HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Loudoun County In Danger Of Becoming 'Cesspool'
Posted by: helpsaveloudoun.com ()
Date: June 21, 2008 10:55AM

http://video.nbc4.com/player/?id=267654

Thank you Supervisor Delgaudio for your candid comments today regarding illegal aliens trashing Loudoun County. I too have seen first-hand what these thugs have done to the once proud community of Sterling Park. It is the unprecedented cowardliness of the Loudoun Board of Supervisors over the last twenty years that has stood-by and allowed the county and the community to be over-run with people that have an absolute contempt for the rule-of-law in our country. It is high time your peers on the current BOS stand-up for the LEGAL citizens of Loudoun County. My family has the inalienable right to reside in a country/state/county/community of LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS. It is my desire that the next Loudoun BOS meeting, when the supervisors stand, face our country's flag and offer their personal pledge of allegiance, that you will give careful consideration to your responsibilities to the citizens of Loudoun.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Loudoun County In Danger Of Becoming 'Cesspool'
Posted by: Bubba ()
Date: June 24, 2008 11:02PM

Eugene Delgaudio has allowed his district to deteriorate while he was in office for the last nine years. He was narrowly elected for this term, and his previous term. Nobody else on the BOS shares his skewed vision of society. Eugene Delgaudio's ongoing problem of saying offensive things has alienated him from the BOS, therefore he will probably never have the ability to persuade other board members on any issues of relevance. Sorry HSL!

Posted by: get over yourselves ()
Date: August 03, 2009 08:43PM

would you people from loudoun quit complaining about your lives? ENOUGH already. you live in probably the most affluent county and your problems are worthless compared to other people's around the country even other people's in northern virginia. you are so far down on the list of priorities in this area its not even funny. get over yourselves. NOW.

Posted by: N8TIVE NO. VIRGINIAN ()
Date: August 05, 2009 12:32PM

The way you worded your post leads me to believe that you are not a Loudoun County resident so I think it is a little presumptuous of you to say that our problems are worthless. We suffer from the same issues as other Northern Virginia communities and have every right to voice our concerns on an open forum like this one. I'm not even sure why you would take the time to respond. Your input to this forum was 'worthless.'

get over yourselves Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> would you people from loudoun quit complaining
> about your lives? ENOUGH already. you live in
> probably the most affluent county and your
> problems are worthless compared to other people's
> around the country even other people's in northern
> virginia. you are so far down on the list of
> priorities in this area its not even funny. get
> over yourselves. NOW.

Posted by: 855 ()
Date: September 15, 2009 09:48AM

Stay away from S. Sterling Blvd! It's a whole other world down there.

Date: September 15, 2009 02:50PM

Please elaborate ... when you say 'whole other world' what does that mean?

Re: Loudoun County In Danger
Posted by: Grandma ()
Date: October 25, 2009 11:04PM

Loudoun is in much more danger from the stupid and ugly ideas and hateful actions of Eugene Delgaudio than it is from immigrants.

Change the Dillon rule so counties can make some real laws to enforce zoning. Depoliticize the sheriff's department so priorities can escape electoral manipulation. Elect more people to local office who care about how the county works than about bizarre and small-minded social agendas, as Delgaudio does. He's done nothing for Sterling but make it the butt of jokes. If he hadn't pushed so much development in Loudoun the county might have some money to spend on community improvement.

Re: Loudoun County In Danger
Date: October 26, 2009 12:03PM

Grandma Wrote:
> Loudoun is in much more danger from the stupid and
> ugly ideas and hateful actions of Eugene Delgaudio
> than it is from immigrants.
>
> Change the Dillon rule so counties can make some
> real laws to enforce zoning. Depoliticize the
> sheriff's department so priorities can escape
> electoral manipulation. Elect more people to local
> office who care about how the county works than
> about bizarre and small-minded social agendas, as
> Delgaudio does. He's done nothing for Sterling but
> make it the butt of jokes. If he hadn't pushed so
> much development in Loudoun the county might have
> some money to spend on community improvement.

AMEN Grandma! I couldn't have said it better myself! Now all we gotta do is find someone to run against Degaudio and take his seat from him in the next election... and figure out how to replace LCSO with a POLICE DEPARTMENT so we can effect some REAL change in Sterling specifically and Loudoun County in general.

Posted by: chico ()
Date: November 02, 2009 09:20PM

LCSO vs Popo? Are you kidding? Then we get some idiot like a Chief Moose in here with zero accountability. Perfect.

Date: November 03, 2009 11:18AM

chico Wrote:
> LCSO vs Popo? Are you kidding? Then we get some
> idiot like a Chief Moose in here with zero
> accountability. Perfect.

In my view the Sheriff's office already HAS zero accountability. Since the sheriff is an elected official there is no one overseeing him and his department except the voters ... there is no day-to-day oversight. As a long-term resident of Sterling Park I've had occasion to interact with Eugene Delgaudio and the Sheriff's Office for assistance, advice, whatever. I have not been particularly pleased with the outcomes of my interaction with them. They are overwhelmed by what is happening and seemingly unable to get a handle on it. There needs to be more community policing ... and I don't mean just more of them sitting in the parking lot of the shopping center and more walking tours for Delgaudio. If they ever hope to get the issues in Sterling Park under control, they need to get in touch with the people in the community. Not every brown person in Sterling Park is an illegal and it's just ignorant to try to frame it that way. We need a new supervisor in Sterling Park and we need better police presence.

Posted by: dddddd ()
Date: November 19, 2009 11:12PM

I see your point. I think it's more the same as any community - too much growth too little po-po availability to enforce the laws already on the books. then there's the political angle, with the LOCO BoS being mostly Dem today, there's little impetus to go after the illegals and their "cultural imports" shall we say.

Posted by: dddddd ()
Date: November 30, 2009 02:26PM

Nevermind. I'm stupid, shall we say.

Posted by: Sexy Illegal ()
Date: April 22, 2011 03:31PM

get over yourselves Wrote:
> would you people from loudoun quit complaining
> about your lives? ENOUGH already. you live in
> probably the most affluent county and your
> problems are worthless compared to other people's
> around the country even other people's in northern
> virginia. you are so far down on the list of
> priorities in this area its not even funny. get
> over yourselves. NOW.

WORD!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.