HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DANCE MOMS AT CAPITAL GYM ALMOST PLOWED ME OVER
Posted by: Suze ()
Date: June 08, 2017 06:43AM

I was practically run over by a "dance mom" at The Capital Gymnastics in Burke, Virginia on Premier Court.

This driver was not looking at all.

She was getting bananas out of her purse and almost hit me w/ her car.

There was a car in between, and then the thrid car, being driven by a very elderly woman who could hardly speak any English, tried defending herself incoherently when I knocked loudly on her window to ask her, why in the world she was honking.

This whole layout and set up of a parking lot is a complete and total disaster.

Did you know that Fairfax County is planning to put a walking path through this area?

Yep. I would recommend some police officers in uniform to go to this mess and direct traffic. I would be happy to point out the female who had the gall to treat another mom in this fashion.

I was on my way home from the Commons pool and this "you know what" had the gall to tell me, "You need to do your part.".

Right lady, I'm just walking here. You mow me over, You'll pay for the damage w/ EVERYTHING you've got.

An apology would be in order first.

I tried to reach a man who was in uniform so I could shake his hand and tell him, "Thank you for serving", but no.

This is what I got.

People who care about walkers should picket the parking lot over there.

What a bad configuration it is. Cars should be directed by painted lines where there is no door drop off. The children should be walked to the door by their authority, not jump out and go in on their own.

This isn't some new wave exercising. It is a place where accidents occur and they can be minimized by getting lousy drives, all of them, off their cell phones, and paying full time and attention to maneuvering a large piece of machinery.

Come on dance moms. Get w/ the program, or it will be you, yes you, that dances off to jail.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DANCE MOMS AT CAPITAL GYM ALMOST PLOWED ME OVER
Posted by: Mama Akaa Boobooday ()
Date: June 08, 2017 01:03PM

It might not have been a banana... it could have been wooden phallus painted yellow. They sell them at Walmart in the arts and crafts section.

Posted by: ox ()
Date: June 13, 2017 02:30AM

Bad Vocabulary word to your mother. You are a man and a complete moron. I'll bet you thought about your own mom while shopping at the Kmart w/ the blue light special. And if you don't know what a blue light district is, ask your dad, if you know what the hell his name is. I feel sorry for you, stupid, dumb, bad vocabulary word that tops all of your uncertain foul language that you must dream up to get your own point across.

Don't you know that the blue light is a color that the eye is most drawn to and so are the balloons of clowns?

That's you, a big red honking nose w/ a bunch of IT, right in your dirty, nasty little hands.

And if you don't know what IT is I have a book called Carrie to show you. It's a must read book and a gross movie. I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut that you aren't even old enough to know what a Carrie is.

Tabitha his wife does,it was she not king that rescued it from the trash. And if you don't know who Stephen is, I have a really nice bridge over here, it's called London Bridge and it too, is up for sale for a nice price.

Go on now, just buy IT...

If you have enough...money.., that is...Oil, too. Fool's gold.

heh!

Ass.

Posted by: Suze ()
Date: June 18, 2017 07:46PM

I called the Fairfax County Police Department. I am going to make sure this person pays attention from now on and I intend to take her to Fairfax County Court and let he explain to a Fairfax County Judge as to why she is a fit driver who deserves to have her driver's license.

The Judge will decide what she gets in jail time. I will decide how much money I should get for her attempting, but failing, thanks to my catlike reflexes,when she was absolutely not giving her full time and attention to driving a huge piece of machinery I refer to as an automobile.

The kicker was when she told me I need to do my part. Uh, yeah lady. I was trying to get home to make dinner for my family.

Good luck in court. You're going to have to hire an expensive lawyer. I won't. I'll be representing myself.

The education I received in school is really paying off!

Literally.

Yeah, I know the exact date, too. I wrote it down as soon as I got home. Then I totally forgot about it while I was cooking dinner.

Don't worry. I'll get to talk to the Police eventually.

Stupid drivers. Get the hell off the road.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.