HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Loudon cops vs fairfax cops
Posted by: jonny astro ()
Date: January 10, 2006 02:11PM

who would win in a fight?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Loudon cops vs fairfax cops
Posted by: southrider ()
Date: January 12, 2006 04:18PM

fairfax. loudoun doesn't have cops just sheriffs deps
leesburg has its own police force though

it's actually pretty ghetto in some places of leesburg! i was very surprised

Posted by: 574928929 ()
Date: February 22, 2006 12:46AM

Ive never heard of Loudon, but if you are talking about Loudoun, Fairfax cops would win.

Re: Loudoun cops vs fairfax cops
Posted by: RbF_dark420 ()
Date: March 07, 2006 03:34AM

While Id ro0t for Fairfax, i know alot of fairfax cops start out on the force there, Then move to loudoun to become sheriffs and deputy's ( more pay prolly? )

Also ive seen a few loudoun cops that are fukin built like a brick shit house, and thier necks are like 3' ft thick. i certainly wouldnt want to mess with them.

Posted by: ben ()
Date: June 09, 2006 11:10AM

southrider Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fairfax. loudoun doesn't have cops just sheriffs
> deps
> leesburg has its own police force though
>
> it's actually pretty ghetto in some places of
> leesburg! i was very surprised

That's what happens when there's cheap housing.

Apparently Round Hill used to be Section 8. Or maybe it still is. I'm happy to have it out in the middle of nowhere rather than near me..

Posted by: pissed ()
Date: September 15, 2006 01:47AM

I think Fairfax cops are idiots. Always trying oh so hard to write a ticket. Honestly in my 12 years of driving the only tickets I have had are 2 and in the past 2 years. All from f'ing Fairfax county cops...idiots

Posted by: sr_f000000 ()
Date: December 18, 2006 12:29AM

fuck fairfax county

Posted by: IM ()
Date: December 24, 2006 04:56PM

Think it depends on the cop. I've seen some small coppers take care of some much bigger people...aint the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. Seen some small people get the best of much bigger cops too...lol.

Lets face it, Loudoun and Ffx aint compton...but they each have their crappy neighborhoods.

And reference the pay question - think loudound and ffx are paying pretty much the same, Ldn had to boost up their pay to entice people to join...with all the building out that way they were having trouble keeping manpower up. Not sure what the cost of living difference is between the areas, but I doubt many are able to afford living there anyway.

Posted by: chattycat ()
Date: August 08, 2007 03:29PM

Fairfax County cops need to go do a stint in Anacostia, or down in Southeast Washinton to see what policing is really like. They wouldn't last a week...they spend their whole day stalking young male drivers. If you are between the age of 16-19 growing up in Fairfax, God help you. My son actually got a warning from a cop once...he was about 10, and riding a go-cart on the sidewalk.

They give tickets for things like a sticker being too low on a windshield. I know someone who was walking home instead of driving (if they feel they shouldn't be behind the wheel), and they got a fine for "drunk and disorderly in public." It's Mickey Mouse crap. We moved out of Fairfax and into Loudoun where there are REAL cops. They may be "good ole boys" but I'd rather get a ticket from one of them than as much as get a warning from a Fairfax cop...they're idiots.

Posted by: flyijay ()
Date: August 23, 2007 04:45PM

Leesburg cops are assholes, they are so bored they have to harass people for eating taco bell in the parking lot...get a life

Posted by: chattycat ()
Date: August 24, 2007 11:52AM

flyijay Wrote:
> Leesburg cops are assholes, they are so bored they
> have to harass people for eating taco bell in the
> parking lot...get a life

You must be a male between 16 and 20. You are ripe for profiling and harrassment by any police dept. I'm amazed that any young men make it to 25 without some kind of history in the court's computers!

Posted by: flyijay ()
Date: August 30, 2007 11:38PM

LOL nope male 25

Posted by: bitchplease ()
Date: September 05, 2007 11:47PM

Boo Hoo... I bet your whittle darling boy...is always getting picked on by the evil police man! Nasty POPO had the audacity to stop junior and confiscate the bong you gave him for Christmas. Get your head out of the sand, soccer mom Your precious Trevor,Dillon,Chad or whatever lame ass name you saddled him with is a punk who bristles at authority because you and the liberal school system never enforced, "No" means "NO".

Posted by: Z ()
Date: September 06, 2007 01:01AM

bitchplease Wrote:
> Boo Hoo... I bet your whittle darling boy...is
> always getting picked on by the evil police man!
> Nasty POPO had the audacity to stop junior and
> confiscate the bong you gave him for Christmas.
> Get your head out of the sand, soccer mom Your
> precious Trevor,Dillon,Chad or whatever lame ass
> name you saddled him with is a punk who bristles
> at authority because you and the liberal school
> system never enforced, "No" means "NO".

What crawled up your ass officer? OH ya..your a cop...your just an asshole period.

Posted by: BioHazard ()
Date: November 27, 2007 01:08PM

You won't find any "hood" problems in fairfax county, they've all been run out of there and into the Anacostia and SE DC area. You now that DC is comonly refered to as the District of Confusion. And to keep with the thread, it seems when fairfax cops retire they go to loudoun to re-retire. out

Posted by: Topher ()
Date: December 13, 2007 02:19PM

Loudoun County Police are Deputy Sherrifs, not cops. Fairfax is just COUNTY police. Loudoun Deputies have jurisdiction and respect throughout the entire state.. Fairfax does not.. I would root for Loudoun any day of the week... Fairfax is like the rich kid that got everything they ever whined for..
Although many retired Fairfax cops are moving over to Loudoun to infect them just as bad as Fairfax is...

'nuff Said..

Posted by: SiD ()
Date: December 23, 2007 08:45PM

I am hearing Loudoun may get rid of their Sheriff's Dept and get a POPO. There is too much politics involved in it to be much effective. Its confusing anytime i go there, they have Leesburg police, Airport Authority Police and those tunnel cops from Metro all trying to see who can write the most tickets. Fuck that.

Posted by: kyler ()
Date: March 04, 2010 12:28AM

I hate Fairfax County Cops. Most of them just go on power trips. It's so annoying... but they'd probably win haha

Posted by: Anon ()
Date: August 14, 2010 11:00PM

Police, sheriffs, whatever you want to call them, they are pure assholes. They are overpaid meter-maids who, if they ever are involved in anything, usually bring ten deputies to take down some teenager for smoking marijuana or drinking. They totally over react. They should make these cops spend a few weeks in other cities so that they can get an idea of what real policing is all about. These assholes would probably be shot in there first week on the job. They treat everyday citizens like dirt and I smile anytime I see one of them get hurt or die. If they would treat people with more respect, I think they would get more in return. I guess they choose a different strategy.

Posted by: Concerned_Parent ()
Date: April 24, 2011 09:49AM

ive lived in both fairfax and loudoun. the loudoun sheriff's office actually do something. like when my car got broken into in fairfax county off of rt 123, they came out, took a report, and i never heard from them again. when i moved to sterling park for a while, my car got broken into and the deputies from loudoun county came out, took a report, and caught the guys that did it a few days later. i got almost everything back i lost and sued the crooks that did it in court (and won). so loudoun is much much better.

Posted by: Ofc Friendly ()
Date: April 24, 2011 02:55PM

Loudoun without a doubt.

:)

Posted by: Ralphie ()
Date: May 12, 2011 06:55AM

who cares?

Posted by: bl ()
Date: June 14, 2011 09:14PM

At Johny Astro, they are the same to me. They always quick to put the cuffs on the black man but let the ice mutants go.

Posted by: dboi89 ()
Date: June 22, 2011 10:31PM

Especially Deputy Carlyle in Loudoun. She always trying to coerce niggas into having there cars searched without RS let alone probable cause.

Posted by: WHiTEY's ()
Date: June 26, 2011 11:15AM

dboi89 Wrote:
> Especially Deputy Carlyle in Loudoun. She always
> trying to coerce niggas into having there cars
> searched without RS let alone probable cause.

thats because all niggas are crooks.

Date: June 28, 2011 11:49AM

Fuck you whitey's not all niggas are bad u fucking retard.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: June 28, 2011 03:23PM

dboi89 Wrote:
> Fuck you whitey's not all niggas are bad u fucking
> retard.
Of course they're not.
Al Rocker, Sinbad, Theo Huxtable and the negro cop in "Die Hard" are wonderful human beings.

Date: July 31, 2011 11:39AM

Chatty cat if you are a black dude they will profile and bullshit you. If you are all white, then it's all right.

Posted by: bvlj89 ()
Date: December 24, 2011 07:17PM

Both sets of cops have great officers. The few Loudoun county sheriff's deputies that are jerks definitely don't outweigh the good ones. Also the Fairfax county police are pretty professional. They only have a handful of asshole cops. The Fairfax county sheriff's office deputies are pretty cool. My only complaint with them is the few jail deputies. I spent approximately 48 hours in the Fairfax count adult detention center on some bogus charges. Some of the deputies were complete jerks to me and the charges against me were bogus.

Posted by: S R ()
Date: July 24, 2020 09:39PM

bvlj89 Wrote:
> Both sets of cops have great officers. The few
> Loudoun county sheriff's deputies that are jerks
> definitely don't outweigh the good ones. Also the
> Fairfax county police are pretty professional.
> They only have a handful of asshole cops. The
> Fairfax county sheriff's office deputies are
> pretty cool. My only complaint with them is the
> few jail deputies. I spent approximately 48 hours
> in the Fairfax count adult detention center on
> some bogus charges. Some of the deputies were
> complete jerks to me and the charges against me
> were bogus.

seems reasonable.

Posted by: Tester ()
Date: July 26, 2020 08:55AM

So who wins, with best overall?

Posted by: SiD ()
Date: April 11, 2022 03:51AM

We think it would be a tie.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.