HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Olympus gym
Posted by: Clyde ()
Date: August 30, 2021 08:41PM

What do you know about olympus gym near the Burke VRE? Is it any good? What type of people work out there?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Olympus gym
Posted by: Greg Bjorg ()
Date: September 29, 2021 04:25AM

To be honest, I am not competent in this now. I used to go to the gym twice a week, but I haven't been there for three years because I have a kid now. The gym takes time that I don't have, so all I can do to stay in shape is to have a healthy diet.

Posted by: Bill Shiphr ()
Date: September 29, 2021 05:28AM

I totally understand your situation. Since I became a parent, my life changed completely, and it's absolutely fine, but it's just weird for me. I stopped going to the gym too, but I can work out in my backyard. Since I bought a playground from Goodevas for my son, it became easy for me to watch over my son since he plays near me. I've already accepted the fact that I won't go to the gym in the nearest future, so I'm trying to eat healthy food and envy my kid who can eat whatever I can't and still be fit because he's a growing person.

Posted by: gymbro ()
Date: July 23, 2023 12:02PM

Pretty sure its run by the wrestling coach at TJ

Re: Olympus gym Ladies
Posted by: Heath Dickens ()
Date: February 18, 2024 04:28AM

The shredded girls they have there are amazing. They can only be seen at the crack of dawn though!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.