HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Fleck Family
Posted by: FLeck BLech ()
Date: February 10, 2011 09:11PM

What is up with the Fleck family next to LBSS? They are SO GROSS and fucked up! The old guy is a druggie bum, the young guy is a gay convicted child molester and then there is Mr. Fleck, the mentally retarded janitor at Lake Braddock who bummed rides off of everyone and generally gave people the creeps. Does he still work there? Living by them must SUCK! People on here bitch about the Treibles and the Renzis, but it's the *FLECKS* that need to be run out of town. :-)

( http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/Arrests_in_Online_Solicitatio )

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Fleck Family
Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: February 11, 2011 02:22PM

You didn't mention Mother Fleck.

Posted by: FLeck BLech ()
Date: February 11, 2011 05:00PM

I don't know if there is a MF or not. She isn't with them.

Posted by: say cheese! ()
Date: February 16, 2011 09:11PM

http://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/offenderDetails.html?regId=28280

Looks like someone lost their fledgling career at the tire store!

Posted by: FairfaxGuy ()
Date: February 22, 2012 05:10PM

dont know if anyone of you posters will read this but oh well. I know the Fleck family quite well and you have no idea what youre talking about. First off the "old guy" has a debilitating bone disease and cannot work. He has been on disability pay from the virginia department of transportation for years now. The 'young guy" is a former marine that happens to be gay and was unfortunate enough to hook up with another gay person on the internet that lied about thier age. the "young guy" was lied to by the underage person and had no idea he was underage and ffx county decided to run with it and make an example out of him and the other totally law abiding men that had unfortuneately hooked up with the underage kid after the underaged kids mother found out he was using the internet to meet men and turned his computer over to ffx county police.
wow, how fucking cruel can you be? the "mentally retarded" man is actually the "old guys" older brother. He washed dishes in the cafeteria for 20 years than retired. A normal person would have some sort of respect/ admiration for a mentally disabed person who was able to secure a county job long enough to succesfully retire with pay equivalent to a teacher!

oh.. and "mother fleck" died of cancer in 2003.
Youre all fucking underinformned judgemental assholes!

Posted by: transparent ()
Date: February 22, 2012 05:42PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, a round of applause for Mr. John Fleck himself!!!

Date: February 22, 2012 05:44PM

just happen to actually know them thats all.

Date: February 22, 2012 05:51PM

So John, you expect us all to believe that you couldn't tell the difference between a person who was of age and a fucking fourteen year old? A fourteen year old boy still basically looks like a child. And if you thought it was so legit, why were you meeting him in your car at 3 AM? Being gay isn't an excuse to sneak around on the internet and at night like a total pervert.

Posted by: fairfaxguy ()
Date: February 23, 2012 10:32AM

lol.. like I said I just happen to actually know them. I dont expect anyone to believe anything, I just hope people wouldnt jump to such brash conclusions about all the members of that family with out at all knowing them or understanding the circumstances. I could make an attempt to explain away all of "the young guys" criminal activity but the fact still remains, yes he broke the law. But the facts also are that there was no "sneaking around." they met online and had some kind of consentual gay sex. It was 3am and in a car because they were both still in the closet and trying to hide the fact that they were gay from friends family etc. As for how old the kid actually looked i dont know. But i do know that I looked atleast 18 and had a goatee when i was 14.
I do like how fox news never put on the air any kind of follow up to this case though. the fact is that the county pretty much had to through out the entire case because the judge who was provided with a picture of the kid and all the text/emails saying he was 18 blah blah blah. In the end "the young guy" was simply charged with carnal knowledge of a minor or somthing like that.
the whole thing was a fucking joke and its a shame "the young guy" got a felony charge and sex offender status out of it.

anyways... seriously calling his dad a druggie bum (where does the druggie part come from?) and making fun of his mentally disabled uncle who used to live with them is just wrong.
whether you choose to believe it or not thats the way it is and seriously lol im just a friend of the "young guys" sister that has known the famlily since i was a kid.

Date: February 23, 2012 04:27PM

FLECK SCOTT MICHAEL 51 02/03/2011 18.2-250.1 DRUGS: POSSESS MARIJUANA, 1ST OFF 5478 MIDSHIP CT BURKE, BURKE, VA 22015

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/cgi-bin/searcharrests.cgi

It's a matter of public record that the Flecks are involved in drugs. Old people involved in drugs, LOL. If you are not John Fleck fronting as a "friend," it appears you don't know them as well as you think.

I would rather come across as cruel and judgmental (as I am) than to come across the way you do: Like a child molester's lap dog. So what if you've known them a long time, it's no excuse to turn into the Fleck's fool, believing whatever they tell you. Every sex offender/felon has a sob story. Now go back to the Flecks to get further instructions on what you should think and believe. Sick queer.

Posted by: fairfaxguy ()
Date: February 23, 2012 05:24PM

wow holy shit! The 50 something year old dad who lost his wife to cancer and suffers from a bone disease that makes it nearly impossible to get off the couch decided to smoke a litle pot. who would have guessed. I guess that makes him a druggie bum...
big fucking deal man.

Date: February 23, 2012 05:36PM

All im saying is dont go charging over to thier house with a lynch mob or running them out of the neighborhood. lol. they really arent bad/dangerous people or anything like that.
im done here.

Date: February 23, 2012 05:43PM

The Flecks probably could use at least one friend. If you really feel this way, go over to their place to sit on their couch and smoke up with them. It's a free country and if those are your type of people, go for it.

Puh-lease, I am not organizing a lynch mob to raid their hovel and run them out of town. I would prefer they would leave, but I wouldn't waste my time actively pursuing it. And it's so much fun to write about them and fight about them!

Posted by: pissants ()
Date: February 23, 2012 11:08PM

I have no stake in this fucking nonsense, but if you think that being caught for smoking weed is some kind of crime against humanity, or even the same thing as being "involved with drugs", you're a fucking mongoloid who needs a reality check to the nth degree...Get the fuck over your obsession with demonizing marijuana and come join the rest of us in the 21st century. Fucking jackasses.

Posted by: mrman ()
Date: February 25, 2012 11:49AM

I believe Fairfax Guy was being sarcastic in reference to the man smoking weed. You are right though, it is the 21st century and to demonize someone or even to label them as a druggies for a 1st offense possession charge is a total fucking joke. Half the people I know smoke up. Lol

Posted by: Newbie ()
Date: July 12, 2012 09:29PM

Does this guy look the same as his sex offender registry photo or does he have long hair? I thought I saw him around our neighborhood, but can't be sure. This guy looked similar, but had long blonde hair

Posted by: probably not ()
Date: July 13, 2012 08:42PM

Probably not. I saw Fleck wandering around Burke by himself about 3 months ago and he still had very short dark hair. Unless he grew it out a little and got a bad dye job? LoL, hide yo' boys!

Posted by: BMD ()
Date: July 25, 2012 04:14PM

Fairfax guy is hilarious. He goes around to every board and pretends to be close friends with the shit birds that people are vilifying. I think he's just stirring the pot. Makes for great comedy. Keep it up, Fairfax Guy.

Posted by: mr. Fairfax ()
Date: September 18, 2012 08:05PM

anyone know the girl who lives there? whats her deal? I think its the sister of the younger guy.

Posted by: Burke Brat ()
Date: February 11, 2013 05:11PM

I don't know about John his brother, But Matt is the one at LBSS, hes been a Costodian or Lunch room worker since before 1985 when I graduated, hes been a manager for the baseball and basketball teams. I think he and his brother live in Matts house, if you really want to know I am sure you can figure out the Actual owner of the house. John is the one on the SOL. I would trust Matt with my life and that of my family. after looking deeper I see what happened and again the fault of our judicial system at work. I stand by Matt !!!!

Posted by: standard deviation ()
Date: February 11, 2013 06:02PM

So wait, you trust a retard with your life? That's retarded!

Posted by: Burke Brat ()
Date: February 11, 2013 06:49PM

Define Retarded?

Posted by: spuur ()
Date: March 29, 2013 12:17AM

went to school with Adam! btw adam is "john." he goes by his middle name.

Posted by: guest111 ()
Date: May 18, 2013 07:44PM

Burke Brat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't know about John his brother, But Matt is
> the one at LBSS, hes been a Costodian or Lunch
> room worker since before 1985 when I graduated,
> hes been a manager for the baseball and basketball
> teams. I think he and his brother live in Matts
> house, if you really want to know I am sure you
> can figure out the Actual owner of the house. John
> is the one on the SOL. I would trust Matt with my
> life and that of my family. after looking deeper I
> see what happened and again the fault of our
> judicial system at work. I stand by Matt !!!!

Does Matt have intellectual disabilities? What does Matt do as a manager for the LB baseball and basketball teams? Is this a paid position?

Posted by: Guest451 ()
Date: July 12, 2013 08:50AM

FairfaxGuy is obviously ILL informed - has anyone here mentioned that Adam had his girlfriend living with him, who was 8 months pregnant with his child when he was arrested? (Oh, and not to mention the other kid he had with another woman previous to that which was put up for adoption). So, there was DEFINITELY some creeping going on. She ended up having to leave town because of the extreme scrutiny, gossip and hate towards her for something she had no idea was going on.

p.s. He was thrown in jail after this all played out for almost a year after violating probation multiple times.

Posted by: nopeman ()
Date: October 17, 2013 10:52PM

Well fairfaxguy did say "in the closet" so having a pregnant girl or another baby wouldnt discredit his statements. Has he had chicks living with him or any other babies since this all went down? might be totally gay now. lol

Posted by: braddock14 ()
Date: March 23, 2014 01:11AM

How is it legal for him to be living literally across the street from a school?
Shouldn't someone report this?

Posted by: chica92 ()
Date: March 25, 2014 05:01PM

Posted by: Guest451 ()
Date: April 01, 2014 01:56PM

The pof page is gone! I wonder if it was m4m or m4w?!

By the way - yes he has had other women living with him since all this "went down". The girl he had living with him +/- 4 years ago had a little daughter living with them, which was a violation of his probation. Someone "anonymously" called in a concern and he eventually went to prison for some time, I think he did 12 months or so. While in the pen he "found god" - or at least that's what he told people.

Posted by: NEVER use POF ()
Date: April 02, 2014 07:30PM

Guest451 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The pof page is gone! I wonder if it was m4m or
> m4w?!
>
> By the way - yes he has had other women living
> with him since all this "went down". The girl he
> had living with him +/- 4 years ago had a little
> daughter living with them, which was a violation
> of his probation. Someone "anonymously" called in
> a concern and he eventually went to prison for
> some time, I think he did 12 months or so. While
> in the pen he "found god" - or at least that's
> what he told people.

Was this anonymous person you? lol! Dang, I'm so sorry I missed his POF profile. Can anyone who saw it summarize the lies he was telling on it? I assume he was giving the wrong name and saying he was really into Jesus.

Posted by: chica92 ()
Date: April 05, 2014 04:08PM

The plenty of fish page had typical selfies. Don't remember much of what the profile said. Sorry. I do remember it saying he liked video games. Lol
It actually feels cruel posting about this guy.lol

Posted by: reality checker ()
Date: April 05, 2014 06:09PM

Cruel? Are you serious? I think what he did was 100 times more cruel. Remember, he took some 14 year old boy out of his home at 3 AM and performed sex acts in his car on the side of the road somewhere.

Chill out!

Posted by: jimmybob ()
Date: April 06, 2014 08:27PM

I feel sorry for his dad and sister. Living under the same roof, forum threads such as this going around. Must be embarassing.
His fathers drug isses aside, they have always come across as kind, decent people.(Dad&sister)
The sister is actually really hot! And I saw the dad helping neighbors out, shoveling snow, clearing the walkways when those storms came through.
IMO there is just one bad apple in that house.

Posted by: HiJohn ()
Date: April 14, 2014 11:36AM

John himself must moniter this forum. Oftley convenient for his POF account to be removed so quickly after someone here discovered and shared it online.

Posted by: what a sorry bastard! ()
Date: April 14, 2014 06:42PM

I think he checks the forum every day. Wouldn't you?

Posted by: the real john fleck ()
Date: April 14, 2014 09:39PM

I've paid for my sins. The lord has forgiven me of my trespasses.
Ladies and gentlemen of Burke, please leave me be. I beg you.
Besides, you've nothing to fear. Prison turned me on to older, wiser men.

Posted by: Anonymous5 ()
Date: April 25, 2014 10:33PM

You guys are all sick people. You have nothing better to do than meddle in other people's lives and post what you think you know on a blog? Get a life, or at least the facts. First of all John is not the only sex offender living in your neighborhoods. He has a family that has to see this crap that you are posting about them. So you choose to condem a family that is trying to get over the loss of their wife and mother and trying to move past the mistakes of their son/brother. And seriously who makes fun of a mentally disabled man who never harmed any of you. I hope you all have to go trough half of what this family has been through so that people can treat you the same way you are treating them, because you deserve it. These people have never been anything but kind to me and anyone they have ever come across. Just because you think you know something does not make it true, and I guarantee none of you posting these things have a perfect life or family and I am sure that you have all made mistakes. You don't know anyone's story until you know them and I'm sure if any of you took the time to get to know this family, you wouldn't be posting this garbage. Leave them be and let them live their lives, they are not breaking any laws or harming any of you. You would ask the same, I am sure.

Posted by: Maan ()
Date: May 09, 2014 12:47AM

Johns okay by me. Fuck his son though.

Posted by: Me123 ()
Date: January 14, 2017 11:38PM

All of this is very disturbing. I "dated" Adam for a couple of months in 2007-2008. I thank god that I ended up leaving him after he slapped me and chocked me in his room because I asked him to buy me a Dr Pepper. Oh, and he also snapped my phone in half. He is crzzy. And I knew he was out doing sketchy things. He would "go out with his friends" to the bar.. but wouldn't smell like beer when he came home. I found photos of dicks in his phone. I was not surprised when I came across the news article and he was arrested for Sex related crimes. I will say coming from someone who dated him (I was 19 and an idiot) he is a terrible violent man. I hope he rots in hell, or in prison

Posted by: Yepyep ()
Date: January 19, 2017 10:12AM

^^^No, I caught you snorting cocaine in the bathroom so I adjusted your attitude. If you wanna bash people then use facts. Asking for a slimfast instead of a dr. Pepper might have been a better choice.

Posted by: justpassingthrough ()
Date: January 09, 2018 03:34PM

Adam started out as thinking he was bi-sexual when I knew him back in like 2004-2007. He was a Marine at the time thrown in the Brigg for having marijuana in his system and then dishonorably discharged for "suicide attempt" upon being dragged back from being AWOL.

He was dating a 15/16 year old girl from another state who he then got pregnant. Spending years mentally and physically attacking her once or twice. He pulled a knife on her while 7months pregnant acting like he would stab her bc she was leaving him. She did the right thing doing an adoption. She too young and him too crazy.

He later got another there girl pregnant and she left him after everything that happened.

The whole time he met up with "friends" being men or other young women and did whatever it is he does with people.

I am not the least but surprised he turned out the way he did.

As for his family they are innocent and do not deserve to be thrown in with him just bc they are related.

Posted by: gimmiegimmie ()
Date: January 30, 2018 10:13AM

I have seen another woman living with him lately. Maybe for a few years now I am not sure. She has a blue SUV. I wonder if she knows of his previous gay relationships and all this other stuff on here. How could anyone stay with this man if they knew these things? I am assuming at least half of this is true. or perhaps he has a good heart and has just had a run of bad luck. someone should do an interview with this man! haha

Posted by: Rj ()
Date: April 12, 2020 01:12AM

They are gone. Ran out of town or otherwise moved.

Posted by: Wassssup ()
Date: June 09, 2021 01:41PM

I went to school with Adam. Hooked up a couple times when we were in our early teens. I’d still bang him - he had a nice cock ;)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.