HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Beware of Kim Treible
Posted by: Angry Burke Neighbor ()
Date: March 02, 2010 03:22PM

There's an obese smug looking lady in Burke whos day consists of living off the governemnts money because of her "disability" (aka. Obeseness), harassing Teenagers half her size/ a third of her age, and calling the police just so she can make up a story about neighbors she dislikes so they can be "investigated" by police. Watch out for her. She'll befriend you to get any "dirt" she can. If she doesn't find any dirt on you or your family she'll make it up and have police knocking at you door with an insane allegation. I don't know what her problems, maybe she's just bored all day?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beware of Kim Treible
Posted by: 64CadiDev ()
Date: March 02, 2010 03:37PM

HAHA, I know exactly who you are talking about. I use to live in Ashbourn Rd and this lady was ALWAYS walking her annoying dogs. I'm a dog person, but it seems like she rubbed off her ugly personality on those poor dogs. She's married to some guy who just looks like an ex convict. And it turns out I learned a few years back that he is and ex convict. I use to talk to them, but learned to stay away from their whole family. They have issues that no psychiatrist can help them with.

Posted by: F&F ()
Date: March 02, 2010 04:18PM

She has a daughter in LB, Ashley Treible, who had sex with some boy that lives in her neighborhood. One day they got caught having sex in school, and she didn't want to look bad so she claims he raped her, even though everyone in school knows they were going out for a long time and sexually active. SHe just didn't want people knowing she's a hoe, so her mom called the police and got the poor boy deported, even though he didn't rape ashley. Can't wait till they bump into karma

Posted by: CuriGeourge ()
Date: March 02, 2010 04:28PM

I think I know who your talking about. SHe always walks two dogs along Lake Braddock rd wearing the same damn tight grey top and black shorts that ride up her fat ass

Posted by: crazyNeal ()
Date: March 02, 2010 06:59PM

ROTFL---> the ppl of burke

Posted by: ohsallay ()
Date: March 03, 2010 02:13PM

CuriGeourge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think I know who your talking about. SHe always
> walks two dogs along Lake Braddock rd wearing the
> same damn tight grey top and black shorts that
> ride up her fat ass

I see this women almost everyday in the summer/spring time. Sometimes she'll have this really creepy guy with her which I'm guessing is her ex convict for a husband. I would imagine that a person walking that much would have lost at least a pound.

Posted by: same old junk ()
Date: March 27, 2010 05:01PM

I lived by Kim Treible a *zillion* years ago in another neighborhood. She and her family lost that home to foreclosure back when no one did such a thing. Then they Section 8'ed themselves into that neighborhood in Lake Braddock. So far she sounds like she's the exact same person she was. Back in the day she ran con jobs on the HOA by causing damages in her own home, made up lies about people, showed 2 or more faces, stole newspapers, had the foulest mouth, etc etc. She was obese even then, and wore the same stuff all the time, just like she does now. Everyone was relieved when they were forced to move. She and her family are just people that you have no contact with b/c no good will come of it.

Posted by: Kenemy ()
Date: April 06, 2010 02:26PM

I've lived near Kim for over ten years. She literally makes the neighborhood ugly and uncomfortable. Some of my neighbors are trying to find a way to petition her out of the neighborhood. She harasses young girls, plays dirty games with the whole neighborhood- trying to make everyone look bad, calls the cops just to start drama, and has her dogs take a crap on neighbors lawns and won't pick it up.
I need help finding a way to get her out of my neighborhood. I am afraid I'll come to the end of my rope with her one day, and that won't be good. That's not a threat, it is simply a warning

Posted by: MYNAME ()
Date: April 19, 2010 05:01PM

I want to see what this women looks like. If anyone has a picture of her please post it! thank youuus

Posted by: obligatory record ()
Date: July 06, 2010 02:41PM

"TREIBLE ","KIMBERLY "," ","047"," 5424","CROSSRAIT ","DR","BURKE ","VA","07/17/2007","UNLICENSED DOG "
"TREIBLE ","RANDY ","S","049"," 5424","CROSSRAIL ","DR","BURKE ","VA","06/16/2007","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT "

Posted by: obligatory record 2 ()
Date: July 09, 2010 02:30PM

BENCOMO ","LUZ ","E","037"," 5412","CROSSRAIL ","DR","BURKE ","VA","07/23/2008","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT "
"BENCOMO ","LUZ ","E","037"," 5412","CROSSRAIL ","DR","BURKE ","VA","12/18/2008","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS "
"BENCOMO BANDRES ","GEREMIAS "," ","040"," 5412","CROSSRAIL ","DR","BURKE ","VA","05/29/2008","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"BENCOMO BANDRES ","GEREMIAS "," ","041"," 5412","CROSSRAIL ","DR","BURKE ","VA","07/10/2009","55-59MPH/35MPH ZONE "

Posted by: same old junk ()
Date: July 09, 2010 02:34PM

"SALAZAR ","PEDRO ","P","025"," 833","S FREDERICK #101 ","ST","ARLINGTON ","VA","05/25/2002","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"SALAZAR ","PEDRO ","P","025"," 833","S FREDERICK #101 ","ST","ARLINGTON ","VA","05/25/2002","EQUIPMENT UNAUTH LITES "
"SALAZAR ","PEDRO ","P","025"," 833","S FREDERICK #101 ","ST","ARLINGTON ","VA","06/02/2002","ILLEGAL SALE OF UNAPPROVED EQUIPME "
"SALAZAR ","PEDRO ","P","027"," 3507","LEESBURG 201 ","CT","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","02/10/2004","DOMESTIC ASSAULT "
"SALAZAR ","PEDRO ","P","028"," 9711","ASHBOURN ","DR","BURKE ","VA","07/15/2005","FAIL YIELD EMERGENCY VEH "
"SALAZAR ","PEDRO ","P","028"," 9711","ASHBOURN ","DR","BURKE ","VA","10/21/2005","FAIL TO YIELD TO EMER VEH "
"SALAZAR ","PEDRO ","P","029"," 9711","ASHBOURN ","DR","BURKE ","VA","09/26/2006","DISTURBING THE PEACE "
"SALAZAR ","PEDRO ","P","032"," 9711","ASHBOURN ","DR","BURKE ","VA","11/05/2009","TINTED WINDOWS "

Date: July 09, 2010 02:37PM

"GAITAN ","JESSICA "," ","019"," 5035","MARSHALL CROWN ","RD","CENTREVILLE ","VA","05/10/2007","DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT GENERAL "
"GAITAN ","JESSICA "," ","019"," 5035","MARSHALL CROWN ","RD","CENTREVILLE ","VA","05/10/2007","NO DRIVERS LICENSE "
"GAITAN ","JESSICA ","E","025"," 3507","LEEBURG ","CT","FALLS CHURCH","VA","02/10/2004","ASSULT/BTRY FAMILY MEMBER 3D OFF "
"GAITAN ","JESSICA ","S","021"," 5035","MARSHALL CROWN ","RD","CENTREVILLE ","VA","03/28/2009","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "

Date: July 09, 2010 03:09PM

"DERAS ","RICKY ","A","040"," 05434","CROSSRAIL ","DR","BURKE ","VA","04/28/2004","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "

Date: July 09, 2010 03:26PM

"QUINTEROS ","ANA ","J","042"," 5434","CROSS RAIL ","DR","BURKE ","VA","04/17/2008","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN "

Date: July 09, 2010 07:09PM

"PHAN ","JENNIFER "," ","019"," 3608","BARCROFT VIEW #101 ","DR","FALLS CHURCH","VA","06/23/2006","OPERATE UNLICENSED VEHICLE "
"PHAN ","JENNIFER ","C","019"," 5404","CROSSRAIL ","DR","BURKE ","VA","01/29/2008","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN "

PHAN ","CRISTINA ","G","044"," 5404","CROSSRAIL ","DR","BURKE ","VA","05/26/2004","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"PHAN ","CRISTINA ","G","048"," 5404","CROSSRAIL ","DR","BURKE ","VA","02/21/2008","NO/STATE INSPECTION

Date: July 10, 2010 03:59PM

ANA QUINTEROS is still running stop signs and red lights! Ran another stop sign July 10th.

Date: July 31, 2010 04:09PM

WOW! You people in Burke are pretty pathetic. You guys sound like a bunch of high school rejects. Oh wait, you are. LOL

Posted by: Burke Resident ()
Date: August 31, 2010 12:24PM

Well it looks like Kim, or her whore of a daugter, or her ex convict husband decided to look up all of her neighbor's "records" from this website.

And crazyNeal, you're right. The people writing all of this is pretty pathetic, but then.. aren't you also pathetic for getting into it and then calling us high school rejects?

And to Kim Treible and her disfunctional family. Get a life.

Date: August 31, 2010 02:55PM

@Burke Resident...

It dosen't look like you have a life either. Maybe you should get a life before advising other people to get one, don't you think? The thing is you're an adult acting like these high school kids above. Really, calling other peoples children whore's. You must be so proud. You all are a very, very sad bunch of people. If you are adults, shame on you for not setting a better example for your children.

You have not a clue who your corresponding with.

All of you above with your fake login names, you think you can hide but you forgot one thing, your IP ADDRESSES are being monitored.

Beware......

Date: August 31, 2010 04:13PM

To: "crazyNeal"

1. I'm going to make this clear. I am not looking for a response. If you wish to reply be my guest, however I will not be responding to anymore of your negativity.

2. I never claimed that others did not have a life.. you did. So maybe you should take your OWN advice and "get a life before advising other people to get one"

3. I comment on this forum because I live in Burke, and would like to know what and who to watch out for in the neighborhood. That's what the website was created for.

4. I admit, it was wrong of me to call another person's child a "whore". Because that would just be stooping down to the Treible's level.

5. Everyone who uses a computer knows that there IP address are being stored (not monitered) where ever they go online, and whatever they create.

6. You talking about other people using fake login names? Especially when YOU are using a fake login? I know for a fact you are not the original crazyNeal who posted on March 02, 2010 at 06:59PM.

7. YOU have no clue who you're corresponding with, but I'm pretty sure I know which family I'm corresponding with ;)

Hope you have a great day. This is the last time I will be responding to anymore of your negative posts. Because, you are what the creator of this website calls.. a troll, and I do not want to turn into one. Below you can find the definition of a troll from this website:

"[Trolls]
Do not feed the trolls.

As with any anonymous forum, people will sometimes make inflammatory remarks for the pleasure of getting a reaction. These posters are called trolls. Please do not give them the pleasure of a response, they don't deserve it. Ignore them completely and go on with the discussion as if they never posted. Without the anticipated slew of angry responses trolls will get bored and leave.

Please do not let the trolls deter you from posting."

Date: August 31, 2010 04:27PM

To "Burke Resident"

Are you not a TROLL? It sure seems like you are! ;)

Date: August 31, 2010 04:50PM

Seriously "Burke Resident" and to ALL that post, YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE who you're
corresponding with.

It's obvious that "Burke Resident" has not a clue about computers, though he/she likes to think they do.

F.Y.I.----> Burke residents are not the only people who comment here.

Date: August 31, 2010 07:54PM

Hey crazyNeal....I know where "Burke Resident" works. Soltech Computer Solutions.

Date: August 31, 2010 08:27PM

Para: "crazyNeal"

1. Voy a dejar esto en claro. Yo no estoy buscando una respuesta. Si desea responder ser mi huésped, sin embargo no voy a responder a más de su negatividad.

2. Nunca pedí que otros no tienen una vida .. de haberlo hecho. Así que tal vez usted debería tomar su propio consejo y "tener una vida antes de aconsejar a otras personas para obtener una"

3. Comento en este foro porque vivo en Burke, y me gustaría saber qué y con quién tener en cuenta en el barrio. Eso es lo que la página web fue creada.

4. Admito, que estaba mal de mí para llamar hijo de otra persona una "puta". Porque eso no sería más que agacharse hasta el nivel de la Treible es.

5. Todo el que usa una computadora sabe que hay dirección IP se almacenan (no monitoreados) donde quiera que vaya en línea, y todo lo que crean.

6. ¿Se refiere a otras personas utilizando nombres falsos entrada? Especialmente cuando está utilizando una entrada falsa? Sé a ciencia cierta que no son los originales crazyNeal que ha publicado el día 02 Marzo de 2010 a las 18:59.

7. No tienes ni idea de quién eres correspondiente con, pero estoy bastante seguro de que sabes que yo soy de la familia correspondiente con;)

Espero que tengan un gran día. Esta es la última vez que se responde a más de sus mensajes negativos. Porque, usted es lo que el creador de este sitio web pide .. un troll, y no quiero que se convierta en uno. A continuación puede encontrar la definición de un troll de este sitio web:

"[Trolls]
No alimente a los trolls.

Al igual que con cualquier foro anónimo, la gente a veces se hacen comentarios incendiarios por el placer de conseguir una reacción. Estos carteles se llaman trolls. Por favor, no les dan el placer de una respuesta, no me lo merezco. No haga caso de ellos por completo y seguir con la discusión como si nunca hubieran publicado. Sin la gran cantidad anticipada de los trolls respuestas airadas se aburrirá y se van.

Por favor, no deje que los trolls le impida su publicación. "
Listen
Read phonetically
Dictionary - View detailed dictionaryGoogle Translate for my:SearchesVideosEmailPhoneChatBusinessAbout Google TranslateTurn off instant translationPrivacyHelp
©2010Business ToolsAbout Google TranslateBlogShare your storyPrivacyHelp

Posted by: Troll ()
Date: August 31, 2010 08:56PM

To 'Burke Resident'

LOL!! Usted divertido

Ja, Ja, Ja, Ja! :D

Pieles Rojas SUCK! VAQUEROS UN NUMERO.

Posted by: squirrelyTomDEA ()
Date: September 01, 2010 01:14PM

Beware, we are ALL being monitored.

Anybody who uses a computer should know that there IP address is being stored as well as being monitered when ever they go online to every key that's typed.

Take it from one who knows about computers as well as the law.

"crazyNeal" you're right. "Burke Resident" doesn't know what he's talking about.

I feel so sorry for you people that have the NEED to talk about a child like that and their family. You must be pretty bored or desperate.

From time to time I read the Fairfax Underground to see what's going on in my community. When I came accross this thread I thought, "How could some people have so much hatred in their heart"?

How would you feel if someone started a thread about your family saying awful things like this? You wouldn't like it. I don't think you would.

I am a firm believer in "What Goes Around, Comes Around". You all are a very sad group of people here acting the way you are. I never thought people could be so heartless.

Glad I'm not in you community.

May The Love Of Jesus Christ Be With You All!

Posted by: ExpertLawRyan ()
Date: September 01, 2010 01:48PM

To: Angry Burke Neighbor
64CadiDev
F&F
CuriGeourge
ohsallay
same old junk
Kenemy
MYNAME
Burke Resident

There is a law against SLANDER, incase you didn't know.

What Are Defamation, Libel and Slander?

Generally speaking, defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm. Slander involves the making of defamatory statements by a transitory (non-fixed) representation, usually an oral (spoken) representation. Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a printed or fixed medium, such as a magazine or newspaper.

Typically, the elements of a cause of action for defamation include:

1.A false and defamatory statement concerning another;

2.The unprivileged publication of the statement to a third party (that is, somebody other than the person defamed by the statement);

3.If the defamatory matter is of public concern, fault amounting at least to negligence on the part of the publisher; and

4.Damage to the plaintiff.
In the context of defamation law, a statement is "published" when it is made to the third party. That term does not mean that the statement has to be in print.

Damages are typically to the reputation of the plaintiff, but depending upon the laws of the jurisdiction it may be enough to establish mental anguish.

Most jurisdictions also recognize "per se" defamation, where the allegations are presumed to cause damage to the plaintiff. Typically, the following may consititute defamation per se:

•Attacks on a person's professional character or standing;

•Allegations that an unmarried person is unchaste;

•Allegations that a person is infected with a sexually transmitted disease;

•Allegations that the person has committed a crime of moral turpitude;

While actions for defamation have their roots in common law, most jurisdictions have now enacted statutes which modify the common law. They may change the elements of the cause of action, limit when an action may be filed, or modify the defenses to an action for defamation. Some may even require that the defendant be given an opportunity to apologize before the plaintiff can seek non-economic damages.

What Defenses Are Available To People Accused of Defamation?

The most important defense to an action for defamation is "truth", which is an absolute defense to an action for defamation.

Another defense to defamation actions is "privilege". For example, statements made by witnesses in court, arguments made in court by lawyers, statements by legislators on the floor of the legislature, or by judges while sitting on the bench, are ordinarily privileged, and cannot support a cause of action for defamation, no matter how false or outrageous.

A defense recognized in most jurisdictions is "opinion". If the person makes a statement of opinion as opposed to fact, the statement may not support a cause of action for defamation. Whether a statement is viewed as an expression of fact or opinion can depend upon context - that is, whether or not the person making the statement would be perceived by the community as being in a position to know whether or not it is true. If your employer calls you a pathological liar, it is far less likely to be regarded as opinion than if such a statement is made by somebody you just met. Some jurisdictions have eliminated the distinction between fact and opinion, and instead hold that any statement that suggests a factual basis can support a cause of action for defamation.

A defense similar to opinion is "fair comment on a matter of public interest". If the mayor of a town is involved in a corruption scandal, expressing the opinion that you believe the allegations are true is not likely to support a cause of action for defamation.

A defendant may also attempt to illustrate that the plaintiff had a poor reputation in the community, in order to diminish any claim for damages resulting from the defamatory statements.

A defendant who transmitted a message without awareness of its content may raise the defense of "innocent dissemination". For example, the post office is not liable for delivering a letter which has defamatory content, as it is not aware of the contents of the letter.

Oh, and yes. Threads are monitered when they are like this one.

Take Your Time And Be Very Careful Where You Tread.

Date: September 01, 2010 10:41PM

F&F Wrote:
> She has a daughter in LB, Ashley Treible, who had
> sex with some boy that lives in her neighborhood.
> One day they got caught having sex in school, and
> she didn't want to look bad so she claims he raped
> her, even though everyone in school knows they
> were going out for a long time and sexually
> active. SHe just didn't want people knowing she's
> a hoe, so her mom called the police and got the
> poor boy deported, even though he didn't rape
> ashley. Can't wait till they bump into karma

I know what I said above wasn't right. I'm really, really sorry for what I said about these people especially their daughter Ashley who goes to LB. She really was raped. ICE just don't go around deporting people just for the hell of it,it has to be proven and it was.

It was all a lie. I was told to write that shit by an adult in my neighborhood.

I'm really sorry.

Posted by: bring it! ()
Date: September 05, 2010 09:13PM

This website is the toilet of the internet. Go through it and you will see dozens of threads just like this one about other individuals and their families. Even the owner of this site gets defamed on here, and he doesn't do a thing! Nobody does! Because you can't! If these Treibles pushed it, they would be the only ones out of their time and money and it would look like everything about them on here is the truth. That would be the last thing they would need or want, because the Burke community is damn near through with them as it is.

F&F, you are one scared little pussy!

Posted by: Troll ()
Date: September 05, 2010 10:07PM

bring it,

I can't believe you call yourself an adult. Who's the pussy now? LOL

Posted by: ExpertLawRyan ()
Date: September 06, 2010 10:17AM

bring it! Wrote:
> This website is the toilet of the internet. Go
> through it and you will see dozens of threads just
> like this one about other individuals and their
> families. Even the owner of this site gets defamed
> on here, and he doesn't do a thing! Nobody does!
> Because you can't! If these Treibles pushed it,
> they would be the only ones out of their time and
> money and it would look like everything about them
> on here is the truth. That would be the last thing
> they would need or want, because the Burke
> community is damn near through with them as it is.
>
>
> F&F, you are one scared little pussy!

@bring it...

Just added you to my list.

:)

Date: September 06, 2010 03:07PM

LoL Whatever you say, Treible.

Posted by: Gabriel Quinteros ()
Date: September 06, 2010 04:12PM

Man who r u people? My family and I LOVE the Treible's.

Posted by: Your Friend In Christ ()
Date: September 06, 2010 04:22PM

Ezekiel 33:6
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets which come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly they are ravening wolves. .

Matthew 7: 21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 24: v 4-5
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mark 13: v 21-23
And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:
22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Acts 20:28-31
Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

Romans 16: v 17-18
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Galatians 1: 8-10
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Ephesians 4:17-19
This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Peter 2:1-3
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

2 Peter 2:18
For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Timothy 3:1-7
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2 Timothy 4:2-5
"Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry."

Posted by: Your Friend In Christ ()
Date: September 06, 2010 04:29PM

Introducing Your Heavenly Father

God is not distant and angry as many of the renaissance paintings portrayed Him, but is loving, kind and gentle. In fact, He is the nicest person in the universe.
God Has Been Misrepresented To Us
Over the centuries there have been many misconceptions about God and His true nature. He has been misrepresented to us by legalistic religious leaders and angry earthly fathers who have, by their lifestyles, distorted His true image.
God is Love
The bible says that God is love. Pure love. And He wants to lavish His love on you. He is not looking for more servants to add to His Kingdom but more children to fill His house. He wants to be in relationship with you, not because you deserve it but just because He made you, and is "head over heels" in love with you. It is our hope that after visiting this website, you might have a better understanding of His heart for you.
God's Original Intent
It was God's original plan in the Garden of Eden that Adam and Eve would live all the days of their lives in the presence of a loving Father, and would in turn reflect His love to their children. It was the Father's hope that each generation would grow up in the light of His love never knowing a day of rejection or pain.
Love Cannot Be Forced
However, love is not something that can be forced so God gave Adam and Eve the privilege of a free will. They had the freedom to trust God and stay in the garden or disobey Him and leave. In Genesis we read that the latter happened and as a result of their choice to become independent, they became separated from God.
Broken Relationships
As a result of Adam and Eve's actions, a new deadly disease called 'sin' infected humanity. The world that God originally intended to be perfect and full of love,
was now wrought with pain and suffering because of the consequences of sin. Hurting people tend to hurt others, which is a legacy that has been passed on from generation to generation.
Understanding Our Need For Love
Since God created us for love, we are born with a great expectation to be loved and accepted. It is a scientific fact that babies who are not shown loving touch in the first few months of their lives can be physically and emotionally affected for the rest of their lives.
We All Have A Love Deficit
Unfortunately our parents could only express the love that they had first received from their parents. As a result, many of us have grown up with love deficits in our hearts. While we may know we are missing something, we might not be able to identify the emptiness that resides in the deepest part of our being.
Filling The Void
All we know is that we need to try and fill the emptiness somehow. Some try to fill this void in relationships, others in performance and success. And others seek to dull the emptiness with addictions. No matter what we do, if we do not encounter the real thing, we will always be left with a feeling of emptiness and unfulfillment.
Having A Personal Relationship With God
There is only one place where we will find the true love and acceptance that we are looking for and that is in a personal relationship with God. We were all born with a God sized "hole in our soul" that can only be filled by God Himself. Many of us have tried to fill this void with other things, but it is like putting a square peg in a round hole...it just doesn't fit.
The Good News
The good news is that God wants to be in a relationship with us more than we want to be in a relationship with Him. The One who knew us before we were conceived (Jeremiah 1:4) and knit us together in our mother's womb (Psalm 139:13) wants to be our Father. While we are His offspring by creation, His desire is that we might become His children through redemption.
Finding Our Way Home
While we were still estranged, God the Father made a way for us to come home by sending His only son, Jesus Christ, to earth two thousand years ago to take care of the "sin" issue that had kept us separated. In obedience to His Father, Jesus bore upon Himself the weight of our sin, nailing it to the cross so that we could be born into His wonderful family.
Jesus Is The Way To The Father
His resurrection from the dead signalled the victory that would allow many sons and daughters to come into glory! In John 14:6, Jesus says, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father except through me". Our access to the Father is through Jesus alone. His sacrifice was the one and only price that could be paid for our redemption and restoration into the family of His wonderful Father. If we receive God's gift of His Son Jesus Christ, we receive the right to become children of God!
Would You Like To Receive This Gift?
If you would like to accept this gift (eternal life in relationship with God), Jesus Christ has secured it for you. All you need to do is to tell God that you want to be saved. You are saved by believing, and the words below might help you express your thoughts to God. It's not these exact words that will save you, but the attitude of your heart towards God.
A prayer to accept or reaffirm your
relationship with Jesus Christ:
Father, I'm coming home. Please make me your child. I turn from my sin. I accept your forgiveness made possible through Jesus Christ by his death and resurrection. I place my faith and trust in Jesus alone. I receive him as my Savior and Lord. I want to follow and serve you. Let today be the beginning of my new journey as your child and a member of your family. Thank you for making a way for me to come home. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Your New Relationship With God
As you begin your new life as God's child, you will have the privilege of getting to know Him as your Father. You are now part of His incredible family! By faith in Jesus Christ, you can be assured of the following truths...

1.You Are God's Child - John 1:12-13
"Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God - children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God. (NIV Bible)

2. God Loves You - 1 John 3:1
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God! And that is what we are! (NIV Bible)

3. You Have The Assurance Of Eternal Life - John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (NIV Bible)

4. He Put His Holy Spirit In You - 2 Corinthians 1:21-21
"Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit guaranteeing what is to come.

5. You Can Talk Directly To God - Matthew 7:7-11
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" (NIV Bible)

6. Nothing Will Ever Separate You From His Love - Romans 8:38
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Steps To Help You In Your Walk With God
1. Get a Bible and read it each day.
2. Begin to cultivate "talking to God" in prayer each day.
3. Go to a church that believes and teaches the Bible.
4. Share your decision with a close friend

DO YOU ALL KNOW JESUS?

Posted by: God Loves You ()
Date: September 06, 2010 06:46PM

Gosh! You all sound like the neighbor's from HELL. Well, all of you except "Your Friend In Christ", who just wants to save your souls from hell. By the looks of what has been said here...it's too late. Save your souls NOW before it's tooooo late.

Right On "Your Friend In Christ"!

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: September 09, 2010 10:41AM

I don't know who is worse, the cut and paste holy roller or Kim.

Date: September 09, 2010 04:48PM

hey man, I think the cut and paste holy roller and kim are the same person.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: September 09, 2010 05:29PM

Actually, I don't mind the holy roller. I think you all could use some Jesus Love here. I know I sure could, and by the looks of the stuff you all write about this family or any other family or person you write about here on Fairfax Underground, you all could use it too.

Spread the Love of Jesus. <3

Date: September 09, 2010 05:45PM

I know who's speading all this shit. Riky Deras (a.k.a. Riky De). He put me up too it, than called me a pussy for apologizing. Stirring up trouble again Riky? My parents are really angry at him. He's not a very good influence on my brother or me. He has no room to talk.

My family are good christians. We belong to the Seventh-day Adventist church and go to church every week and learn how to love. Riky, you all are Catholics, you should be setting a better example to others.

That's a joke! Get a life uncle Riky.

Date: September 09, 2010 05:53PM

Riky, you and Ana should teach your boys how to play showing love towards people instead of going around with toy guns shooting people and saying such vile things to them like go out and practice jihad. You are only promoting violence with them in karate and playing with guns.

That's not very nice.

Posted by: sweetpea ()
Date: September 09, 2010 06:03PM

ustedes tan gracioso! OK BYEEEEEEEEEEE!! ROTFL

Posted by: Manischewitz ()
Date: September 09, 2010 06:24PM

Have a joyous Rosh Hashana!

Rosh Hashana is a time for reflection, a time to look over the missteps of the past year and plan how to avoid them in the new one. Just incase for those who don't know: Rosh Hashana is the Jewish Ne Year.

Shalom

Posted by: puss-n-boots ()
Date: September 09, 2010 10:07PM

Lost my blackberry in school today! Parents are really mad. What's new?

Hey, Riky! What'd up man?

Posted by: puss-n-boots ()
Date: September 10, 2010 05:22PM

Found my blackberry! Yeah!!! Parents all good now. Omg. WTF that's it. I LOVE LUKE :) lmao no homo. Thanks Megan!

Posted by: tacos4u ()
Date: September 11, 2010 08:58PM

Riky Deras realmente tienes que dejar de venir a las mujeres en la capilla. Tan difícil como esto podría ser la de aceptar, las mujeres son sólo no están interesados en dormir con usted. ¿Tu esposa sabe lo que hacer cuando ella y su familia se han ido? Eres un cerdo

Riky Deras you really have to stop coming on to the women in the hood. As hard as this might be to accept, women are just not interested in sleeping with you. Does your wife know what you do when she and family are gone? You are a PIG.

Posted by: Idiots ()
Date: September 20, 2010 02:51PM

The point of an anonymous forum is so that neither party knows who they are corresponding with. For that reason, all earlier statements of "You dont know who you're corresponding with" are redundant. It could very well be the Treibles, but its more likely some hero fag who thinks the world should be pretty.

There are ugly people in this world, physically and morally. The Triebles are both. Just the fact that I have that perspective on their family does not make me a monster, it means I would rather be blunt then lie about it and not bring about change.

If this post made them cry, then maybe they should change. If it made them angry, they paid attention to the wrong parts of this forum. And for all of you who felt so concerned as to defend such an ugly individual, rather then bring up endless arguments, protest these examples and bring her good actions into light, if they exist.

Date: September 20, 2010 05:39PM

I think the best solution for the Treible family is for them to leave Burke. They are obviously very unhappy here, and Burke is unhappy with them in return. It should not be so hard for them to do: They are not homeowners, regardless of whether or not they receive any type of welfare. Over the last 15 years they have played out their hand in two communities. There is nothing left here for them, and their relocation would be a mutually beneficial decision.

Posted by: MoveFromBurke ()
Date: September 21, 2010 06:11PM

Catholicism: The Church On Haunted Hill

Why, oh why, has the Catholic priesthood been sexually molesting little boys, young women and married women for the past 1,000 years? The answer is simple: Roman Catholicism is NOT genuine Christianity, but a mixture of numerous pagan and witchcraft doctrines and practices, all of which lead to sexual deviancy.

Former Catholic Seminarian and Satanist, Bill Schnoebelen, proves that, given the true inner heart nature of Catholicism, sexual deviancy and molestation and homosexuality is what we should expect from her priesthood.

Bill also shockingly reveals that Catholic priests teach that Jesus was able to perform miracles only because He had gone into Witchcraft and was using the power of the Occult! Jesus calls this belief a sin which is unpardonable, either in this life or in the life to come (Matt 12:22-31). Therefore, priests who believe this heresy are no longer subject to the promptings of the Holy Spirit and can become unusually cruel and full of hate.

Bill also reveals that in the Catholic seminary he attended he discovered that about 75% of the men studying for the priesthood were gay, many of them very openly gay.

Bill then reveals that Satan created the Catholic Church - beginning with Constantine - in an effort to corrupt genuine Christianity and take it down from within. By appearing to be Christian, but mixing in doctrines and practices of Satanism, billions of souls have been plunged deeply into Hell.

Even the location of the Vatican is a clue to the true nature of Catholicism; it is built on a Roman hill named 'Vaticanus', a place in Ancient Rome noted for its soothsaying and witchcraft, a place Bill calls "highly cursed"! The Vatican has truly "become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird".

Pope Benedict XVI is thoroughly caught up in this sex abuse scandal, from the actions he took while Cardinal Ratzinger. Therefore, this scandal is simply going to continue until the Antichrist arises.

Posted by: Physically & Morally Ugly ()
Date: September 21, 2010 06:33PM

Satanism has failed as a religion because most people fail to comprehend or understand it and who can blame them? You see, there really was a secret agenda and it has nothing to do with the Illuminati, Masons or the New World Order. If you listen carefully, you may have an epiphany and discover that the same allegorical devil who refused to bend his knee to the king of kings might also refuse to bend his knee to the alleged Bilderbergs of this planet. In fact, religion is the true culprit - religion is the drug of choice used by billionaire industrialists to keep us pacified and quiet.

I realize there are people who are religious and these people are doing a lot of good in the world. They are not the people we are concerned with. We are concerned with the leaders who manipulate their flock through guilt and fear. This is what has made religions like Christianity and Islam dangerous on a global scale.

Back in the year 1970, I realized atheism would not work because it offered reason to minds that were intrinsically irrational. The one thing that makes world religions powerful is the fact that they are allowed to define the face of the enemy - we allow them to define for us who the devil is and we accept their verdict with unquestioning faith. That is how these religions galvanize their followers into groups of armed terrorists. And the face of the devil keeps changing and changing because the face of the political opponent keeps changing and changing. The reason I became a Satanist back in 1970 is because I was selfish - I realized that I had to share this planet with people hell bent on its destruction. And whatever these people do, even if its spending billions on a war to defeat an unspeakable devil or spending billions to bail out greedy bankers and large corporations - I knew it would affect the quality of my life, the air I breath, the water I drink, the ocean I swim in and my pursuit of happiness. Let me put it to you this way, Mr. Gilmore: "No man is an island" is not an evangelical exhortation, it is a fact of life. There is a turd in the punchbowl and we are all forced to drink from it because there is only one biosphere and only one punchbowl.

I realize there are people who are religious and these people are doing a lot of good in the world. They are not the people we are concerned with. We are concerned with the leaders who manipulate their flock through guilt and fear. This is what has made religions like Christianity and Islam dangerous on a global scale.

By becoming a Satanist, I knew I could grab the media spotlight and explain to people who the devil really is and how he came to be. Nowadays, I tell people to simply look into the mirror. That subjective reasoning does, in itself, take the wind out of the sails of the religious hate mongers, making them impotent. Now, if anyone is having difficulty following what I'm saying, I'll state it once more from the top: To the atheists I say, objective reasoning will reach only those who are rational to begin with. Many theists are trapped in a fantasy that they have created. The thing that holds them there is peer pressure and their common desire to demolish evil, personified by the Devil. The religious leaders are cunning. They realize all they have to do is assign an identity to the devil by manipulating scripture, so that in one country the devil is a Jew, in another country the devil is a Muslim or a Christian or a Hindu. You can rest assured that in some part of the world there is a large group of people who consider you to be the one who serves the Devil. And this is true no matter who or where you are. And rather than fight that trend, wouldn't we be better off if we all called ourselves "Satanists?" Look at what gay people did to the word "queer." That word is no longer an insult because they co-opted the label and applied it to themselves. Just imagine what would happen if tomorrow everyone in the world decided to co-opt the label "Satanist" and apply it to themselves? There would be no more devil to kick around!

The major flaw of our civilization is its refusal to learn from the past. Down through history, a person could be said to be in league with the Devil merely for disagreeing with church doctrine. According to Robert G. Ingersoll, people have been burned at the stake as heretics for the following reasons:

1. Thinking there is but one God or that there was none.
2. Believing the Holy Ghost is younger than God.
3. Believing that God was somewhat older than his son.
4. For insisting that good works will save a man without faith.
5. Believing that faith will do without good works.
6. For declaring that a baby will not be burned eternally, because its parents failed to have its head wet by a priest.
7. For speaking of God as though he had a nose.
8. For denying that Christ was his own father.
9. For contending that three persons, rightly added together, make more than one.
10. For believing in purgatory.
11. For denying the reality of hell.
12. For pretending that priests can forgive sins.
13. For preaching that God is an essence.
14. For denying that witches rode through the air on sticks.
15. For doubting the total depravity of the human heart.
16. For laughing at irresistible grace, predestination and particular redemption.
17. For denying that good bread could be made of the body of a dead man.
18. For pretending that the pope was not managing this world for God, and in the place of God.
19. For disputing the efficacy of a vicarious atonement.
20. For thinking the Virgin Mary was born like other people.
21. For thinking that a man's rib was hardly sufficient to make a good-sized woman.
22. For denying that God used his finger for a pen.
23. For asserting that prayers are not answered, that diseases are not sent to punish unbelief.
24. For denying the authority of the Bible or for having a Bible in their possession.
25. For attending mass, and for refusing to attend a mass.
26. For wearing a surplice; for carrying a cross, and for refusing to carry a cross.
27. For being a Catholic, a Protestant, an Episcopalian, a Presbyterian, a Baptist or Quaker.

In short, every virtue has been a crime, and every crime a virtue. The church has burned honesty and rewarded hypocrisy. And all this, because it was commanded by a book -- a book that men had been taught implicitly to believe, long before they knew one word that was in it. They had been taught that to doubt the truth of this book -- to examine it, even -- was a crime of such enormity that it could not be forgiven, either in this world or in the next.

And then you had entire sects who were accused, rounded up and put to death: the Cathars, Bogomils, Templars. A lay Christian group called the Brethren of the Free Spirit were condemned as heretics by the Lateran Council. Ten of its members were put to death in the year 1209. The Brethren shared the same views as today's Church of Satan, that represents the individual as Godhead. Sister Catherine Treatise stated, "Father rejoice with me, I have become God... When I looked into myself I saw God within me and everything he has ever created in heaven and earth... I am established in the pure Godhead, in which there never was form or image." Little did they know, this idea of self-deification goes back even further, before the birth of Christ.

So, let's spring forward to the last two centuries and while the faith of Islam is still hanging and beheading and stoning those who disobey the Qu'ran, here in the west we've been exposed to a new crop of philosophers and writers who were very critical of religion and no longer have to fear being put to death. They were the new devil's advocates: Ambrose Bierce, Mark Twain, Herbert Spencer, George Bernard Shaw, H. G. Wells, Friedrich Nietzsche. There are individuals who have tried to set the record straight concerning the true origins of Satan and how this principle evolved, but those in power feel they might lose their edge if people were to learn the truth. The word "Satan" means adversary or accuser, but not in the way you've been brainwashed to think. The ancient jews depicted him as a divine prosecuting attorney, the guy who did God's dirty work. He was God's bully, bringing law breakers to justice by holding a mirror up to their face. Now, it doesn't matter how Christians twist scripture around, depicting Satan as God's enemy. It's just part of a game they play where they can silence their enemies by first demonizing them. Then, anything their enemies have to say is naturally evil and therefore a lie.

Fortunately, in this day and age, the expression "devil's advocate" has taken on a whole new meaning. It refers to someone who questions and takes the opposing argument to any popular belief. Right now, I'm going to play devil's advocate to the belief that there is such a thing as a Satanic religion.

In the year 1844, a German philosopher was born. Friedrich Nietzsche refuted the worship of religion in general and any system that undermines the individuality of the human. In 1888, he published a book and assumed the mantle of the Anti-Christ. Friedrich saw himself as heralding the death of Christianity and Christian morality. He believed that this would leave a void, and suggested a solution - thankfully, it did not involve inventing a religion called Satanism. He resisted the temptation to create another social club with a herd mentality and a set of rules and layers of presumptive stratification where blind obedience to the High Priest is rewarded. When you think of Satan the way Nietzsche did, he could represent the elevation of one's ego and not an anthropomorphic creature with horns, hooves and tail. In this instance, the Anti-Christ is looked upon only as a symbol.

In the year 1875, Edward Alexander Crowley was born, better known as Aleister Crowley. He became an influential occultist, mystic and ceremonial magician. Crowley was a hedonist with widespread notoriety and an outspoken social critic who was in revolt against the moral and religious values of his time. At a young age, he declared himself "The Great Beast 666." The popular press denounced Crowley as "the wickedest man in the world." But like Nietzsche, his predecessor, Crowley was a champion of individual sovereignty. He once stated, "The essence of every missionary message has always been to assimilate the taught to the teacher, and it has always been accompanied by bribes and threats. My message is exactly opposed to any of this. I say to each man and woman, you are unique and sovereign, the center of a universe. However right I may be in thinking as I do, you may be equally right in thinking otherwise. You can only accomplish your object in life by complete disregard of the opinions of other people." Can you imagine the Great Beast founding a Satanic religion where everyone is taught to believe only in themselves? If Satan did have a religion, I believe it would be called "Selfism" or believing in yourself.

We now turn the clock ahead to the year 1966. Howard Levey, better known as Anton LaVey from San Francisco, is encouraged to create a "Church of Satan" by professional publicist Ed Webber. Anton was told that the press was going to flip out over all this and that he would get a lot of notoriety. The gimmick worked and LaVey became a popular cultural icon. Tragically, this new religion does misrepresent the philosophy proposed by Crowley and Nietzsche and tries to dogmatize individualism with Satanic rules and statements. LaVey's High Priestess, Blanche Barton, tried to rationalize the contradiction by stating, "This is an organization for non-joiners." She may as well have said, "This is a church for non-believers." This begs the question, do the words "Church" and "Satan" even belong in the same sentence together? That's something you may want to consider.

And then there is the silly assertion made by LaVey that, if you show enough devotion to a thing it becomes your religion, whether it be coin collecting, racing sports cars, playing baseball or forming an anti-religion. Now that's a weak attempt to redefine the way billions of people already think about the word, "religion" and I doubt if that's going to help you to communicate ideas in a meaningful fashion. But don't take my word for it - go to where the people are, be it a mall or the center of town. Bring a pad and pencil to tally the score. Ask about 100 people this multiple choice question: What does the word "religion" mean to you? Is it A) coin collecting, B) racing sports cars, C) playing baseball, D) anti-religion, E) slavish devotion to a god or set of beliefs, F) all of the above, or G) none of the above? You'd be surprised how many people will choose E) slavish devotion to a god or set of beliefs. Obviously, they haven't read enough books by Anton LaVey who is the principle authority on what people ought to be thinking.

The Church of Satan's official website states, "We have a bible. We have a pro-human dogma. We have a church. We have a tradition." I think it's about time we examined the Satanic Bible published in 1968. The Nine Satanic Statements were inspired by "Atlas Shrugged," a book written by Ayn Rand. The entire Book of Satan was lifted almost verbatim from Might Is Right, a tract published in 1898 by Ragnar Redbeard. There was also the Satanized version of John Dee's Enochian Keys. All this is common knowledge now and re-iterated in Peter Gilmore's 2005 Introduction. But here's something you didn't know:

Two years before the Satanic Bible was published, a book was released. It was entitled, "How to Prevent Psychic Blackmail" by Dr. Leo Louis Martello, published in 1966. Within its pages, you will discover yet another source from where LaVey cribbed notes, including his thoughts concerning selfishness and psychic vampirism. The Satanic philosophy did not suddenly emerge from LaVey's typewriter - it has been around for quite a while and called by various names.

Another disturbing trend in the Church of Satan is their use of religious expressions. Take for example the boisterous use of the phrase "Lex Talionis" or the Law of Talion which is, "an eye for an eye." You can find its use repeatedly in the Old Testament:

Leviticus, chapter 24: "Anyone who maims another shall suffer the same injury in return: fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; the injury inflicted is the injury to be suffered. One who kills an animal shall make restitution for it; but one who kills a human being shall be put to death."

Exodus, chapter 21: "When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman's husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine. If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Deuteronomy, chapter 19: "Show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot."

I will conclude by saying this: Satanism stands on its own merit as a philosophy. But when we called it a religion, it automatically suggests a dogmatic modality which completely contradicts individual sovereignty. Being the God of your own life is the toughest thing you'll ever do and it's the toughest path to walk, because very few care for independent thinkers. In this world, everyone wants to be popular, it seems. Everyone wants to be liked and they are often willing to sacrifice their own unique qualities to achieve that end. The first step towards becoming a Satanist is to simply be yourself. That involves no ritual, no sacrifice and no prayer.

We have no reason for being anonymous.

The power is within you, waiting to be unleashed.

Riky Deras & Ana Quinteros

Come Join Our Group! We started this forum. This is how we drive people out of Burke. We have many followers, friends and neighbors who live here in our community.

Posted by: Latino Girl Ana Julia ()
Date: September 22, 2010 09:19AM

To: Idiots

The REAL reason for anonymous forums such as this one, are merely for people like you and others who wish to trash people for the simple pleasure of feeling good about yourselves.

You remain anonymous because you feel safe that your identity is hidden so you can continue with the vicious lies.

If there was any bit of truth to these statements posted and you truley wanted change from people, then come out of the closet and say who you are. Oh, you can't because you want to continue with the lies.

You are right about one thing. There are ugly people in this world, physically and morally. You don't have to go far to look. Take a closer look at yourself!

What perspective idea do you think you have on that family or anybody else for thay matter? Who died and made you God?

Be Very Careful At What You Post! It just might come back to haunt you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Bring it!

Who are you to offer "best solution" to anybody?

Don't you think if the Treible's or anybody else wanted to move they could?

They don't need permission from you or anybody for that matter?

I'm sure if they were as unhappy as you portray them to be, they would have moved long before now?

You family on the other hand, are obviously very unhappy here. Has moving ever crossed your minds????????? Infact why stop here. There are other families in the neighborhood that could use some help in relocating out of Burke.

No time like the present to start fall cleaning of the neighborhood. It would sure make this community a better place to live.

Maybe I could assist?

Ana Julia

Date: September 22, 2010 11:30AM

LMFAO, that's the best you can do??? You and your bad grammar have no power at all to shut me up!!!

Posted by: Latino Girl Ana Julia ()
Date: September 22, 2010 12:51PM

To: bring it!

Touch a nurve???? Who's laughing now? Truth hurts, huh? ROTFL...

Posted by: Michael Myers ()
Date: September 22, 2010 01:24PM

bring it! Wrote:
> LMFAO, that's the best you can do??? You and your
> bad grammar have no power at all to shut me up!!!

Hey bring it!

What the fuck does bad grammer have to do with anything? You got the point! SO, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Aren't you aware that you live in the "Burke Ghetto"? Look around. You don't like the people in your neighborhood, fucking MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!

You're the most non humorous douchebag on here....fucking loser! LMAO

Date: September 22, 2010 01:37PM

Michael Myers Wrote:
> bring it! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LMFAO, that's the best you can do??? You and
> your
> > bad grammar have no power at all to shut me
> up!!!
>
>
> Hey bring it!
>
> What the fuck does bad grammer have to do with
> anything? You got the point! SO, SHUT THE FUCK
> UP!
>
> Aren't you aware that you live in the "Burke
> Ghetto"? Look around. You don't like the people in
> your neighborhood, fucking MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!
>
> You're the most non humorous douchebag on
> here....fucking loser! LMAO

Who the fuck are you!

Date: September 22, 2010 04:56PM

bring it! Wrote:
> Michael Myers Wrote:
> -----
> > bring it! Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > LMFAO, that's the best you can do??? You and
> > your
> > > bad grammar have no power at all to shut me
> > up!!!
> >
> >
> > Hey bring it!
> >
> > What the fuck does bad grammer have to do with
> > anything? You got the point! SO, SHUT THE FUCK
> > UP!
> >
> > Aren't you aware that you live in the "Burke
> > Ghetto"? Look around. You don't like the people
> in
> > your neighborhood, fucking MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!
> >
> > You're the most non humorous douchebag on
> > here....fucking loser! LMAO
>
>
> Who the fuck are you!

Oh now you retarded low life Treible lovers are going to start posing as me? Like no one can tell. Your bad grammar and poor English have everything to do with it! It drives the point home: Treible lovers and supporters are more ignorant and low class than even they are! I've said it before and I'll say it again: I will never shut up. Stop trying.

Posted by: KEG2GO ()
Date: September 22, 2010 07:59PM

bring it! Wrote:
> bring it! Wrote:
> -----
> > Michael Myers Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > bring it! Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > LMFAO, that's the best you can do??? You
> and
> > > your
> > > > bad grammar have no power at all to shut me
> > > up!!!
> > >
> > >
> > > Hey bring it!
> > >
> > > What the fuck does bad grammer have to do
> with
> > > anything? You got the point! SO, SHUT THE
> FUCK
> > > UP!
> > >
> > > Aren't you aware that you live in the "Burke
> > > Ghetto"? Look around. You don't like the
> people
> > in
> > > your neighborhood, fucking MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!
> > >
> > > You're the most non humorous douchebag on
> > > here....fucking loser! LMAO
> >
> >
> > Who the fuck are you!
>
>
> Oh now you retarded low life Treible lovers are
> going to start posing as me? Like no one can tell.
> Your bad grammar and poor English have everything
> to do with it! It drives the point home: Treible
> lovers and supporters are more ignorant and low
> class than even they are! I've said it before and
> I'll say it again: I will never shut up. Stop
> trying.

What are you? A college educated asshole, who thinks he knows everything and yet knows nothing!!

Date: September 22, 2010 09:37PM

I will not apologize for being able to read, write and speak English, unlike a certain few low class Latinos who slithered over the border only to make friends with the Trashy Treibles!

Date: September 23, 2010 11:15AM

You would know all about low class Latinos who slithered over the border, and uses government handouts to get ahead in life. You and your familia are one.

You might be the educated one, but what happen to your wife/girlfriend? She could use some schooling and more Esol classes. She say's she's a realtor, and how is that going for her?

Your two boys, what's up with the big fat one who sounds retarted and slow? Have you had him mentally evaluated? Got his mom's looks, have you seen the size of his lips. LMFAO!!!Ja, Ja, Ja, Ja!

The little one, I was told he won a disney contest and is going to be on tv. Are you kidding me? He'll never make it, he dosen't have what it takes.

Your family needs to slither back across the border to El Salvador! MOVE!

Posted by: chico corona ()
Date: September 23, 2010 04:33PM

Hey bring it!

I have to agree with Michael Myers...

Fuck you, you fuckin douchebag! Go the fuck back to El Salvador, you stupid fuckin college educated asshole! Man, you and your ugly family don't know shit.

I don't know who the Treible's are, but YOU seem to be the one with the problem. Accourding to ALL the neighbors I know. Your name is the one that comes up with that fuckin little white thing you call Lufy.

You let your boys walk the dog and those dumbasses don't know how or won't pick up dog shit!

Your ugly wife bitch Ana is to fat and lazy to walk the fuckin dog, she justs let's it run off the leash. Serves you all right if the dog gets killed. So many people complain about that damn dog barking. Your whole familia is just fuckin annoying!! Man none of your neighbors are your friends. You just think they are.

Man, we just use you cause you work on computers and your wife is a realtor.

I did some checking into The Treible's, the family you talk shit about. They have always been a law-abiding familiy and do nothing but nice things for the community.

Man, you sicko...get a life and leave everybody elses alone! Fuck you and all of your bullshit! Punkass Bitch!!

LMFAO

Date: September 23, 2010 04:46PM

To chico corona...

ROTFLMFAO!!!

I know the people your talking about, Riky D. & Ana Julia Q.

That's who I hear everybody's talking about. I know the Treible's and the shit this person is saying and (he's using different alias) see above, is bullshit.

Us "low class Latinos who slithered over the border" need to stick together as (bring it! put it.)

Watch out for Riky and Ana, they scam people. Riky steals shit off your computor if you're not watching over him. He is NO ONE to trust.

Date: September 23, 2010 05:07PM

chico corona Wrote:
> Hey bring it!
>
> I have to agree with Michael Myers...
>
> Fuck you, you fuckin douchebag! Go the fuck back
> to El Salvador, you stupid fuckin college educated
> asshole! Man, you and your ugly family don't know
> shit.
>
> I don't know who the Treible's are, but YOU seem
> to be the one with the problem. Accourding to ALL
> the neighbors I know. Your name is the one that
> comes up with that fuckin little white thing you
> call Lufy.
>
> You let your boys walk the dog and those dumbasses
> don't know how or won't pick up dog shit!
>
> Your ugly wife bitch Ana is to fat and lazy to
> walk the fuckin dog, she justs let's it run off
> the leash. Serves you all right if the dog gets
> killed. So many people complain about that damn
> dog barking. Your whole familia is just fuckin
> annoying!! Man none of your neighbors are your
> friends. You just think they are.
>
> Man, we just use you cause you work on computers
> and your wife is a realtor.
>
> I did some checking into The Treible's, the family
> you talk shit about. They have always been a
> law-abiding familiy and do nothing but nice things
> for the community.
>
> Man, you sicko...get a life and leave everybody
> elses alone! Fuck you and all of your bullshit!
> Punkass Bitch!!
>
> LMFAO

Let me get this straight: You think I'm a man from El Salvador who is married to a realtor and walks a dog named Lufy? That's hilarious that you think you're so sure about who I am but couldn't be more wrong!!! In fact, I live no where near the Trashy Treibles, THANK GOD.

Posted by: chico corona ()
Date: September 23, 2010 05:44PM

bring it! Wrote:
> chico corona Wrote:
> -----
> > Hey bring it!
> >
> > I have to agree with Michael Myers...
> >
> > Fuck you, you fuckin douchebag! Go the fuck
> back
> > to El Salvador, you stupid fuckin college
> educated
> > asshole! Man, you and your ugly family don't
> know
> > shit.
> >
> > I don't know who the Treible's are, but YOU
> seem
> > to be the one with the problem. Accourding to
> ALL
> > the neighbors I know. Your name is the one that
> > comes up with that fuckin little white thing
> you
> > call Lufy.
> >
> > You let your boys walk the dog and those
> dumbasses
> > don't know how or won't pick up dog shit!
> >
> > Your ugly wife bitch Ana is to fat and lazy to
> > walk the fuckin dog, she justs let's it run off
> > the leash. Serves you all right if the dog gets
> > killed. So many people complain about that damn
> > dog barking. Your whole familia is just fuckin
> > annoying!! Man none of your neighbors are your
> > friends. You just think they are.
> >
> > Man, we just use you cause you work on
> computers
> > and your wife is a realtor.
> >
> > I did some checking into The Treible's, the
> family
> > you talk shit about. They have always been a
> > law-abiding familiy and do nothing but nice
> things
> > for the community.
> >
> > Man, you sicko...get a life and leave everybody
> > elses alone! Fuck you and all of your bullshit!
> > Punkass Bitch!!
> >
> > LMFAO
>
>
> Let me get this straight: You think I'm a man from
> El Salvador who is married to a realtor and walks
> a dog named Lufy? That's hilarious that you think
> you're so sure about who I am but couldn't be more
> wrong!!! In fact, I live no where near the Trashy
> Treibles, THANK GOD.

Then you really shouldn't be talking now, huh? You're just a college educated asshole talking out his ass! You know nothing about the Treible's.

BTW...you're an it, which means not a man nor woman. You're confused!!

Punk Ass Stalker!!!!!

Date: September 23, 2010 05:54PM

I know enough about the Trashy Treibles. They don't have "friends." They are about finding suckers who will lend them money and do things for them with nothing in return. Other people mean nothing to them, and they will turn on others in an instant if they think it would be to their benefit. If you think you are friends with them, you'll regret it.

Posted by: Jesus Loves You ()
Date: September 23, 2010 06:01PM

I don't know who the Treible's are, but this poem is for them...

In life, God does not give you the people you want.
He gives you the people you need,
To teach you,
To hurt you,
To love you,
To make you laugh...
To make you exactly the person you should be."
Remeber, we are all a work in progress.

Jesus Christ Loves You, so do all of us!

People posting here don't no Jesus and have not accepted Jesus as their Lord And Savior.

Are you willing to repent of your sins right now, and become a responsible member of God's forever family, following Him and serving Him as a member of His forever family, following Him and serving Him as a member of His body, the Church? If your heartfelt answer is, "Yes", then we can go to Him now in prayer, and we can tell Him that you want to cease trusting in anything else for Eternal Salvation, especially in what you can do for yourself. You can place your trust in Him and Him alone for salvation. Before we pray this simple prayer, I need to point our that the Lord Jesus Christ is looking at your heart more than His is listening to your lips. As He promised, "Ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when [after] ye shall search for Me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:13).

If this is what you mean, then the Lord will hear your prayer and grant you eternal life, right now, in the privacy of your home. Let me pray.

"Father, I pray that You would grant the FREE gift of eternal life. May thy Holy Spirit draw him or her unto Thyself. Grant him faith to believe Thy wonderful promises. Grant him or her repentance to turn from his sins. Reveal unto him Jesus Christ crucified as the perfect substitutionary sacrifice, today."
Jesus Christ is right with you right now. You are not talking to anyone now, but to Him. If you really want to be Born Again, into the Eternal Family of God through Jesus Christ, pray this prayer, from your heart.

"Lord Jesus, I want you to come in and take over my life right now. I am a sinner. I have been trusting in myself and my own good works, and in other things. But, now I place my trust in you. I want You as my own personal Savior. I believe You died for me. I receive You as Lord and Master of my life. Help me to turn from my sins and follow You. I thank you for Your offer of the FREE gift of eternal life. I am not worthy of it, but I thank You for it. Amen."

Posted by: Concerned Citizen ()
Date: September 23, 2010 07:27PM

Kenemy Wrote:
> I've lived near Kim for over ten years. She
> literally makes the neighborhood ugly and
> uncomfortable. Some of my neighbors are trying to
> find a way to petition her out of the
> neighborhood. She harasses young girls, plays
> dirty games with the whole neighborhood- trying to
> make everyone look bad, calls the cops just to
> start drama, and has her dogs take a crap on
> neighbors lawns and won't pick it up.
> I need help finding a way to get her out of my
> neighborhood. I am afraid I'll come to the end of
> my rope with her one day, and that won't be good.
> That's not a threat, it is simply a warning

These are not the Treible's I know. They are very active in the community and the neighborhood watch program. If they are calling police like you say, it must be because you have kids that you are not watching, that is creating havoc in the neighborhood. They do not call the police just for the heck of it. The Treible's are highly respected.

The people in this forum obviously have a vendetta against this good family.

The Treible's are the sweetest family we know, and this is coming from alot of people in the community.

Sorry you people are troubled. So, so sad.

@Jesus Loves You

I love your poem! I couldn't agree with you more. People need to be more Christ like.

Posted by: Friends2TheEnd ()
Date: September 23, 2010 09:16PM

OMG! I can beleive people are saying such aweful stuff about the Treible's. They are the nicest family you'll ever want to meet, and their dog's are too cute.

They are always doing such nice things for their neighbor's and friends.

My goodness you all are pathetic!

Posted by: Concerned Citizen ()
Date: September 23, 2010 09:56PM

bring it! Wrote:
> I know enough about the Trashy Treibles. They
> don't have "friends." They are about finding
> suckers who will lend them money and do things for
> them with nothing in return. Other people mean
> nothing to them, and they will turn on others in
> an instant if they think it would be to their
> benefit. If you think you are friends with them,
> you'll regret it.

These are not the Treible's we know. I've known them for nearly 20 years. They are all about lending money to those in need and never ask it back in return. They would give the shirt off their back if you asked.

They have the sweetest girls that are on the honor roll at school and have been for many years. Brilliant children and so well mannered. The other children in the neighborhood could take lessons from them.

They are just the kind of family you wish there were more of. Sweet, sweet family.

Posted by: Bama Mama ()
Date: September 23, 2010 10:34PM

bring it! Wrote:
> I know enough about the Trashy Treibles. They
> don't have "friends." They are about finding
> suckers who will lend them money and do things for
> them with nothing in return. Other people mean
> nothing to them, and they will turn on others in
> an instant if they think it would be to their
> benefit. If you think you are friends with them,
> you'll regret it.

You sound like the Wiccan family who moved out of their house down the street because their oldest boy shot and killed the youngest. I know, you must have alot of guilt over what happend. Must be hard to live with yourselves everyday.

I can see why your so upset. I guess that's what happens when your in the occult.

Talk about your family of weirdo's. How can anybody have a belief system such as that.

Date: September 23, 2010 10:56PM

When did this happen and how come it wasn't on the news? It must be b/c murder happens in Burke every day and the media is sick of reporting it. Yeah, that's right!

Over the last 24 hours I've been accused of being some college educated asshole, an El Salvadoran man with a family and now a Wiccan kid who killed his family! The fun never stops!

Date: September 23, 2010 11:07PM

bring it! Wrote:
> When did this happen and how come it wasn't on the
> news? It must be b/c murder happens in Burke every
> day and the media is sick of reporting it. Yeah,
> that's right!
>
> Over the last 24 hours I've been accused of being
> some college educated asshole, an El Salvadoran
> man with a family and now a Wiccan kid who killed
> his family! The fun never stops!

Where have you been? Media was everywhere, trying to get info on the family of horrors. It was all over the news when it happned.

Boy, for someone wanting to know what goes on in their community...it's hard to believe you missed that.

Date: September 23, 2010 11:12PM

bring it! Wrote:
> When did this happen and how come it wasn't on the
> news? It must be b/c murder happens in Burke every
> day and the media is sick of reporting it. Yeah,
> that's right!
>
> Over the last 24 hours I've been accused of being
> some college educated asshole, an El Salvadoran
> man with a family and now a Wiccan kid who killed
> his family! The fun never stops!

Here you go...

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/news-releases/2009/070109deathinvinburke.htm

Date: September 23, 2010 11:31PM

Powell Beck! He wasn't murdered, no one was charged and it was treated like an accident. No one knows for sure what happened in that house or what religion they were/weren't, and you should stop spreading lies about people. And stop pretending you are not a member of the Treible family.

Date: September 24, 2010 12:08AM

bring it! Wrote:
> Powell Beck! He wasn't murdered, no one was
> charged and it was treated like an accident. No
> one knows for sure what happened in that house or
> what religion they were/weren't, and you should
> stop spreading lies about people. And stop
> pretending you are not a member of the Treible
> family.

Talk about the fun never stops.

First you ask...when did this happen?

Second...Why this wasn't on the news?

Third...You are telling me to stop with the lies? You gotta be kidding me!! LOL

Were you there in the house when the shooting took place? No!!

Sure seems to me that you're the one out for vengeance with this Treible family. Man, I sure wouldn't want to meet up with you in a dark alley.

You must have been friends with them at one time to be this vindictive towards them now. With friends like you, who needs enemies? Damn, you have a cold heart!

What, did they not show you enough love, so you turn and trash them?

I can't understand why someone would stoop that low to talk about the children?

Don't you think that is childish? That's just low.

Obviously, you are not on top of things in your community.

Posted by: wusatv9 ()
Date: September 24, 2010 04:00PM

Derek McGinty reporting:

Shortly after midnight on September 24, 2010, Burke resident and esteemed Fairfax Underground poster, bringit!, was found fatally shot in the upper body in their home at 6969 Smegma Place. bringit!, a devout Satanist, had no known enemies in the community save for one obese, smug looking woman. An individual fitting this description was seen fleeing from the direction of the victim’s house, arms loaded with potato chips, donuts and beer. A turkey drumstick carried in the suspect’s teeth obscured much of her face. Police later reported the victim’s kitchen was ransacked. The victim’s wallet was found empty on the curb. An investigation is pending.

A memorial and black mass in honor of bringit! will be held on Sunday, September 26, 2010, promptly at 3:33 AM at the Church of the Infernal Beast located at 4650 Shirley Gate Road, Fairfax, VA 22030. In lieu of sacrificial kittens and puppies, the victim’s family requests donations made payable to The League of Educated Assholes. (cash only)

Date: September 24, 2010 05:29PM

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Didn't realize you had a sense of humor.

Date: September 24, 2010 06:08PM

R.I.P bring it!

This is how his closest friends describe him as, and I quote:

"narcissistic, self-centered, totally driven, hypocritical, insecure, untruthful, phony, paranoid, schizoid, histrionic, depressive, passive-aggressive, sadistic, obsessive-compulsive,schizotypal." Poor, poor bring it!, didn't have a ghost of a chance with his/her mind.

I guess he ran into Karma!

R.I.P.

Posted by: Bruins ()
Date: October 13, 2010 03:26PM

To all those contemplating posting insensitive comments on this site or thinking about ranting on about the insensitive comments posted about the Treible's thus far:

Don't bother.

No matter how angry you get reading any of these comments, just don't bother.

It's not worth it, you're not going to change anyone's mind nor get them to apologize for their cheap commentary. They thrive off getting the responses.

This site is like a room full of C-rated Howard Stern wannabe's & racist backwoods hillbilly's trying to figure out the most shocking thing they can say to get some attention.

Let it go, let this thread move on down the list, to the next page and off into the never viewed realms of this board.

I tried to post originally in such a way that it would circumvent some of this unnecessary drivel, but what else can you expect from this site.

You can't argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO BULLY ARE GOING TO HELL!!

Posted by: Grenadier ()
Date: October 13, 2010 05:40PM

Hey, thank you for bringing this thread right back up to the top! It's been weeks now, and I was afraid it was dead! Yeah, it's true we're all going to Hell. But we won't be alone, b/c guess who will join us there: All of the suicides as a result of bullying. Ask any religious leader: Suicide is a one way ticket to Hell!

Posted by: snowdenscold ()
Date: October 13, 2010 09:51PM

Grenadier Wrote:
Ask any religious leader:
> Suicide is a one way ticket to Hell!

You need to meet more religious leaders.

Posted by: God Is Love ()
Date: October 14, 2010 01:40PM

To the people who are bullying...

You are in fact appalling, disgusting, and awful in your behavior and your bullying should not be tollerated!

Being a teenager is hard enough without someone attacking you. This poor girl had such an awful thing happen to her. I should know, I work at the school. I know the truth.

There are people working hard in this country to prevent and stop teenage bullying, and they should be commended for their efforts.

It’s angering! And it’s tragic!

Now is the time to continue to work together to crack down harder on bullying, creating non-tolerance policies and making the public aware of this issue.

Children (and some ADULTS) should be taught that bullying WILL NOT be tolerated and those that do bully should be held accountable for their actions and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!

Teaching children starts in the home first, but when you have irresponsible, rude
parents teaching their children wrong behaviors and not the word of God, well, what can you expect from the children in return?

I think it's just awful, appalling, and disgusting what they are doing to that poor teenage girl and her family (The Treible's) mentioned in above comments.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Responsible adults; STAND UP AND TAKE A STAND AND STOP THE BULLYING!!!!!

Love one another!

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud ...
1 Corinthians 13:4

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Posted by: cj ()
Date: October 14, 2010 04:53PM

Anyone posting vile comments on this site should be exposed to equally cruel treatment. To hide behind the anonymity of of a blog is as a coward would do. The one who started this thread is known and will be subjected to justice. All who add to it with their own disgusting contributions will suffer, also.

Examine why you find sport in engaging in this feeding frenzy of despicable commentary. Do you want your sister, daughter, son or brother to be equally ridiculed? Your sport is only "fun" as long as you think you are safe. As I said, you are a coward. A pathetic coward.

Attack me. You know nothing of me. Attack the mothers of the two girls. Prove how brave you are. Everyone joining in this "fun" is disgusting and deserving of contempt from all who wish to make lives better. I know that you know no shame, but I hope that you can reach into the depths of your angry soul and discover the last particle of your humanity.

Pathetic People!

Posted by: YOU COWARDS ()
Date: October 14, 2010 04:57PM

To Ashley and her family,

This is really sad!!

I truly hope you find a lawyer and file a law suit against all involved in this slander!!

This is horrible stuff being written. People take "Free Speech" to the extreme and just don't care about hurting people, especially our young people! This is just ANOTHER case of cyber BULLYING! We continue to hear too much of this on the daily news....at what point does it stop!!

Ashley, please don't stoop to their gutter level.

I'm a parent of three and hope I will never have to deal w/ something like this.

To all of the parents out there reading this disgusting topic, please post your displeasure for it. Perhaps the administrator of this site will do what is RIGHT and delete the topic and not allow topics like this to be added in the future.

STOP CYBER BULLYING!!!

Date: October 14, 2010 06:02PM

God Is Love Wrote:
> To the people who are bullying...
>
> You are in fact appalling, disgusting, and awful
> in your behavior and your bullying should not be
> tollerated!
>
> Being a teenager is hard enough without someone
> attacking you. This poor girl had such an awful
> thing happen to her. I should know, I work at the
> school. I know the truth.
>
> There are people working hard in this country to
> prevent and stop teenage bullying, and they should
> be commended for their efforts.
>
> It’s angering! And it’s tragic!
>
> Now is the time to continue to work together to
> crack down harder on bullying, creating
> non-tolerance policies and making the public aware
> of this issue.
>
> Children (and some ADULTS) should be taught that
> bullying WILL NOT be tolerated and those that do
> bully should be held accountable for their actions
> and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!
>
> Teaching children starts in the home first, but
> when you have irresponsible, rude
> parents teaching their children wrong behaviors
> and not the word of God, well, what can you expect
> from the children in return?
>
> I think it's just awful, appalling, and disgusting
> what they are doing to that poor teenage girl and
> her family (The Treible's) mentioned in above
> comments.
>
> You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
>
> Responsible adults; STAND UP AND TAKE A STAND AND
> STOP THE BULLYING!!!!!
>
> Love one another!
>
> Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or
> boastful or proud ...
> 1 Corinthians 13:4
>
> For God so loved the world that he gave his one
> and only Son,that whoever believes in him shall
> not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Is that you Mrs. Bresser, you pillar of logic and competence? You were always praying for us rather than giving real help. Screw you, tranny.

Posted by: God Is Love Wrote ()
Date: October 14, 2010 07:01PM

Grenadier Wrote:
> God Is Love Wrote:
> -----
> > To the people who are bullying...
> >
> > You are in fact appalling, disgusting, and
> awful
> > in your behavior and your bullying should not
> be
> > tollerated!
> >
> > Being a teenager is hard enough without someone
> > attacking you. This poor girl had such an awful
> > thing happen to her. I should know, I work at
> the
> > school. I know the truth.
> >
> > There are people working hard in this country
> to
> > prevent and stop teenage bullying, and they
> should
> > be commended for their efforts.
> >
> > It’s angering! And it’s tragic!
> >
> > Now is the time to continue to work together to
> > crack down harder on bullying, creating
> > non-tolerance policies and making the public
> aware
> > of this issue.
> >
> > Children (and some ADULTS) should be taught
> that
> > bullying WILL NOT be tolerated and those that
> do
> > bully should be held accountable for their
> actions
> > and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the
> law!
> >
> > Teaching children starts in the home first, but
> > when you have irresponsible, rude
> > parents teaching their children wrong behaviors
> > and not the word of God, well, what can you
> expect
> > from the children in return?
> >
> > I think it's just awful, appalling, and
> disgusting
> > what they are doing to that poor teenage girl
> and
> > her family (The Treible's) mentioned in above
> > comments.
> >
> > You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
> >
> > Responsible adults; STAND UP AND TAKE A STAND
> AND
> > STOP THE BULLYING!!!!!
> >
> > Love one another!
> >
> > Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous
> or
> > boastful or proud ...
> > 1 Corinthians 13:4
> >
> > For God so loved the world that he gave his one
> > and only Son,that whoever believes in him shall
> > not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
>
>
> Is that you Mrs. Bresser, you pillar of logic and
> competence? You were always praying for us rather
> than giving real help. Screw you, tranny.

Nope!!

Date: October 14, 2010 07:09PM

Just askin'.

She, Mrs. Bresser, has no business in a secondary school or counseling people. When she worked in elementary schools she was an incompetent "Buttinsky" who would often use a dolphin puppet to discuss issues with us. Much like Mr. Garrison and Mr. Hat on South Park. When a girl was being sexually abused at home she told parents she was praying for that girl. She should have been on the horn with social services! A couple years ago at Lake Braddock a middle school boy went home and killed himself. If she had any awareness of his issues, she sure didn't do anything to help him either.

Date: October 15, 2010 09:02AM

Grenadier Wrote:
> Just askin'.
>
> She, Mrs. Bresser, has no business in a secondary
> school or counseling people. When she worked in
> elementary schools she was an incompetent
> "Buttinsky" who would often use a dolphin puppet
> to discuss issues with us. Much like Mr. Garrison
> and Mr. Hat on South Park. When a girl was being
> sexually abused at home she told parents she was
> praying for that girl. She should have been on the
> horn with social services! A couple years ago at
> Lake Braddock a middle school boy went home and
> killed himself. If she had any awareness of his
> issues, she sure didn't do anything to help him
> either.

I found your references to Mr. Garrison and Mr. Hat on South Park, quite amusing. LOL

All kidding aside, I can see why you're angry. I didn't agree with the way she handled things either.

I've heard alot of horror stories from students about her. Some true and some false. If a student comes to me with accusations of abuse, I immediately investigate the situation.

If a student feels they did not get the proper help when they reported an abusive situation, then they need to continue to find another teacher, counselor and or the sub school or school principle.

If my findings show abuse, I report it to the proper authorities.

I take abuse very seriously. All kinds.

I love all the students and treat each one as if they were my own.

JESUS IS LOVE, LOVE IS JESUS!!! ;)

Date: October 15, 2010 04:38PM

I totally agree with what you are saying. Kids can get really discouraged when they don't get help immediately and from the supposedly proper people, like a counselor. Sometimes it takes everything they have just to go to one person, and if they are let down, they may never reach out again. This is why that transsexual dimwit is *dangerous* and needs to be forced into retirement. She's damaged countless lives over the past three decades, in ways large and small. She lacks any common sense and propriety. When she was at the K-6 level, I can remember some kids' parents made them stay away from her b/c she was causing more problems rather than solving them. At one point she couldn't say hello to a student without them replying with, "I'm not allowed to go with you." LoL it was almost like Stranger Danger!

Date: October 15, 2010 06:52PM

Grenadier Wrote:
> I totally agree with what you are saying. Kids can
> get really discouraged when they don't get help
> immediately and from the supposedly proper people,
> like a counselor. Sometimes it takes everything
> they have just to go to one person, and if they
> are let down, they may never reach out again. This
> is why that transsexual dimwit is *dangerous* and
> needs to be forced into retirement. She's damaged
> countless lives over the past three decades, in
> ways large and small. She lacks any common sense
> and propriety. When she was at the K-6 level, I
> can remember some kids' parents made them stay
> away from her b/c she was causing more problems
> rather than solving them. At one point she
> couldn't say hello to a student without them
> replying with, "I'm not allowed to go with you."
> LoL it was almost like Stranger Danger!

I agree...It really is heart wrenching that people can't share a little more
compassion towards anothers human being who is suffering.

Do you mind if I ask...Are you a victim of abuse?

Date: October 15, 2010 08:37PM

LoL, not at all, but I am a victim of Mrs. Bresser. Same difference, though.

Posted by: Bitchy McGee ()
Date: July 22, 2011 09:53PM

Today I saw Kim Treible for the first time in years. I am fairly certain that I am now suffering from mild Post traumatic stress disorder. She was walking two little dogs on Burke Road around 3 PM in the most cheap looking cotton/polyester blend SHORT STRAPLESS LIME GREEN sundress! Her hair is completely white, and she isn't even that old. Her obese body reminded me of many things, like Happy the Hippo at the zoo, an episode of Super Obese, The Michelin Man, and a bloated corpse. The only thing it could be is a steady diet of fast food and sugar.

Worst of all, she was smiling and smirking to herself, all smug looking, just like the OP wrote. Maybe she was thinking of more rumors to spread and of placing more phone calls to the police.

Posted by: Justin hall ()
Date: March 29, 2013 06:20PM

I think you people need to get a real life instead of worrying about other people be worried about yourself and how fat u are and they happen to be a very nice family I'm dating there daughter Ashley sobif u stil have comaint or u wanna say some thing please respond.

Posted by: Justin hall ()
Date: March 29, 2013 06:26PM

If u looked at yourself for once u might notice a bunch of self image problems cause u don't have balls to look in the mirror and admit your faults u are very smug person and she only eats organic food no fast food I would know cause I love fast food and when I hang out with them they refuse to eat crap which is very healthy so before u judge look at you fucking self cause your comments that u post here on this dumb site only means you are a huge coward

Posted by: Justin Hall ()
Date: March 29, 2013 06:31PM

I love miss Treible she is so nice. I hate people who are so cowardly about the things they say first if u have problem don't blog about it you fucking huge pussy. And don't talk about people u don't know

Posted by: gobble gobble ()
Date: November 15, 2013 03:40AM

Worth a bump just for that one post where bringit! Did the wusa9 with derik mcbaldy. I had to clean up sprayed cheerios when i got to the punchline about the turkey drumstick. Best comedy bit i've read in long time. should write for the onion.

Bringit!, dont forget to tie a cowbell to those drumsticks this year, just in case she gets "the fever" again.

Posted by: happy thanlsgiving yo ()
Date: November 15, 2013 04:16AM

Posted by: wusatv9 ()Date: September 24, 2010 04:00PM

Derek McGinty reporting:
Shortly after midnight on September 24, 2010, Burke resident and esteemed Fairfax Underground poster, bringit!, was found fatally shot in the upper body in their home at 6969 Smegma Place. bringit!, a devout Satanist, had no known enemies in the community save for one obese, smug looking woman. An individual fitting this description was seen fleeing from the direction of the victim’s house, arms loaded with potato chips, donuts and beer. A turkey drumstick carried in the suspect’s teeth obscured much of her face. Police later reported the victim’s kitchen was ransacked. The victim’s wallet was found empty on the curb. An investigation is pending. A memorial and black mass in honor of bringit! will be held on Sunday, September 26, 2010, promptly at 3:33 AM at the Church of the Infernal Beast located at 4650 Shirley Gate Road, Fairfax, VA 22030. In lieu of sacrificial kittens and puppies, the victim’s family requests donations made payable to The League of Educated Assholes. (cash only)
---------------------------
Lobbblelobblelolla, replace the box of ho-hos oompa loompa!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.