless shelter
Posted by: squirty ()
Date: June 23, 2016 08:58PM

You gonna get raped. How's your scabies tolerance? Get some bus money down to Norfolk and suck sailor dick for hotel $.

Posted by: dire now straight ()
Date: July 26, 2016 12:37PM

I'm actually OP. I never ended up staying in the shelter. I waited months for a spot to open up and when I saw the conditions I would have had to stay in I decided I would rather stay outside. I roughed it,stayed in the car, couch surfed, and pinched pennies until I had enough to get back on my feet. Besides the filthy conditions at the shelter, there are all kinds of crazy, crazy rules you have to follow that you will be kicked out for violating. Long wait list, disgusting place, stupid rules? So, yeah, no. They do have a place for families if you ever need that. And a drop in center where you can take a shower, hang out, get out of the hot or cold, and get something to eat and drink. And Malachi,one of the guys that works there, is way cool. Being without shelter is really difficult. I would know. But don't give up. Ask for help. There are people that can connect you with services

Posted by: Carmelle ()
Date: August 05, 2016 05:01PM

i found a website that helps you get back on your feet Anjel Marketing tons of help there

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.