HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Marijuana dealers in Loudoun County Be Aware
Posted by: Concerned - Parent ()
Date: April 24, 2014 09:10PM

I have been hearing that Loudoun County (Sterling in specific) is having more and more problems with teenagers selling marijuana. I have heard a few names been thrown around, I am not here

Now I do not wish to expose these teens but I do wish to let them know that I will be contacting the Loudoun County Narcotics squad and will be reporting them.

The main guy I'm hearing about graduated from PFHS, last year and has been supplying Sterling, Sugarland, and Countryside kids.

Other person lives in Ashburn and sells frequent amounts too.

Just be on the look out,
Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana dealers in Loudoun County Be Aware
Posted by: oh ()
Date: April 24, 2014 09:21PM

I know exactly who ur talkin bout

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 25, 2014 03:18AM

How much is an OZ of Chronic?

Posted by: ounce of chronic ()
Date: April 30, 2014 12:20AM

Anywhere from 300-350.
I personally could get it for 280 tho, and can get a quarter pound for 9 flat. Prices go down when you cop more, my connect gets it from Detroit ( 1400 - 1600 per pound he tells me) and could get a half lb for 1600 ( 200 an O) and a pound for 3 stacks

Posted by: shitty prices ()
Date: April 30, 2014 12:26AM

lol u think u have a plug, my mane up in Bmore gives me zones of high quality outdoor all day for 220-250 depending on strain, (Sour D, Jack herer 250, strains like bubblegum cotton candy 220) quarter lbs for 750-800, half p anywhere from 1300-1500 and pounds go for $2700.00 no more even when itz some exotic like White Rhino.

Posted by: Wow... ()
Date: April 30, 2014 12:34AM

You have to go all the way up to Baltimore to get ounces for 220-250 and so on? That's shameful. I would never make a 2 hour trip just to score a couple ounces of bud LMAO. Your basically paying an extra $50 for gas each time, all I have to do is go to Reston which is like 20 min away from my house and I can cop it.

I have a better connect then that If I wanted to, I could go down to North Carolina (which I have before) and get some great indoor for $2000 a lb that's around a 5 hour trip and will only go if I'm really trying to make a few bucks, generally not worth my time when I can drive 20 min away and get some loud for pretty cheap too, but I have done it numerous times before.
Your Baltimore "plug" can't compete with the shit I can get from Raliegh.

Posted by: still shitty prices ()
Date: April 30, 2014 12:36AM

woah your so cool. and no when i go up there i dont just get an ounce or 2 i get anywhere from 4-8 and the occasionl 16. i bet your the one who goes just to get an ounce or a qp, smh

Posted by: Dude just stop ()
Date: April 30, 2014 12:47AM

You're an idiot. I have gotten ounces, 2 ounces, QP's, HP's numerous times. I only got a pound from him twice, not that often I come across people who want to buy pounds. I don't buy my own weed you fool, like yesterday my friend wanted a Quap so I told him 1100, and my other boy wanted 2 charged him 650, got both there money, drove 20 minutes away pocked $150 and kept 2 O's for myself, gave my man 4 and the other 2. SPENT NO MONEY AT ALL, and went home with $150 and 60 grams of Kush.

This October 2 friends gave me 3400, drove down to NC, copped a pound of some amazing Indoor, filled up my gas with 200, pocketed $1200, and then drove back up the next day, again put nothing down whatsoever, got FREE GAS, and $1200 and all I had to do was drive around 10 hours total.

An even better time was when my boy used to push a good amount of weight last summer and gave me $6500 to get him 2 Lbs. and I did the exact same thing only, this time came back with his 2, 1 for me, and $200 in my wallet.
You mad or nah?

Posted by: Kevin Collins ()
Date: May 19, 2014 08:22PM

Could you give out more names? I'd love to score some Koosh, and maybe get a nice long rub down form a hot young stud.

Posted by: Skins's Pop ()
Date: October 03, 2014 05:14PM

Concerned - Parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have been hearing that Loudoun County (Sterling
> in specific) is having more and more problems with
> teenagers selling marijuana. I have heard a few
> names been thrown around, I am not here
>
> Now I do not wish to expose these teens but I do
> wish to let them know that I will be contacting
> the Loudoun County Narcotics squad and will be
> reporting them.
>
> The main guy I'm hearing about graduated from
> PFHS, last year and has been supplying Sterling,
> Sugarland, and Countryside kids.
>
> Other person lives in Ashburn and sells frequent
> amounts too.
>
> Just be on the look out,
> Thanks

I know exactly who you are talking about.

It's sad the suppliers are young adults with a ruined future who are supplying to teens. Call the police

Posted by: Pot Falls Grad ()
Date: October 04, 2014 03:45AM

Why am I not surprised it comes from PFHS? Here is an example of an outstanding individual from PFHS.

https://twitter.com/BlazinAK47

Posted by: m9Wcb ()
Date: October 13, 2014 01:35AM

AJ is going down soon

signed
in the know

Posted by: Prohibition ()
Date: November 11, 2014 08:28AM

Prohibition doesn't work. Want to get rid of all the drug dealing, home growing shit heads? Legalize and tax it. Problem solved. I guarantee crime will go down, and the state can get a shit ton of revenue. Maybe then they'd come off that fucking property tax on my car.

Posted by: Ahsin Ahmad ()
Date: November 12, 2014 08:19PM

Prohibition Wrote:
> Prohibition doesn't work. Want to get rid of all
> the drug dealing, home growing shit heads?
> Legalize and tax it. Problem solved. I guarantee
> crime will go down, and the state can get a shit
> ton of revenue. Maybe then they'd come off that
> fucking property tax on my car.

No worries, by 2020 I am sure VA will legalize it.

Posted by: AliG ()
Date: November 13, 2014 11:18PM

Furhawn Rana might not be to happy about that.

Posted by: Ricardo ()
Date: November 23, 2014 06:48AM

AliG Wrote:
> Furhawn Rana might not be to happy about that.

That's hilarious.

Posted by: watchin ()
Date: February 04, 2015 07:46PM

zahed wardak is a big dealer in sterling he sells large amounts up to 1lb he lives close to sterling park near the 7-11 and a buffet close to cluade moore park he lives in the big houses by the park . he lives by him self his parents send him oli money from AFGANISTAN they are loaded from a political group

Posted by: JEFF STeere crew ()
Date: February 04, 2015 07:55PM

Jeff and pual sterre brothers alex sieh aj souls Damien Austin laffevor sharref keyz have a huge mafia type cliqe in sterling they live around potomacfallshighschool they have up to 35 people selling huge amounts of weight to everyone around basiccly taking over sterling they have 3 wepons they are trying to run the whole area they get 3-5 lbs

Posted by: None of your business. ()
Date: February 06, 2015 07:34PM

I've been friends with half of the people's names who were dropped and aside from Jeff they're all good people and nice guys. They aren't a "mafia" by anymeans just a friend group who happens to have good bud. Zahed is a wannabe douchebag who wants to play and act like a criminal. Instead of being douche bags and trying to ruin some 19/20 year olds lives while you hide behind computers like little bitches why don't you allow the police to do their jobs? Wouldn't you rather people buy weed that they know isn't laced from some dirtbag then to get some good dudes locked away and allow some real criminals to move into sterling to sell REAL drugs to your dumb ass kids? LOL half of you ignorant parents have no idea about the shit your kids are itching to buy with your hard earned money. (Molly, which is more likely then not to be bath salts runs rampant in sterling, along with opioids like OxyContin and dilaudid which leads to them getting addicted to even harder drugs like heroin down the line, which your dumb ass kids buy without thinking twice). I went to PFHS (POTFALLS) as we called it and I graduated with all of them. They're nice guys who aren't looking for problems or to hurt anyone. Go after real criminals.

Posted by: None of the above ()
Date: February 17, 2015 08:59PM

Alot of the information on this forum is false. 3 out of the nine names don't sell weed anymore. One of the names conpletley gave up smoking weed because of the fact that he got trouble and you guys are just throwing names out there like it's nothing. Please be very careful you can fuck someones life up real bad with accusations like this. And Being a man in his 40's I know a lot of you if not all parents have smoked weed at least once and had friends that sole weed. And if your a parent Trying to get your kid to stop smoking, it doesn't start with the drug dealer, it starts with you instilling your kids with the discipline not to fall for temptation...

Posted by: ... ()
Date: February 19, 2015 12:10AM

I know from multiple people that all that names list above in the "mafia" type group are just a bunch of pussies that threaten everyone with guns and also sell more then just pot.

Posted by: Dont worry about it ()
Date: February 19, 2015 12:43PM

You guys are a bunch of pussies that are hiding behind a screen talking major shit, if you actually knew these people you wouldnt be talking big shit because around here people arent "pussies" they have the money and time to fuck you up. So all of you snitch niggas I hope you get put 6 feet in a coffin fuck boys

Posted by: Fuck you bitch ()
Date: February 19, 2015 12:45PM

Yeah half of these pussies dont realize that

Posted by: Lolz ()
Date: February 19, 2015 03:50PM

Dont worry about it Wrote:
> You guys are a bunch of pussies that are hiding
> behind a screen talking major shit, if you
> actually knew these people you wouldnt be talking
> big shit because around here people arent
> "pussies" they have the money and time to fuck you
> up. So all of you snitch niggas I hope you get put
> 6 feet in a coffin fuck boys

Can I buy a gram?

Posted by: hKEpM ()
Date: February 20, 2015 04:44AM

Dont worry about it Wrote:
> You guys are a bunch of pussies that are hiding
> behind a screen talking major shit, if you
> actually knew these people you wouldnt be talking
> big shit because around here people arent
> "pussies" they have the money and time to fuck you
> up. So all of you snitch niggas I hope you get put
> 6 feet in a coffin fuck boys

you are "hiding behind a screen talking major shit" too scared to use your real name

Posted by: Jordan saunders ()
Date: March 05, 2015 08:22PM

Paul steere and Jeff steere sell marijuana and have been robbed a few times by Ahsin ahmad, Daniel Boyle and Zachary hobby... Lol it's pathetic because they try SOOO HARD to look cool by selling drugs especially to girls they wish they could talk to. Anthony Pigano also got robbed by little Kayven and yea Kayven and his crew are NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH while Austin lafever will pretty much do anything to be apart of cuz his ex sucked another dude off and he's looking for a come back

Posted by: The REAL Jordan Saunders ()
Date: March 11, 2015 08:12PM

I don't know who thinks it's fucking okay to use my name on this site but I was just informed by a friend that someone was using my indentiy for whatever reason. I assume it's some pussy that has a issue with me but I know all the people who were listed and I know that non of them are drug dealers nor have they been robbed
... Considering they don't have a reason to be robbed. Ahsin has been robbed by plenty of people back when we were little high schoolers years ago but that's because he was a dumb ass. I have a pretty good clue as to who is trying to slander my name and make me out to be a fucking narc but considering one of my famiy is in the penn for 10 years I think it's safe to assume that I wouldn't take some cowardly ass way out to throw somebody under a buds especially on some dumb ass website like this. My thoughts are let the police do their jobs instead of posting on sites like these to give them a free paycheck and also help ruin other people's lives. So zahed wardik it was a nice attempt to make me look like some snitch but yet again you've failed. It's not fully your fault though, I understand how hard it must be to go about your day to day life when you have an incredibly low iq, and little to no thought process. It's one thing to talk shit over a computer but it's a whole different thing to act all tough on here and then try to drag somebody randomly into this shit and to hide behind and slander his fucking name considering I Jordan Saunders am not even currently living in Virginia at the moment so I don't see why the hell I would go out of my way to bash or bad mouth people I went to high school with.. Do all of sterling, ashburn, and leesburg a favor and please dispose of yourself because honestly all you are doing is wasting perfectly good air that intelligent people could be using.

Posted by: The REAL Jordan Saunders ()
Date: March 11, 2015 08:14PM

That being said I do agree with whoever it was that posted further up the post that instead of using scare tactics to bust little high school kids for pot the NoVa cops need to worry about the Molly and opiate problem that has slowly but steadily been rising in the area since 2010/2011 and stop trying to lock up people who aren't bothering or hurting anybody.

Posted by: fuck all yall ()
Date: March 26, 2015 12:01AM

This web site is bull shit

Posted by: Ahsin Ahmad ()
Date: March 26, 2015 12:32PM

Fuck that, im about my business forreal aint nobody robbing me i rob them get dat straight bitches im no one to fuck with

Posted by: Will Blow You 4 Crack ()
Date: April 01, 2015 03:53PM

My mom started this post and I just want to apologize for her. I just wish the older kids would stop making me do dirty things for a rock or 2. If only she knew or could stop that!

Posted by: Scum bag ()
Date: April 11, 2015 05:17PM

Will Blow You 4 Crack Wrote:
> My mom started this post and I just want to
> apologize for her. I just wish the older kids
> would stop making me do dirty things for a rock or
> 2. If only she knew or could stop that!

Wow. You would say that shit about your mother? You're a loser

Posted by: Mr. Jack Flash ()
Date: April 27, 2015 02:05PM

are any of these weed dealers niggers, sandniggers, or spics? I am particularly concerned with any sandniggers selling weed in the area as they could possibly have a conncetion to international ragheads looking to do another 9/11.

Posted by: srthyru ()
Date: June 12, 2015 01:25PM

watchin Wrote:
> zahed wardak is a big dealer in sterling he sells
> large amounts up to 1lb he lives close to sterling
> park near the 7-11 and a buffet close to cluade
> moore park he lives in the big houses by the park
> . he lives by him self his parents send him oli
> money from AFGANISTAN they are loaded from a
> political group

Oil money from Afghanistan? You're a fucking idiot

Posted by: Krinne ()
Date: July 20, 2015 07:11AM

Mostly sandniggers.

I live next to some they have in this traffic your place smells like weed. I see many of them pass out in their caR.

Posted by: SHTSHVLR ()
Date: September 12, 2015 01:51PM

Who is the guy who hangs out outside the Starbucks in the shopping center at the corner of rt. 7 and Dranesville Road (Town Center shopping center? I have seen him on his phone at the corner of that building every time I have stopped there to go to Kinko's, like it is his "outdoor office" and every so often he takes off in his car for a few minutes then returns to repeat the scenario. Another seller?

Posted by: Starbucks ()
Date: September 18, 2015 04:01PM

SHTSHVLR Wrote:
> Who is the guy who hangs out outside the Starbucks
> in the shopping center at the corner of rt. 7 and
> Dranesville Road (Town Center shopping center? I
> have seen him on his phone at the corner of that
> building every time I have stopped there to go to
> Kinko's, like it is his "outdoor office" and every
> so often he takes off in his car for a few minutes
> then returns to repeat the scenario. Another
> seller?

OMG! You spotted someone at Starbucks hanging on their phone. It must be a drug dealer, or terrorist, or some no good soccer mom coordinating a major Frappuccino operation for the team. Pumpkin Spice latte is back, so shit I would hang out at Starbucks all day too.

Posted by: Not a concerned parent ()
Date: July 01, 2016 06:51PM

What bs... I can't wait for all you old fucks to die off. Weed is not bad for you so stop trying to pretend it is. Your generation thinks they know what's best for us millennials however it is you assholes that put out nation into almost 29 million dollars in debt, started useless wars, destroyed social security, led us into the worst recession this nation has seen since the 30's... I could go on and on. And you're worried about some high school dumb ass selling a bag of weed. Maybe you should do your research. Calling the cops will not keep your kid safe. All you would be doing is ruining someone's life who saw an opportunity to make a few bucks. The fact of the matter is: they're kids. They have their whole lives ahead of them. Please don't ruin it for them. I conclude with this.m: slavery was legal, women voting was illegal, people were encouraged to kill native Americans, internment camps were legal... Don't let the governments laws decide for you what's right and what's wrong. Do your own independent research and draw your own conclusions.

Posted by: Judge Jewey ()
Date: July 01, 2016 10:57PM

Typical brain dead fuckin pothead. Keep tokin buddy...the gov't will pay for your entire life.

Posted by: LoCo ()
Date: July 05, 2016 11:22AM

Not a concerned parent Wrote:
slavery was legal, women voting was
> illegal, people were encouraged to kill native
> Americans, internment camps were legal...

Where do I sign up for this country?

Here's the problem with your theory bong breath; the people that put this country in the toilet we are in now were the ones smoking dope and protesting the "man" in the 60's. See where that has gotten us?

Go get a fucking job and do your best to be a productive citizen. Leave me the fuck alone while you're at it. Thanks.

Posted by: Zawad Chowdhury ()
Date: July 12, 2016 12:34AM

A guy named Zawad Chowdhury he is a real piece of shit drug dealing asshole.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.