HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
trick or treat
Posted by: bggfnbn ()
Date: October 31, 2013 08:17PM

Do kids not trick or treat in ashburn?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trick or treat
Posted by: htfgdgf ()
Date: November 01, 2013 10:51AM

South Riding was pretty dead last night, me might have had only 30 Kids come by. Pretty low considering there are kids EVERYWHERE in my neighborhood/block.

Posted by: sr GUY ()
Date: November 01, 2013 11:29AM

htfgdgf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> South Riding was pretty dead last night, me might
> have had only 30 Kids come by. Pretty low
> considering there are kids EVERYWHERE in my
> neighborhood/block.

What??? Where were you? We had a guy on Royal Burkdale hire a hottie in shorts to perform on his driveway acts with fire,-juggling with fire, hula hoops on fire, etc.

There was a family on Rachel Hill passing out wine coolers and Rolling Rocks. We had the family on Sarazen giving out alcohol laced toddies, and tomato soup to the adults. Did you even venture off to Niklaus to get sausage from the guy grilling out front? What about all the music blaring from homes on Talamore-Werewolves of London, Superstition, Monster Mash, etc... Kids and parents were dancing in the streets when Superstition by Stevie Wonder came up! Did you even notice the Sherriff car patrolling with flashing ORANGE lights? Did you even go over to Glassgow for the fireworks? Next on Royal Burkdale we had a guy decorate his lawn with the creepiest layout I have ever seen-"Demented Daycare," with bloodied dolls with missing limbs spread around his lawn. The dolls were all holding knives, razor blades, cleavers, etc.

Posted by: SR Guy ()
Date: November 01, 2013 11:36AM

Clarification, Talamore not only had blaring music, someone set up strobe lights in his front yard. Music strobe lights? It was like going back in life to a high school dance. How cool was South Riding last night? Answer, VERY COOL.

Posted by: Freedom Eagle ()
Date: November 01, 2013 05:13PM

Speaking of South Riding, it was a shame the 9:00 -11 PM flash teen rave at Murray Park was cancelled because of the rain and wind last night. The DJ was already there setting up around 7:45 PM, and as soon as it started drizzling he packed up his equipment, speakers, and generators, and left.

Today, all the kids at Freedom were really totally bummed about the Rave being cancelled. The DJ still has our money, like two grand we collected at school, and Amy said she is going to try and reschedule, but is going to be hard because of the cold weather coming in. Maybe we can have our flash rave in the spring.

Go eagles, I guess....

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.