HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Lorton :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
House is Shaking from Explosions
Posted by: Liz Merck ()
Date: August 06, 2015 10:36AM

I live in Lorton off of Hooes Rd. I work from home at least 2 days a week and every single day my house shakes from some sort of explosion nearby. Is this the Vulcan Materials quarry work or something else? Sometimes the ground shakes so badly that I am afraid that my pipes will break. Anyone else experiencing this and annoyed?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: House is Shaking from Explosions
Posted by: WTF? ()
Date: August 09, 2015 09:16AM

Liz, sweetheart, get your panties out of a bunch. You're an idiot for buying/renting/living/etc near a rock quarry,military base, train tracks, airport, power plant, or whatever else you can find to cry about. Seriously, WTF you live near a place that common sense dictates would make noise and then have the audacity to complain about the noise.?

Bless your heart, I hope you have many sleepless nights.

Seriously,
WTF?

Posted by: TuPac ()
Date: April 24, 2016 10:34AM

What a dumb-ass living near there. Guess you just picked a place and did no research. Enjoy the fruits of being lazy.

Posted by: Davus Gorgor ()
Date: June 25, 2016 04:31PM

Hey,

The explosions are nothing to worry about! It is the quarry, but I have been living next to it for the past 20 years and nothing has happened to my house and or pipes yet.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.