HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hot Female Bartenders
Posted by: Jack Burton ()
Date: December 30, 2014 11:09PM

I'm looking for a bar with a regular hot bartender somewhere between Ashburn and Reston. (outside of Hooters) The Steakhouse in Ashburn used to hire them but they're almost completely full of goons now. You guys have any other suggestions?

If you know of someone or someplace please be as specific possible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot Female Bartenders
Posted by: Loudoun Bar Dude ()
Date: December 31, 2014 07:14AM

Been drinking all over Loudoun haven't seen any hot bar tenders. Mostly just average chicks and dudes. Velocity 5 in Lansdowne used to have a couple. But.....they were lousy bar tenders, so the trade off wasn't worth it.

Posted by: Jack Burton ()
Date: January 01, 2015 10:45PM

Thanks Dude. Ironically since I posted this I stopped into Clydes in Tysons. To my surprise they had a really cute brunette in there tending bar. Don't want to mention her name but she won't be hard to spot at a place like that.

Why isn't this a thing? I've never owned a bar but is it that hard to find a cute girl to pour drinks? It's puzzling to me.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: January 02, 2015 11:06AM

Ashburn Pub has a couple hotties. Fast Eddies in FFX have 3-4 as well. Two at Velocity 5 in Cascades.

Posted by: picsor ()
Date: January 09, 2015 07:34PM

Pics or it didn't happen jerk

Hot chicks and drinks
Posted by: Alexhere ()
Date: January 20, 2020 07:58PM

So there's this pool hall that has had the best looking girls I've seen in a long time called first break. It's kind of hidden which makes it that much more intriguing. Unfortunately for me I've moved out of state and haven't been there in the last two years but that used to be my spot. Loved them ladies especially areej and mirena. When I say a 10 man these two were fine as hell. Loved watching them pour drinks

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.