HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cory Kryzowski is a snitch
Posted by: bigjfromva ()
Date: September 14, 2013 12:26PM

cory kryzowski is a confidential informant for loudoun county police. He works at bungalow lake house and his face is always red. I have paperwork to prove it. He lives at home with grandma in sugarland. I put it on my children he is the POLICE! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. Email me for any questions jasonswanwick@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cory Kryzowski is a snitch
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: September 17, 2013 12:27PM

"SWANWICK ","JASON ","R","023"," 43845","STONEY BROOK #406 ","SQ","LEESBURG ","VA","02/19/2006","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"SWANWICK ","JASON ","R","023"," 43845","STONEY BROOK #406 ","SQ","LEESBURG ","VA","02/19/2006","POSS MARIJUANA "
"SWANWICK ","JASON ","R","023"," 43845","STONEY BROOK #406 ","SQ","LEESBURG ","VA","02/19/2006","POSS MARIJUANA "
"SWANWICK ","JASON ","R","023"," 43845","STONEY BROOK #406 ","SQ","LEESBURG ","VA","02/19/2006","RECKLESS DRIVING GENERAL

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: September 18, 2013 12:08AM

You have paperwork to prove that his face is always red???

Strange..............

Posted by: jason swanwick ()
Date: September 22, 2013 07:08AM

Wow post my record on here.. how fukn bored are you.. and ludwig you can eat an aids filled dick. Your probably police to..

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: September 24, 2013 11:49AM

jason swanwick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow post my record on here.. how fukn bored are
> you.. and ludwig you can eat an aids filled dick.
> Your probably police to..
Attachments:
1289340523822.jpg

Posted by: Another winner ()
Date: January 11, 2014 09:07AM

Looks like someone is upset they got dimed out. Womp Womp. Another drug dealing piece of garbage that needs to smoke some cyanide.

May you all get caught and rot in jail a very long time. May bubba find you in a cell alone with no vaseline.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 13, 2014 08:13AM

Could Jason possibly be a more clueless dolt, and at the same time a whiny bitch?

Posted by: like2eat@theY ()
Date: January 13, 2014 02:00PM

Attachments:
op is a faggot case dismissed.jpg

Posted by: hate pill heads ()
Date: March 05, 2014 11:42PM

this fat ass gonna get his ass beat

Posted by: Fatty ()
Date: March 07, 2014 01:45PM

jason swanwick Wrote:
> Wow post my record on here.. how fukn bored are
> you.. and ludwig you can eat an aids filled dick.
> Your probably police to..

You're and too. Try using them.

Check your grammar. Thanks! And you don't sound like you are college educated. You're Probably poor too.

Posted by: FatAsssss ()
Date: March 07, 2014 04:58PM

Fatty Wrote:
>
> You're and too. Try using them.
>
> Check your grammar. Thanks! And you don't sound
> like you are college educated. You're Probably
> poor too.

Lamest......comeback......ever

Posted by: Fag City 99 ()
Date: March 17, 2014 01:25PM

FatAsssss Wrote:
> Fatty Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > You're and too. Try using them.
> >
> > Check your grammar. Thanks! And you don't
> sound
> > like you are college educated. You're Probably
> > poor too.
>
> Lamest......comeback......ever

ok sally!

Posted by: swanwickisabitch ()
Date: April 23, 2014 10:44PM

Jason swanwick is a bitch that cant even keep his fat whore happy

Posted by: bigj ()
Date: April 29, 2014 01:29AM

At least I use my name Cory u fukn ho I got ur number cuz believe me I ain't forget you will get that ass whoopin son.

Posted by: jasonsw ()
Date: April 29, 2014 01:41AM

And anyone who got a problem for real get at me you have my email you know my name take it back to high school days and punch niggas in the face for gp. Difference a real nigga does what he wants a bitch nigga does what he can. I Prolly sold ur mama crack.

Posted by: Fuck niggers and wiggers ()
Date: April 29, 2014 05:31AM

Why don't you tough guys go play your tough guy games in DC or PG County? Oh, that's right, because you're too scared to play with the big boys. So you hide in Loudoun County where it's safe. You're a bunch of nigger/wigger pussy ass bitches. It must crush your soul to know you're just chicken shits afraid to be real gangsters. Ha ha

Posted by: bigjay ()
Date: April 29, 2014 05:40PM

Since you know all about me state your name gangster..I bet I can make your mom happy

Posted by: You are a sick fag ()
Date: April 29, 2014 07:10PM

bigjay Wrote:
> Since you know all about me state your name
> gangster..I bet I can make your mom happy

So you you're into necrophelia? You're a pussy and a sicko.

Posted by: yourmomhasthebesthead ()
Date: April 29, 2014 08:02PM

Your lucky I don't know who you are cause I would dig the cunt up and skull Fuck her one last time..then shit on her grave when I was done.. bitchboy. For real though email me if you wanna discuss this further.. all the tough guys sitting on there little Ipads that dead mommy bought you.. fuking lame ass bitch.

Posted by: itisspelledCZARNASKI ()
Date: April 29, 2014 11:21PM

Ok big J...this is my first time seeing this, I'm not gonna insult you...that wasn't me ^^^ that day in the parking lot at logans I sold to a narc cop...you know that...I NEVER dropped your fucking name because I am not a snitch!! When I was working on cars at valvoline I got interrogated by detective Tim Lambert and he said, "we know you are just a middle man so if you help us we will help you, what's your suppliers name?" I said NOTHING, I KNOW MY RIGHTS, like the RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT...which I put into play in this situation...the last thing he said to me was, "I cannot promise that I can help you if you don't help me. You have until tomorrow after your lunch break to give me a name or else you will be charged with distribution of marijuana and I will have a squad car come arrest you at work...you sure you want that?" And I still did not speak at all...I thought he was bluffing too...but sure enough, the next day 4 squad cars speed into the parking lot and this female cop arrested me...I get to loudoun adc and Lambert is there again and he sits me down in the interrogation room next to the magistrates office...I still played fucking mute and didn't respond or speak to him at all!! I WAS CHARGED AND CONVICTED OF FELONY DISTRIBUTION OF MARIJUANA!! Now how many people that have snitched do you know that still get charged with a felony!? I apologize because it is my fault but I didn't think that little ginger faggot Dan would have had the balls to bring a narc officer with him to meet with me...he probably saw you and got your license plate...you did park right behind em...BUT I NEVER SPOKE YOUR NAME AND IDK HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT!!??? I am however sorry because it is my fault because I shoulda told him to come alone but there's nothing we can do about it now is there? And dude your like 30 something with a woman and kids...grow the fuck up man and stop posting all this shit and messaging my Facebook friends and shit!! And you talked to a couple of my close friends and what did they tell you!? They told you that they know me better than anybody and they KNOW FOR A FACT that I would NEVER purposefully put that pain on ANYBODY!! So can we stop with all this putting me on blast all over the internet with shit that ain't even true...and what does that paperwork you have say?? That we are codefendants!? Exactly...that DOES NOT MEAN I SNITCHED...now I haven't taken any legal action about all this bullshit you have been doing to me online and shit but if you don't stop I will take action because this is getting fucking ridiculous...I can't believe you PMed a shit ton of my fbook friends and told em I was a Loudoun County Cop...that's ridiculous dude...so far from it...so just grow the fuck up man...please just leave me the fuck alone...you don't see me messaging all your fbook friends and saying, Swanwick is fucking gonna harass you on any website possible if he THINKS you did something to him...we are adults man...cut this shit out!

Posted by: die snitch ()
Date: April 30, 2014 01:10AM

Not gona make a story on here bro Lambert said u are a confidential informant for Loudoun county. No where on my paper work does it say me and you are co-defendants bro... You were my lacky..you had other charges for thieving cause your a piece of shit pill head junky. And u copped to the lesser of the felonys on your own I dunno cause all I know is my lawyer and Loudoun county police say you are a cop bro it is what it is sorry officer Ricky. Your right I'm 30 yo and fucked up by letting a dumb bitch 20 year old junky in my circle who can't man the Fuck up and rats on other people. And I'll tell mother Fucking Larry king if hed listen that you are a Fucking rat. So eat an aids filled dick karmas a bitch. We're done here now. Bitch.

Posted by: Yer a fag ()
Date: May 01, 2014 09:09PM

yourmomhasthebesthead Wrote:
> Your lucky I don't know who you are cause I would
> dig the cunt up and skull Fuck her one last
> time..then shit on her grave when I was done..
> bitchboy. For real though email me if you wanna
> discuss this further.. all the tough guys sitting
> on there little Ipads that dead mommy bought you..
> fuking lame ass bitch.

Faggot, you wouldn't last one second in a real fight. You're a faggot ass little bitch. How can I email you, you stupid fucking pussy? Post your email address here and I will email you to discuss this further. Or should I just email you at DickSuckingFaggot@aol.com?

Posted by: Loudoun Loser ()
Date: May 01, 2014 09:24PM

yourmomhasthebesthead Wrote:
> Your lucky I don't know who you are cause I would
> dig the cunt up and skull Fuck her one last
> time..then shit on her grave when I was done..
> bitchboy. For real though email me if you wanna
> discuss this further.. all the tough guys sitting
> on there little Ipads that dead mommy bought you..
> fuking lame ass bitch.

I wonder if this fucktard realizes this just makes him look weird, not scary. I'm guessing he's too stupid to realize people are laughing at him and not with him. Dude is a major fail.

Posted by: bitchpleez ()
Date: May 02, 2014 08:33AM

Bitch it's at the top of this posting who's the Faggot bitch sittn behind a laptop talkin shit.. get at me ho..bust your shit to the white meat cuz.

Posted by: Ball Buster ()
Date: May 03, 2014 12:12AM

bitchpleez Wrote:
> Bitch it's at the top of this posting who's the
> Faggot bitch sittn behind a laptop talkin shit..
> get at me ho..bust your shit to the white meat
> cuz.

Is your fake ghetto talk supposed to be intimidating? What a fucking joke. Quit watching BET and go try to be a real gangster in DC or Palmer Park. Your faggot ass wouldn't last one minute.

Posted by: Fake Gangstas ()
Date: May 04, 2014 09:10AM

Looks like the pussy ass fake Loudoun gangstas realized what a bunch of poseurs they really are. Too scared to post their email addresses. Too scared to get their asses kicked. Run away like the scurred little faggots that you are. Ha ha

Posted by: cory is so dump ()
Date: February 06, 2015 10:16AM

This fat ass cory is the dumbest person u ever hear about on here.

He was at FirstBreak in sterling right next to the shoppers off rt.7 and left drunk to walk back to his house and decided to car hop on his way back and steal a paintball gun. this dumbass cory is so stupid he put it up for sale on craigslist the next day and got arrested. CORY GO OFF YOURSELF U FUCKIN IDIOT

Posted by: krawler.IO ()
Date: April 13, 2023 09:20AM

ccording to confidential sources, an individual has been identified as the responsible party for posting defamatory content on FairfaxUnderground.com. The repercussions of their actions have resulted in a detrimental impact on the online reputations of at least six individuals. The responsible party will be held accountable for their misconduct in a discreet and appropriate manner. It is imperative to exercise caution when engaging in online communication to avoid similar negative consequences. The legal system will ensure that justice is served, without drawing any undue attention to the situation.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.