HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Alexa winkler scandal
Posted by: Curious personn ()
Date: August 15, 2011 12:04AM

I heard about some pics that have been floating around about some girl Alexa winkler that goes to lake Braddock secondary
What's up with all of that

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexa winkler scandal
Posted by: over nine thousand ()
Date: August 15, 2011 10:57AM

post pics

Posted by: Curious personn ()
Date: August 15, 2011 09:55PM

I don't have any pics but what do the pics show
If anyone has pics they should post em

Posted by: anonparent ()
Date: September 05, 2011 02:57PM

The pictures were released by a guy she was cheating on her boyfriend with, a full nude shot was sent out to people around the school and spread like wildfire. Poor girl has a terrible reputation.

Posted by: CuriousCop ()
Date: April 23, 2012 09:04PM

Nice try with the illegal entrapment, officer. You can go back to sucking dick at your not humble occupation now.

Posted by: Blast from the past! ()
Date: May 23, 2019 12:19AM

Pretty sure James had something to do with this! She has moved on and is about to poop out a child, not sure about James, heard he was sober, which is good.

Posted by: When I saw this.... ()
Date: May 23, 2019 03:33AM

Whew! Wasn't sure how hold old this thread was, but when I saw Winkler Scandal, I thought oh shit, was she involved with her fathers death!?!?! That was a while back, plus, we all know his girlfriend had something with Tom's demise. The coke-infused nights can last 0nly so long doll-baby, you definitely cooked his turkey that Thanksgiving!!!

Posted by: Never aain ()
Date: May 23, 2019 09:11PM

At a party, she was out like a light, somebody said her pooter pie smelledlike baked apples. But jew nose, shat out a child, im thinking more like fried bologna...

Posted by: What if... ()
Date: May 29, 2019 05:08PM

What if her dad had that giant jewie hook nose like Alexa has? He would have vacuumed up sooo much coke, he would not have made it beyond 25yrs old! He was a mad party machine!! That girlfriend of his was pne of the best lays I have ever had!

Posted by: Michael S ()
Date: May 30, 2019 04:23AM

Hmmm... cant recall, lots of drugs n booze at James house, but plenty o poon at his parents big house...his girl alexa and his sister lexi, both dark hair, one squalled and squealed more than the last!!!!

Posted by: LBSS class of snitch ()
Date: June 09, 2019 04:44PM

Does she still do that special finger asshole trick durinhg oral that James bragged about?? Talk about scccaaaannndaloooouus!! Lets bring this up at the reunion!!!

Posted by: Reunion, can't wait!!! ()
Date: June 10, 2019 01:49AM

Yessssss! Lets make this happen!!! Lets ride them Harleys!! Sneak out James bikes like we used to the Porsche!!!!!! Is Alexis down??? Lets get some beer, booze and molly like it was '12!! Zamfino, Bodge, Plummer....?

Posted by: Oral question.... ()
Date: June 22, 2019 09:08AM

Hey, with that oversized nose, can she perform oral as well as, say the Bodge Sisters who have adorable bunny rabbit noses?

Posted by: Super sad sadness ()
Date: July 08, 2019 02:45AM

Wow...almost 3k peeps have wasted time on Annoying family thread. So sad...watch your kids, your ex, multiple of those,

Posted by: yee-haw!!!! ()
Date: July 12, 2019 01:21PM

YIPPEEEEEE!!!! 2957 and climbing!

Posted by: Slow motion ()
Date: July 21, 2019 05:23AM

Yeah, just as I thought, Annoying family thread slowing down after it was mentioned. So sadly misguided and influenced, and all this time, we have been duped that a psychology degree made you figure this out....

Posted by: Class of '14 ()
Date: August 05, 2019 08:53PM

I remember going to their house in 2012 with Nick after practice and she would be bouncing around the house, barely wearing anything and rubbing her shit all over us. Def skank-licious!

Posted by: I wonder.. ()
Date: August 10, 2019 03:16PM

Anyone remember this one at the parties that Alexa and James would throw? Wow, that body!!
Attachments:
tumblr_p9z4kxTXG01wasstco1_1280.jpg

Posted by: Whoa!!! ()
Date: August 17, 2019 01:07AM

Damn son, if she worked at Cherry Wellness, all she would have to do is walk in the room and the massage table would be soaked in sweat and cock drippings....

Posted by: I wonder... ()
Date: August 28, 2019 11:50AM

What that child of hers would look like if James had fathered it. Oh that's right, he did so many drugs that he is probs shooting blanks!!!! The world is better off....

Posted by: Michael S ()
Date: September 09, 2019 02:04PM

I recall her letting get a good ole fish finger with James in the other room. If you got her tipsy, you could treat that twat like Kings Dominion, everyone got to ride!!

Posted by: Mommy needs help! ()
Date: October 01, 2019 01:53AM

Its all true!!! Mommy loves control! You do what mommy wants!!

Posted by: Be snappy ()
Date: October 08, 2019 11:28PM

Hmmm, back in the day, she had quite the snappin gyro!!!! All I ever got from her was a BJ at a post game party thrown by one of the LBSS players. She was giving up that thing like it was the end of the world!

Posted by: Annoying Family approved ()
Date: October 30, 2019 02:25AM

We all onow that Tom's death was suspicious.

Posted by: Capt 2020 ()
Date: December 28, 2019 01:00PM

Bump dem bitches!!!

Posted by: Bumpin since '86 ()
Date: January 24, 2020 01:00PM

Bumpin with that blonde!

Posted by: picsanyone ()
Date: February 01, 2020 09:33AM

Did anyone ever get any upskirt.. raised skirt.. lifted top and bra pics.. if these girls are halfway ho's.. they got to be showing something sometime

Posted by: Blabber ()
Date: February 05, 2020 12:36PM

Her dadTom loved to party!!! That hottie Angie, I recall doing coke off her tits in a hot tub at Tom's place. Alexa was upstairs with most of the football team, probs with all of her holes plugged.

Posted by: Tom Winkler ()
Date: April 15, 2020 05:48PM

Bump, by a ghost!

Posted by: Those parties tho ()
Date: June 24, 2020 03:41PM

Parties at James house back in the day, there was an aunt that lived there, it wasn't unusual for her to get a lil friendly after a few drinks. Apparently both Joe and Mason were serviced by her on the same night!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.