HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Maria Carl and Alexis
Posted by: Livin in the runks neighborhood ()
Date: March 31, 2012 07:50PM

The Runk kids think theyre some shit because their dad is a fighter and business owner They all r some spoiled shits who need to learn respect. Thinking that since they hav money they can do whatever the fuk they want..Maria Bliss lived with the runks and fucked Sean minton about a million times. Suspended multiple times from lake braddock and drank to much. Nice body doe. She was a party hard and got younger Carl Runk to do pot. Carls on the LB wrestling and lacrosse team. Carl became a pothead and tried influencing alexis from what I herd.. Alexis is to much of a church girl to do pot but ppl tell me that shes still dating this renzi kid and thats messed up becuz I know he will screw that bitch over. She does mma like her dad but doesnt get along with her or her father Runk...I know that becuz theyre loud and physical as shit in that house. The kids deserve absolutely nothing and think fighting is the solution to everything lls they can die in hell for all I care becuz they r just some terible people

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Maria Carl and Alexis
Posted by: Robert D. ()
Date: April 01, 2012 10:34AM

I don't believe that they are terrible people. The father of the Runk kids, also named Carl, was a great friend of mine. He had a big heart for his businesses. He's a successful man and is very well-known. Personally I think his children are loving, athletic, kind people.

Posted by: no need to bash dogg. ()
Date: April 02, 2012 10:13AM

Don't really know them but from what i've seen they are alright people. They are disrespectful to strangers and yeah they may get cocky at times but everyone does. Also you can't really label people as "potheads" because you dont have an idea how much they use it. Also these kids are young so let them live it up, when they're older they will learn from this and become better people, hopefully. Also no need to wish death on random people you kinda need to grow up.

Posted by: Speaking the truth for. U guys ()
Date: April 03, 2012 01:51PM

No the kids actually are really disrespectful and everything about them just piss me off. There dad lets them disrespect people like that and look where Alexis is now. Look where Carl is. Look where MARIA IS. There pieces of shit and deserve nothing. Money can't get you everywhere

Posted by: calm down ()
Date: April 03, 2012 07:44PM

you guys aren't cool get a life you fags

Posted by: Qwerty ()
Date: April 03, 2012 07:48PM

Carl runk is a cool cat and he isnt cocky at all

Posted by: Carl Runk ()
Date: April 03, 2012 07:57PM

Haha hi guys Carl here, just clearing things out, you all have your opinions and you're all entitled to them.
But first off, I don't think there's anything physical about our family. Ive personally never tried to nor been in a fight and neither has my other siblings. I don't think I've ever tried to personally harm or disrespect others and if I have, I am deeply sorry for doing so. I don't think I'm spoiled or cocky, and I've done little or nothing to do so. I work for my money and I buy a majority of my things. Tithe original poster, don't you find it a little hypocritical that we need respect while you're the one ranting and name calling behind our backs? That's quite hilarious to be honest. I don't think I'm doing too bad either, I'm maintaining a 3.5 GPA but if that's bad to you, I'm sorry to disappoint. :)
Have a nice day and Stay Classy, San Diego.

Date: April 03, 2012 08:00PM

And yeah I've done pot, so has the majority of America. I'm just exploring my teenage years and I'm over that. Let me grow up, and please stay mad. :) I'd love to know who you are, so I won't have to associate with you later on in life. Have a good day though! :)

Posted by: Anna ()
Date: April 03, 2012 08:59PM

Personally I love the Runks but the kids are just a little wild.

Posted by: NiggerRr ()
Date: April 03, 2012 09:24PM

Damn everyone is goin mad on the runks tonight.. Ha thats funny

Posted by: A.C.. ()
Date: April 03, 2012 09:36PM

I had a class with alexis last year and she punched Ian Houston in the face but otherwise she didnt really talk to me. Carl is cool though rofl he has alot of twitter followers

RE: Maria Carl and Alexis
Posted by: Keith ()
Date: April 03, 2012 09:36PM

Maria, Carl, and Alexis are all my cousins. obviously nobody is perfect, and the prick who posted this clearly has some flaws of their own. Maria is hands down the nicest person I've ever met, caring and funny. Carl is completely respectful to everyone and so is Alexis that is because their dad, my uncle, has raised them well. None of them are physical besides the ass-whooping's Carl hands out on the wrestling mat. The person who posted this obviously needs to re-evaluate themselves before they can take shots at my cousins.

Posted by: Nick ()
Date: April 03, 2012 09:47PM

Dude this is stupid. I have been a friend, student and all around relative to Mr. Runk for the past 13 years and to be honest you are talking way too much shit to back it up. Carl is cool, I don't really talk to the sisters except for Maria who is a sweetheart. Really, Mr. Runk would drop you do fast, I wouldn't stay talking shit online.

Posted by: Shannon RUNK ()
Date: April 03, 2012 09:52PM

Okay so just so you know when you talk shit about the Runk family we dont take that lightly. My uncle will see this and could prob take u down in seconds IF he was that kind of person.You got your facts mixed up and i really hope u get whats coming to ya. But some kind words of advice; keep your mouth shut!

Posted by: jjustinn ()
Date: April 03, 2012 09:52PM

i live across the street from the runks and my experiences with them have all been chill. theyre pretty respectful people. whoever posted this can go choke on a d

Posted by: Dumbasses lmfao ()
Date: April 03, 2012 09:54PM

Lmfao so Keith u clearly dont know them if u think their respectful haha just shut up and nick who are you

Posted by: James ()
Date: April 03, 2012 09:55PM

Haha I agree theyre all assholes

Posted by: Plump Little Orange Girl ()
Date: April 03, 2012 09:56PM

the runks are fucking awesome, don't be mad just cause you're not tough like they are

Posted by: Matt M ()
Date: April 03, 2012 09:59PM

I've lived across the street from the Runk's since 2nd grade, for most of my life. they were the first friends i had here and are some of the nicest people i have met, sure maybe theres been a couple mistakes that they made but Everyone messes up once in a while were only human and yes the writer of this is entilted to their opinion but in my opinion you are freaking crazy!
Go Lick Your Butthole,
sincerely Matt (:

Posted by: I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:00PM

Well im team Runk sooooo awk

Posted by: tyler s ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:01PM

Dog Carl's my nigga fuck all you guys.

Posted by: EricTheOrange ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:02PM

Carl's a nice kid. I don't see where people get off on disrespecting this family for no reason. And he responded to that comment like a boss.

Posted by: Celine ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:03PM

I've known the runks for 9 years and their family is the most sweetest family ever. I don't know Maria that much but she is the sweetest girl ever. Carl, I don't talk to him tht much but in my perspective I think he's the coolest guy in lb an he's really good at lacrosse and wrestling.Alexis? She's so much fun to be around and she's so nice to others. They all help people who are in need. Jen I think of them, disrespectful would never be the word to describe these awesome friends. Now your just saying this shit because your obviously jealous that te runks have lives, but you don't.

Posted by: Keith ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:03PM

I dont know them, I CLEARLY stated they are my cousins

Posted by: Alexis Runk ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:05PM

I'm honestly just sitting here laughing. If you wanna talk shit about my family, say it to our faces.

Posted by: tyler s ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:09PM

#TeamCarl

Posted by: Adrian W ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:11PM

Hahaha nahhh Carl's a really cool dude

Posted by: TEAM RUNK MY NIGGAAZZZZ ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:12PM

NIGGAZ I HOPE Y'ALL KNOW DAT CARL IS MY HOME SKILLET. ALEXIS IS MY HOME SKILLET. THEY HAVE THE BIGGEST ASSES I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE NIGGA LIFE. DONT BE JEALOUS

Posted by: FUCK CARL ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:15PM

CARL RUNK IS A SACK OF SHIT. HE IS A MUTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE. THAT CUNT JUST TAKES AWAY STARS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER. TELL HIM TO WIN A GAME FAIR AND SQUARE AND TO JUST LAND ON A MOTHERFUCKING STAR SPACE HIMSELF. STEAL ANOTHER STAR OF MINE AND ILL PUNCH HIM IN THE GODDAMN MOUTH. FUCK YOU.

Posted by: Stupid bitches lmfao ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:21PM

Im in 11th grade and I know carls cool but Alexis is in for the kill for this renzi kid. Theyve been together too long and its coming to an end hes a renzi so lets use our common sense here. Shes stupid and slutty if shes going for this kid. Maria went for Ryan renzi while she was dating Sean lmfao why the hell r they so dumb

Posted by: cunt destroyaa ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:23PM

this nigga talking bout mario party

Posted by: WHY WOULD U ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:24PM

Lol punch Alexis while ur at it

Posted by: Team Motherfucking RUNK!!! ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:29PM

Yall are about to get FUCKED up if you dont stop sorry pieces of shit, i feel bad that you let yourself go so low that you hide your identity on some site. if you actually thought this will do anything all it does is make you a giant ass pussy

Posted by: Cuntass mofos ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:32PM

Team Motherfucking RUNK!!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yall are about to get FUCKED up if you dont stop
> sorry pieces of shit, i feel bad that you let
> yourself go so low that you hide your identity on
> some site. if you actually thought this will do
> anything all it does is make you a giant ass pussy

u clearly dont go to their school or know them as well as I do. Carl is cocky and Alexis is a bitch ha simple as that u cunt

Posted by: celine ()

LOL STFU. Your just jealous shes dating him. You don't know any of them.leave them alone. They've never done anything to hurt you so just hop off.

Posted by: FUCK CARL 2 ()

Carl, I love you, BUT IF YOU STEAL ONE MORE STAR FROM ME OR MY BROTHER AGAIN, I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE YOU DONKEY DICK EATING BITCH TIT MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!

Posted by: Anonn ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:33PM

who do you think gives you the right to talk about a FAMILY like that? if you have a vandetta towards one of the runks thats fine, but attacking their whole family?...how low can you go? what did you think you would achive by posting this? all can tell you is that you didnt hurt anyone... the runks are one strong familiy, and no little prick like you will ever even make a dent in their relationship. everyone has flaws, everyone. By posting this, youve revealed your own. Next time, think before you do something this stupid again. Okay take care, bye.
-Anon

Date: April 03, 2012 10:35PM

Cuntass mofos Wrote:
> Team Motherfucking RUNK!!! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yall are about to get FUCKED up if you dont
> stop
> > sorry pieces of shit, i feel bad that you let
> > yourself go so low that you hide your identity
> on
> > some site. if you actually thought this will do
> > anything all it does is make you a giant ass
> pussy
>
>
>
>
> u clearly dont go to their school or know them as
> well as I do. Carl is cocky and Alexis is a bitch
> ha simple as that u cunt

Explain how I'm cocky. Please. Enlighten me, and make my day. Give me examples of times where I've acted better than your low life or anybody else.

Posted by: An awesome person ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:36PM

Carl is not cocky and Alexis is not a bitch, she's a very nice person

Posted by: i hate this kid ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:37PM

FUCK CARL 2 Wrote:
> Carl, I love you, BUT IF YOU STEAL ONE MORE STAR
> FROM ME OR MY BROTHER AGAIN, I'M GOING TO PUNCH
> YOU IN THE FACE YOU DONKEY DICK EATING BITCH TIT
> MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!

Shut up no one likes you Nicky.

Date: April 03, 2012 10:40PM

i hate this kid Wrote:
> FUCK CARL 2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Carl, I love you, BUT IF YOU STEAL ONE MORE
> STAR
> > FROM ME OR MY BROTHER AGAIN, I'M GOING TO PUNCH
> > YOU IN THE FACE YOU DONKEY DICK EATING BITCH
> TIT
> > MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!
>
>
> Shut up no one likes you Nicky.

Everyone loves me, including you, it's a proven fact

Posted by: Lolsure ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:41PM

How is Carl not cocky? How is Alexis not a bitch?
Carl tweets like hes some big shot.
Alexis punched Ian in the face.
Happy holidays theres your answer

Posted by: dillsmypickle ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:42PM

Carl, bro, you're acting extremely condescending. Probs not the best way to disprove your arrogance. Just sayin

Date: April 03, 2012 10:47PM

dillsmypickle Wrote:
> Carl, bro, you're acting extremely condescending.
> Probs not the best way to disprove your arrogance.
> Just sayin

Not trying to be condescending, just saying, if I am, please give me an example and I'd be more than happy to let you validate your opinions.

Date: April 03, 2012 10:49PM

It doesn't matter if you're tryimg, you're succeeding, which is giving off
a really cocky and arrogant vibe..read any of your posts on this thread from somebody else's point of view

Posted by: Anthony ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:49PM

Guys, Carl is a pretty cool guy. Sure he tweets a fuckload. But if you're basing his cockiness off of that, then your just butthurt you don't have a lot of followers. Nowhere in this thread have I seen any examples of cockiness. Just someone who's sad.
Attachments:
no.gif

Date: April 03, 2012 10:50PM

Lolsure Wrote:
> How is Carl not cocky? How is Alexis not a bitch?
>
> Carl tweets like hes some big shot.
> Alexis punched Ian in the face.
> Happy holidays theres your answer

Hope you know my tweets are pretty much satire on what other people post. I'm not really too fueled on hatred in my mind, but believe what you want.

Date: April 03, 2012 10:51PM

Carl jokes around a lot, and just because Alexis punched someone in the face does not mean that she's a bitch, the kid could have made her really mad, how does punching someone in the face make you a bitch? Please, enlighten me

Posted by: hi haters ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:52PM

haters gonna hate but PLEASE, keep the haterade in the fridge next time
Attachments:
1326514983490.gif

Posted by: Realestniggahitrun ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:54PM

Ayeeeeeeeee sway swag swag Alexis is cool and a respectful kid and doesn't do anything bad idk the brother but he seems like a nice dude.....BTW who ever is saying shit about lil renzi y'all about to get dtoppppeeed!!!! YA MING!? Ight I'm tired Holla back call me hitandrun Jon Jones best fighter y'all can go lick ur butholes see me on the the dance floor bizatch!

Date: April 03, 2012 10:55PM

i lol'd at 'satire'

Posted by: Old teacher of the runks ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:56PM

Never have I ever seen the Runks be disrespectful. Alexis would occasionally talk back and would argue when she didn't want to listen, but otherwise she's an intelligent, sweet girl. You need to get to know her. I had Carl as a student of mine and he has always been a class clown. His grades were perfect and he was just happy to make everyone laugh. They're a strong, great family; Nothing wrong with them at all.

Posted by: Shes dating a renzi? ()
Date: April 03, 2012 10:58PM

Renzi's dad wouldnt approve of a bitch like that

Posted by: Agreeee ()
Date: April 03, 2012 11:05PM

I've heard about Alexis and Carl and they werent good things

Date: April 03, 2012 11:12PM

Alexis and Carl two of the nicest and most polite kids I've ever met

Posted by: YaMing!?!? hitrun goonxsquad ()
Date: April 03, 2012 11:15PM

Shutup u ugly ass no nipple bitch they good kids you don't smack Jack don't be talkin. Lil kid YAMING?!?!?!! SWAGGGGGGG

Posted by: YaMing?!?!?!? ()
Date: April 03, 2012 11:25PM

Y'all trash talkers are gay nuff said Country Roads us the way :)

Posted by: Team Runk froM fofi ()
Date: April 03, 2012 11:28PM

You people are dumb asses runks are nice and chill everybody loves them and your just a jelous person carl is cool and u only call alexis a slut cuz she is prettier and alot nicer then you

Posted by: Demmmmi ()
Date: April 04, 2012 12:13AM

i've known the runks for like my entire life. they are nothing like what you said. they're like my family so stfu.

Posted by: anonymous666 ()
Date: April 04, 2012 12:23AM

Celine you're fat

Posted by: Wutt ()
Date: April 04, 2012 02:03AM

I think everyone can finally agree that the runks arent the best people.

Posted by: celine ()
Date: April 04, 2012 09:11AM

anonymous666 Wrote:
> Celine you're fat

lol ok

Posted by: Stoppit ()
Date: April 04, 2012 01:33PM

Haha why do they have so many defenders? If they knew how the runk family really was...they wouldnt defending them so much

Posted by: annnnnon5 ()
Date: April 04, 2012 01:46PM

Who are you to bash the runks like that? No one deserves to be hated on because of the amount of money they make, like honestly that's fucked up. EVERY family has it's downside and NO ONE deserves to be bashed over the Internet like this. If you have a serious problem with them why don't you talk it out instead of posting over the Internet and getting more people in on it. Alexis is the sweetest girl I've ever met in my entire life, she would help anyone and is definitely NOT a bitch. Carl is the chillest guy ever, and there's no reason to hate on him. Whoever posted this, why don't you go to the runks directly instead of posting it on the Internet you pussy ass bitch.

Posted by: Hi anonnn5 ()
Date: April 04, 2012 02:00PM

Lmfao shut up u dumbass. I can do whatever the heck I want. They think its okay to be assholes to everyone because they have money and u think its okay to defend people like that haha ur sO stupid

Posted by: I dont believe it ()
Date: April 04, 2012 02:06PM

ALEXIS IS MY BITCH AND CARL IS MY MAN. YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY LEFT NUT THANKS

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 04, 2012 02:10PM

Are Maria and Alexis hot?

Posted by: Iitygsfgsdn ()
Date: April 04, 2012 02:22PM

I dont like that carl Tried defending himself up therein his first post and sounded so cocky talking about his GPA. Ur trying to make yourself look good so stfu.! Alexis is cool but she's a little bitchy and her temper is too fuckin quick lmfao like take a joke

Posted by: To beh ()
Date: April 04, 2012 02:25PM

The girls are hot as hell but carls aight lol im a guy so I cant say much about him

Posted by: Boomer ()
Date: April 04, 2012 02:53PM

Hi Alexis<3 ur a bitch lol.

Posted by: amanderr ()
Date: April 04, 2012 03:51PM

OKAY IM SORRY HIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS but this is not nice. FUCK YOU WHO EVER CALLED CELINE FAT

Posted by: Wtflolz ()
Date: April 04, 2012 04:05PM

Hah shut up amanderr

Posted by: Stupidd ()
Date: April 04, 2012 05:43PM

Of course there all assholes

Posted by: TATE ()
Date: April 07, 2012 08:53PM

when you say that they are bad people i dont know what u r talking about. they are the nicest group of people ive ever met. carl is a boss and alexis is super nice.... whoever posted this is obviously high.
-TATE :D

Posted by: brah ()
Date: April 12, 2012 12:18PM

his sister has a nice ass thats all i have to say oh and She porbs has nice tits just sayin

Posted by: Yebrah ()
Date: April 12, 2012 06:50PM

brah Wrote:
> his sister has a nice ass thats all i have to say
> oh and She porbs has nice tits just sayin

Alexis mann she has the sweetest ass ive ever seen my entire life

Posted by: YEEEEE ()
Date: April 12, 2012 07:31PM

Bro Im one of carls friends so im not gonna get all up On his sister but her ass is so nice

Posted by: Jesse ()
Date: April 14, 2012 08:49PM

Yea but alexis has a crazy temper and thats why people call her s bitch but carl just has an attitude where he's better than eeryone but i dunno who maria is

Posted by: /()" ()
Date: April 16, 2012 12:12AM

I met Alexis the other day. Shes funny as hell.! :D

Posted by: 8903peedalee ()
Date: April 22, 2012 12:50PM

i hear they own gyms and a mma gym to

Posted by: Kennedi ()
Date: April 25, 2012 10:56PM

There rich as fuck but wont admit it

Posted by: anonnnn ()
Date: May 13, 2012 04:31PM

i only know alexis but she really sweet!! not a bitch...

Posted by: what? ()
Date: May 14, 2012 01:52AM

@ Kennedi
It's called being humble.

Posted by: crwzy ()
Date: June 04, 2012 09:36PM

Domt know what you guys r talking about. Alexis Runk is clearly a bitch.......hav you even seen how mean she is.? No because u think shes nice. Fucked up my life

Posted by: datlife ()
Date: June 07, 2012 07:52PM

give me fukin break. renzis are the most fucked up family der is. fuckin wild ass losers hidn behind daddy money. once he be going to jail money will dry up an these as holes will be on de street

Posted by: lmaohelpinaniggaout ()
Date: June 11, 2012 10:40PM

datlife Wrote:
> give me fukin break. renzis are the most fucked up
> family der is. fuckin wild ass losers hidn behind
> daddy money. once he be going to jail money will
> dry up an these as holes will be on de street

uhh.....you posted on the wrong page lmao man i think u meant to post on the page bout the renzis. this isnt bout dem, just the daughter dating a renzi

Posted by: thisnigahiga ()
Date: June 26, 2012 08:17AM

alexis and royce are too great together <3

Posted by: David Poach ()
Date: July 15, 2012 01:47AM

This is David and carl I was wondering if I could have a slice of your sister's ass. Next time you see me we can talk about this ,but I won't remember. So let's fight puss puss

Posted by: heyallgh ()
Date: July 20, 2012 09:11PM

david poach thinks he can take dat ass. nope i claimed it

Posted by: Damnation ()
Date: July 25, 2012 01:23PM

Damn, she was a piece of ass. So hot.

Posted by: agrre with damnation ()
Date: July 28, 2012 11:04PM

Damnation Wrote:
> Damn, she was a piece of ass. So hot.

alexis is defnitely some hot shit

Posted by: lolhaha ()
Date: July 29, 2012 09:40PM

ha i love how were all talkin about her butt. cant lie its really big and look firm. but this is awkard haha

Posted by: soocute ()
Date: August 01, 2012 12:17AM

omg renzi luvs alexis<3
their perfect

Posted by: grump ()
Date: August 11, 2012 12:21AM

her ass is so fukin big idk how renzi can handle all that on his own damn hes one luckyass guy

Posted by: hate dat bitch ()
Date: August 13, 2012 10:42PM

ooooooo alexis is a pistol. she aint afraid to go off on no body . ye she sexy but she a bitch doe

Posted by: chillout ()
Date: August 14, 2012 09:34PM

ur all just jealous that shes dating royce omgsh i know i wud love to date him hes so hot. alexis and royce were meant to be. shes so sweet idk how anyone cud say that shes a bitch. she clearly had a reason to be a bitch to u if she ever was. she wudnt randomly go off on anyone. uggg ur all so imature. shes perfect. y does it matter how rich her family is!? alexis has always been there for me. thru ups and downs no matter if we were in a fight. she gives the best advice and my family luvs her so much. stop talking about her butt like that. its rude and uncalled for. Carl is really nice too and hes realy smart so just stop talking bad about there family who cares about all their money

Posted by: colleen ()
Date: September 27, 2012 07:28PM

they are actually pretty rich. but they have a regular sized house. they dont need a bunch of cool shit to prove any of you how much money they have. staying humble is the way to go and i look up to the runks for that. mr runk is a succesfull man and he raised athletic, strong, sweet hearted children. people make mistakes so dont act like u havent. i love them.

Posted by: caldo ()
Date: September 30, 2012 03:48PM

I <3 Carl, i'd even let him touch me pee pee

Posted by: umya ()
Date: October 06, 2012 10:44PM

Royce is hot at hell explains y he's dating alexis

Posted by: chase.horizon ()
Date: October 25, 2012 01:12PM

You know, to bash an adult online in a nice safe anonymous setting is a pretty gutless thing to do. But when you start picking on kids that is a whole new level of dispicable. Maybe if you spent more time pursuing the person you want to be you wouldnt have time to bash a couple of kids. Im sure when you were deciding what you wanted to be when you grew up "Internet Troll" never crossed your mind. Now go do something positive today.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.