HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Lorton :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Will there be a shooting/killing at South County Secondary?
Posted by: Parent ()
Date: May 04, 2007 07:41PM

Well according to News 7 South County Secondary has a student, who hears voices, wanting to get rid of his fellow students. The principal at SCSS says it's no big deal!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Will there be a shooting/killing at South County Secondary?
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: May 05, 2007 03:50AM

Agreed, you need to chill the fuck out. Those kids will find another way to kill each other anyway, if he doesn't do it.

Posted by: Parent ()
Date: May 06, 2007 11:01AM

reston peace,

The sad thing, your statement is so true! The school will not do a thing about this, I geuss they have to wait until the kid kills a student or two.

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: June 19, 2007 10:05AM

Oh it'll happen..

because all the laurel hill kids, and crosspoint, and "fairfax station" get thrown into that school, with kids from lorton, gunston, hagel cir..

that school must be wacky as shit.. and i went to hayfield..

Posted by: .... ()
Date: June 19, 2007 03:43PM

SCSS will become the worst school in Fairfax County. Mount Vernon will be a better school. Hayfield parents were very smart about keeping the bad students at SCSS, and now SCSS is beginning to go down hill big time.

Posted by: ya ()
Date: June 20, 2007 03:08PM

Parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well according to News 7 South County Secondary
> has a student, who hears voices, wanting to get
> rid of his fellow students. The principal at SCSS
> says it's no big deal!

How the fuck does a student get away with saying hes going to get rid of his students? Thats fucking bullshit. I only say this because the kid is fucking lucky he didnt get expelled. What a bitch.

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: July 29, 2007 08:03PM

Thats stupid SCSS is a great school, test scores and the student's achievements show that already and its only a 3rd year school!

Posted by: ? ()
Date: February 15, 2008 08:24AM

SCSS is a terrible school; test scores are low, and the school has too many students. It is home to the route 1 punks. When they kick out the Fairfax Station students, the school will really go down hill. South Lakes is better than South County, and parents are fighting to stay out of South Lakes.

Posted by: Great ()
Date: May 23, 2008 03:12PM

Aww crap, and i go to south county too. I might have to use some of my ninja skills to stop the bullets if this kid does anything.

Posted by: lol yeah... ()
Date: September 11, 2008 08:57PM

to the person who said that this school is gonna go downhill, do you even know what its like. lol i call it a rich bitch school bc all these annoying rich kids go here. but anywayzzz, i think its gonna go up-hill. and to the dumbass kid who said hes gonna kill someone...all i have to say is stfu you mf xD jk jk

Posted by: what? ()
Date: December 17, 2008 05:22PM

If i recall, this happend 2 years ago and the kid got kicked out. Don't tell me theres another crazy kid running around my school...

Posted by: person ()
Date: December 31, 2008 01:35PM

wow i go to scss and i never even heard about it :/

..ppl are just tryin to make the school look bad cuz its new and stuff, and they are all jealous..some ppl at the school are snobby, but still snobby ppl are everywhere...there is the good side and bad side to everything..

Posted by: JL ()
Date: January 19, 2010 08:47AM

This happened at Hayfield when I was in 8th grade, shortly after columbine.

Dudeman threatened to shoot up the cafeteria at noon, which happened to be my lunch break.

We all lined up in front of the doors to see who the shooter was. We were idiots.

South County is an outstanding school
Posted by: Name ()
Date: April 16, 2010 03:11PM

South County Secondary School is a gem. The students are a wonderful mix of all types, which means some are "good" and some are "bad." Some are incredibly intelligent and some are not so intelligent. The school welcomes all and challenges all types. I wouldn't trade it for any other school in Fairfax County. It's a microcosm of real life: and the kids who want to thrive, thrive.

Posted by: Laurr ()
Date: May 23, 2010 10:11PM

i go to SCSS and ive never heard of this!!! omg, this is freaky shizz! oh gawshh... and its a great school, i hate hayfield. that place sucked ballz for my sister.

Posted by: Wtf? ()
Date: June 12, 2010 01:45PM

I go to scss, it's actually a great school, all schools have good and bad people, it's up to the student to make the decision if they want to take the good or bad path. There are some physcos at every school and I'm sure this one got in expelled. So everyone can stop making bullshit rumors about my school, it's amazing!

Posted by: snowdenscold ()
Date: July 27, 2010 10:45PM

I haven't lived down this way since they opened SCSS, so I'm a little confused by some of the reports from the board here. Have they changed boundaries recently?

This is what FC website lists as most recent boundary map: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/maps/images/maps/handouts/pdf07/HighSchoolAttendanceAreas.pdf

How is it home to anyone on Route 1? They all seem to be in Hayfield, Mt. Vernon and onward except a short stretch no one lives on.

I don't even see how they'd fill up the school with those boundaries (looks like Crosspointe, Mason Neck and right of Silverbrook and that's it). I must be missing something...

Posted by: South County Sucks... ()
Date: November 25, 2011 06:47PM

...and are the biggest classless douchebags at football games.

Posted by: Wow. ()
Date: November 29, 2011 05:45PM

To South County Sucks...: You're an idiot. ^^ Also, this post is from, like, 2008. Jesus, get over yourself.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.