HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: EXPOSING ALL DRUG DEALERS IN LOUDOUN COUNTY
Posted by: Tyler Walker ()
Date: May 27, 2017 12:48PM

Hey everyone, I did sell drugs in the past, I'm over it all now. Please remove my pictures from this site. It's been tough finding a job after I graduated from Virginia tech. I'm sincerely sorry for the ones who lost their lives using my product, let's put all of this behind us and forgive me.

Your changed friend,
Tyler Walker

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Wittle Boy ()
Date: June 02, 2017 10:57AM

Tyler Walker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey everyone, I did sell drugs in the past, I'm
> over it all now. Please remove my pictures from
> this site. It's been tough finding a job after I
> graduated from Virginia tech. I'm sincerely sorry
> for the ones who lost their lives using my
> product, let's put all of this behind us and
> forgive me.
>
> Your changed friend,
> Tyler Walker

Aw boo hoo, wittle Tywer Wawker beg faw fawgeevness mommy.

He dindu nuffin mommy.

Posted by: Robert ()
Date: June 08, 2017 06:52PM

Where can I get ahold of these ppl. Looking for horse or roxiiiiiiii

Posted by: n33d w33d ()
Date: June 19, 2017 05:22PM

Yeah and I'm George Washington.

P.S. Anyone here go to Beamer? He's moving out to SC apparently so I was wondering who you're relying on now.

Posted by: Jpp ()
Date: November 15, 2017 07:25PM

Any local from nj need help

Posted by: Suuuuuh ()
Date: January 12, 2018 04:54PM

Just moved here need a connection...anyone?

Posted by: scumbag ()
Date: February 01, 2018 07:53AM

YOU ARE A SCUMBAG. thats what you are. i am with you on the whole drug thing and protecting the innocent children...but what i must say is that you sir, are a genuine SCUMBAG..i have personally seen parents feed their kids drugs...including crack and alcohol for example....what the fuck does that even mean to you..for a parent to give their kids drugs? you better not let your fucking daughter drink alcohol either...i dont give a shit if shes 21 or not...its a drug..but i wasnt raised in the best house hold like yourself...but let me say this..my family had it rough, and i wouldnt brag about my life, and my dad certaintly wouldnt brag about his..he lost his first love at a young age, my mom, and then was an alcoholic most of hist life and delt with struggles of job loss and divorce soon after...and since his whole life was riddled by alcohol and addiction, it was his go to fix to ease his nerves...you know not everyone has a fUCKING perfect family they can go to where the family is so inclusive and asks how your day was going, or sits at the dinner table together ....not every family is happy go lucky as yours...and for you to sit here and judge all druggies as if they are ONLY OUT TO GET YOUR DAUGHTER? or your family? get the fuck out of here! you are a scumbag! you dont care about some families living conditions....in fact, even some of the kids who live with parents who do drugs or alcohol...even to those kids...those kids dont want to see their parents go to jail! NO!!! they want their parents to get HELP and to get off the drugs...but you dont sound like you give a shit about that....and im someone who actually believes jail time can help druggies...but you sir..are scum....i sincerely hope you experience some terrible shit in your life...you deserve it

Posted by: Errell ()
Date: March 04, 2018 03:55AM

Guy named John on leatherleaf cir Sterling va selling lots of meth him and his wife named Sharon have a meth lab in basement only posted this because I'm a user and he got over on me. He makes his sells on Thomas Jefferson rd in sterling right by a school rolling ridge!!! THIS IS REAL

Posted by: Lynn ()
Date: March 04, 2018 04:07AM

Yes jon sells a lot of meth I also am a meth smoker he tried to make me do things I didn't want to do but the power of a drug like meth will have your mind so lost your doing things you wish you never did.. I have jons number please track him 804-729-1038 he needs to be in jail and I need help getting off this drug anyone please

Posted by: Top Kek ()
Date: March 16, 2018 08:40PM

Tyler Walker
Bret Johnson
DJ Flocka
Thickwood Rogers
Victor Lassiter

Posted by: JON LIM ()
Date: May 08, 2018 03:06PM

THIS GUY SELLS METH RIGHT BY THE POLICE STATION ON LEATHERLEAF CR HIS NAME IS JON LIM!!! He makes his sells on e Fredrick behind the Burlington
Attachments:
IMG_1386.PNG

Posted by: JON LIM ()
Date: May 08, 2018 03:15PM

CALL ME ANYTIME I DO SELL METH BUT I BET LOUDOUN COUNTY WONT CATCH ME IN MY BLACK JAGUAR I GOT FROM SELLING METH with my side bitch!!! FUCK THE LOUDOUN COUNTY SHERIFF OFFICE AND FUCK MY PROBATION OFFICER STEVE HARRIS ANYBODY NEED THE METH CALL ME 5712539984 OR COME TOO MY HOUSE 21751 LEATHERLEAF cr sterling va I got a lot

Posted by: here's a clue ()
Date: March 02, 2019 02:11AM

Hacker nerd here. Wanna find the snitch? Plug the first eight dope slingers into facebook, look at friends list, identify junkie daughter pooke-star they have in common, extrapolate. Beat snitches daughter if you like, do whatever you feel to snitch.

Posted by: It’s the devils birthday ()
Date: February 14, 2020 02:40PM

Tyler walker is still roaming the streets living a good life while the people he sold to are either addicted or dead. Please get justice for all the victims. Remove Tyler walker from the streets. Look at him enjoying life with his girlfriend while everybody else suffers
Attachments:
A09C8547-5526-45A2-9DD7-57E49934C3C0.png

Posted by: Tyler killed my brother ()
Date: December 09, 2021 11:10AM

Unfortunately Tyler walker did sell and kill my little brother back in 2016

Posted by: Afroburn VA ()
Date: January 15, 2022 01:15PM

The county supe wont allow darkies to be arrested for making money!!!!

Posted by: krawler.io ()
Date: April 06, 2023 09:08PM

Posting on websites like fairfaxunderground may come with the risk of being held accountable for any harmful or inappropriate content. It is important to be aware of the potential consequences and to engage in respectful and ethical online behavior.

Posted by: krawler.io ()
Date: April 06, 2023 09:13PM

Posting on websites like fairfaxunderground may come with the risk of being held accountable for any harmful or inappropriate content. It is important to be aware of the potential consequences and to engage in respectful and ethical online behavior

Posted by: Perc30Demon ()
Date: August 04, 2023 12:11AM

Bruh who got the percs someone post a telegram link or phone number or some

Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.