HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FUCK DET. ROCHE
Posted by: GTFO. ()
Date: November 21, 2013 07:38PM

Yeah you heard me. Fuck you Det. Roche I hope you read this you slimey piece of shit. You're a crooked cop and you can suck my dick and I hope you rott in hell you fucking loser.
All this scum bag does is pull over teenagers, (NEVER ADULTS) and profiles them in hopes that they have any type of drug in the car. He sits at the Gas stations in Loudoun County such as the 7-11 next to Our Lady of Hope catholic church, He can SUCK A DICK AND DIE. He has K9 in his car at all times and is ready to search that shit at any given moment.
FUCK LOUDOUN COUNTY FUCK ALL THE PIGS AND SUCK MY DICK.
And if you don't like what I'm saying Fuck off,
Pussy ass bitches.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FUCK DET. ROCHE
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: November 22, 2013 07:34AM

Obviously Detective Roche and the Loudoun county police are doing a really good job.

Keep up the good work fellas!

Posted by: POOHBEAR ()
Date: December 06, 2013 07:48PM

Maybe the kids wouldn't get profiled so much if they didn't ride around in baggy pants, belts hugging their knees with their butt-cracks hanging out, sitting in cars turned into rolling ghetto-blasters booming out cop-killer rap! The old adage applies same for kids as for ducks: If it walks like a gangbanger, talks like a gang-banger, looks like a gang-banger, smells like crack, meth or pot like a gangbanger, wears colors like a gangbanger, it has an excellant chance of being either a gangbanger ora wannabee gangbanger. 50:50 is better odds thsan you can get at a gambling house, so why not take the chance? Clean up your act, stop being a copycat gangbanger and you will not have to experience the gangbanger life!

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: December 30, 2013 10:31AM

GTFO. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah you heard me. Fuck you Det. Roche I hope you
> read this you slimey piece of shit. You're a
> crooked cop and you can suck my dick and I hope
> you rott in hell you fucking loser.
> All this scum bag does is pull over teenagers,
> (NEVER ADULTS) and profiles them in hopes that
> they have any type of drug in the car. He sits at
> the Gas stations in Loudoun County such as the
> 7-11 next to Our Lady of Hope catholic church, He
> can SUCK A DICK AND DIE. He has K9 in his car at
> all times and is ready to search that shit at any
> given moment.
> FUCK LOUDOUN COUNTY FUCK ALL THE PIGS AND SUCK MY
> DICK.
> And if you don't like what I'm saying Fuck off,
> Pussy ass bitches.

LOL, Pussy ass bitches.
Attachments:
1379008496624.jpg

Posted by: NoVa citizen ()
Date: January 11, 2014 08:51AM

This is the reason I carry my firearm for protection. Protection from hoodie, gangbanging wannabe garbage like this. With the "wannabe" portion emphasized, because the real hardcore thugs live in Baltimore, DC, PG.

Det. Roche must be doing his job. Im glad he's doing his job. I hope he does his job again and again, finding probable cauase to conduct searches of people who are "riding dirty." Maybe Det. Roche should get a commendation and a nice vacation for helping keep Loudoun County from turning into a cesspool like some of the other counties in the region.

Posted by: nigrkilr ()
Date: January 13, 2014 08:03PM

Well obviously he caught you with drugs or something you retarded nigger don't blame him for your stupid mistakes.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.