HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Celine Goldberg
Posted by: A Realist ()
Date: February 06, 2012 01:33PM

Am i just fucking crazy or does anyone else think its definitely not jovans kid? That kid needs to get a paternity test on her she kinda gets around no offense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Celine Goldberg
Posted by: ... ()
Date: February 12, 2012 07:17PM

it is not his kid.

Posted by: .... ()
Date: February 13, 2012 04:02AM

Is this some hot Jewess I haven't heard of?

Posted by: ZoomBoy ()
Date: February 26, 2012 08:55PM

She had a fat fuckin attitude at Robinson like she owned the place, I guess it serves her right to get knocked up like the whore she is lol...

Posted by: Celine ()
Date: March 11, 2012 09:43PM

You guys are all fucking disgusting. It is his child and were a thousand percent certain of it. And the whore that I am, eh? Funny. Who I've slept with is no ones business but mine. It's unfortunate that you people have to stoop so low to this. How about yall worry about your own shit? If we're happy, let it be. How pathetic can you get?! I mean damn- grow the fuck up. Ps- Coco. You're a BITCH. #calledout

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 13, 2012 11:18AM

Lets have a DNA test, and let me sniff Jovans thumb.

This will clear up any discrepencies.

Thank You.

Posted by: What??? ()
Date: March 19, 2012 06:49PM

Celine won't have a paternity test because she knows that it could be someone elses. You say "We" are happy? Please talk for yourself because I know no one at this age wants a kid this early in their lives. You can say it's a blessing but you know if you had the option you would go back and do it differently because now you have limited your potentials and now are future parents.

Posted by: shutup ()
Date: March 20, 2012 12:45AM

everyone needs to shut the fuck up. they are happy together and thats all that matters. their baby is going to be sooooo cute!!

Posted by: ____ ()
Date: March 20, 2012 06:28AM

But is she a hot Jewess?

Date: March 20, 2012 11:36AM

Lol I wont have one? I volunteered to. That's why we have had one you idiots. And speak for yourself when you say no one wants a kid at this age becuse he wanted one more than I did. Oh and yes we are happier than ever together so I don't know why y'all are so stuck on us? It's embarrassing.

Date: March 21, 2012 03:44AM

They don't DNA test the mother you stupid whore, just the dad and the kid. They can tell just by looking at your roast beef sandwich that that's where the demon spawn came out of.

Are you a hot Jewess? Because I really have a fantasy about banging a hot Jewess.

Date: March 21, 2012 01:14PM

Really?! I had no idea. Hahaha you can have one done at 10 weeks. The baby is still in me you dumbass so it's through me and Jo. And devil spawn? I hope you rot in hell.

Date: March 22, 2012 03:22AM

So not hot then?

Posted by: celine goldfuck ()
Date: March 29, 2012 02:00AM

Are you sure Stephen lieske didn't plant the seed

Posted by: Celine's Pussy ()
Date: March 29, 2012 03:31AM

Gawd, I miss big black cock! Challa!

Posted by: A Realist ()
Date: April 02, 2012 10:20AM

Well Celine you have proved me wrong. I apologize for these accusations and I hope that you have a wonderful life with your child with Jovan. Even though I was rash with my accusation you cannot completely blame it for thinking it. I'm sorry and I hope you become a great mother for your child. I wish i could delete this post but i didn't make an account so it's up here sorry, Also this isn't "Coco" so don't start burning bridges with Coco because of this.

Posted by: celine ()
Date: April 05, 2012 11:51PM

its okay guys, i understand. i've been around and my vagina is all flappy. im glad this birth is gonna be painless..this little sucker is gonna slide right on out

Posted by: shawntel ()
Date: April 24, 2012 10:37PM

This is the funniest shit Ive ever read.. either way I hear Kohls is hiring .. haha

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.