HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
LSD on a comeback in Loudoun County!
Posted by: loudoun co. ()
Date: April 21, 2014 03:21PM

The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office would like Loudoun County residents to be aware of the emergence of a narcotic that has been linked to several medical emergencies in Loudoun County in the last month.
This narcotic is believed to be 25i which is commonly referred to as “LSD”, “smiles” or “N-bomb”. This drug mimics the appearance of LSD as it is found to be soaked on small squares of blotter paper making for easier distribution/dosage. The drug can also be ingested in powder form or injected.
In one recent case, Loudoun County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to a residence on April 14th in the Lansdowne area where three teenagers were acting disorderly. Deputies found one female who was yelling incoherently and was kicking the deputies as they tried to assist her. Two other females were located inside the home and were acting erratically. All three teenagers were taken to a local hospital. One of the teens was later taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital for further treatment. All three have since been treated and released. It is believed the three took 25i.
“25i can be dangerous, even at small dosages,” said Loudoun County Sheriff Mike Chapman. “This drug can cause violent behavior, disorientation, seizures and death,” added Sheriff Chapman.
25I-NBOMe (25i) was classified as a Schedule I controlled substance in 2013.
Anyone coming into contact with the drug should use caution when handling it and contact the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office immediately by calling 703-777-1021.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LSD on a comeback in Loudoun County!
Posted by: mmchic100 ()
Date: April 22, 2014 12:17PM

this really makes me sad we need to get to the suppliers

Posted by: LSD.Hippie ()
Date: April 24, 2014 04:00PM

If it was real LSD that would have not been a problem whatsoever. It's the fact that they took a RC, which they had no idea what it could be, could be a range of things. From 25i to some DoX.

Either way please don't be giving real acid (LSD) a bad name due to some fucked up drug dealers lying about what they have. Real LSD there would be no medical issues that could cause death

Posted by: ^^^^^^ ()
Date: April 24, 2014 08:49PM

very true but at the same time one could have a bad exp that would result in them being hospitalized *Thinking they were dying or needing medical attention* when in reality they would be sober in or around the 12 hour mark

LSD-25 is a hell of a drug ladies and gentlemen. Personally one of my favorites.

Posted by: BingoBongo ()
Date: June 18, 2014 11:27PM

25i is a shit drug. I did it before it became illegal and it ruined weed for me. This post title is garbage. 25i can kill you, but there are no known cases of LSD fatal overdose.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.