HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Lorton :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gunston Elementary teacher
Posted by: Fairfax80 ()
Date: March 09, 2016 05:14PM

Hi everyone,

On the general forum I was told of the murder of Susan Spencer, my first grade teacher that I hoped to honor when I am inducted to an honor society. She taught different grades at Gunston Elementary in the late 80s and early 90s. I have not been able to find anything about this online, so can anyone tell me anything about this? Any links would be great.

Are there any other Gunston students that went in the 80s-90s?

Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gunston Elementary teacher
Posted by: 9pTTt ()
Date: March 11, 2016 03:30PM

That guy was probably just messing with you. I don't know one way or the other, but this website is not a place where trustworthy folks spend a lot of time. If you can't find any old news links that's probably a good sign it wasn't true

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.