HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sheriff Mike Chapman - Why so insecure?
Posted by: A. Lincoln ()
Date: October 13, 2017 07:02AM

Through the facts revealed in the pending lawsuit, the public is beginning to see just how petty and insecure Mike Chapman really is. But inquiring minds want to know - what underlying issues cause him to act this way?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sheriff Mike Chapman - Why so insecure?
Posted by: tanglefoot ()
Date: October 15, 2017 07:27AM

Your boy lost. He won his case. Get over it. He will win again.

Posted by: Voters ()
Date: October 24, 2017 06:36AM

We want more information on Chapman was reportedly observed at the office under the influence of alcohol. More information on Chapman reportedly abusing his office through misuse of county resources and funds. More information on pay to play. Everyone says they like having a vote so they can vote bad law enforcement out of office.... we have it now, we're stuck with it for two more years.

Posted by: Bozo ()
Date: November 08, 2017 06:27PM

Let's lighten the mood with a little humor from the Facebook page of one of Chapman's top supporters... Georgia Nuckolls! Georgia recently reached what's likely to be the pinnacle of her career when she was hired as a consultant for the Town of Purcellville to root out wrongdoing in the police force. But I digress. Here's the nice post from her Facebook page about how funny a violent act can be.
Attachments:
Nuckolls - Copy.JPG

Posted by: Cletus ()
Date: November 21, 2017 07:26PM

Chapman fan, Georgia Nuckolls, made the news today...

This article quoted one source on Nuckolls' investigation: “never seen an investigation so poorly done by a local government or police department” in his more than 18 years working with law enforcement departments and government agencies. http://www.loudountimes.com/news/article/mcalister_attorney_never_seen_an_investigation_so_poorly432

Not surprising that Sheriff Mike Chapman's biggest fans are just as creepy as him. I wonder if he'll ever address concerns raised in the lawsuit such as modifying minimum hiring standards for a deputy whose dad is a campaign donor. Lots of donors getting special treatment at LCSO.

Posted by: I. M. Butkus ()
Date: November 27, 2017 06:37AM

Don't be so tough on Champan guys. He's really a good guy. He even called me once, on my county-issued cell phone, to ask if I was voting for him. Wasn't awkward at all. Totally appropriate.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.