HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Chick-Fil-A
Posted by: xo ()
Date: September 09, 2016 06:58PM

It looks like there is finally some progress being made at the site of the new Chick-Fil-A over by Kohl's. Tape is up to cordon off the area. Not much but it's a start. Oh and did you notice the new cell phone tower disguised as a tree?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chick-Fil-A
Posted by: 9ijnb ()
Date: September 11, 2016 01:39PM

More greasy fast food. Can't wait.

Posted by: Tiger_Ballz ()
Date: October 10, 2016 12:00AM

Can't wait, this region is lacking fast food places. The DC area is always late when it comes to these type of things whether it is food, clothing, or technology.

Posted by: oknb ()
Date: October 11, 2016 01:24AM

The old Friendly's has been torn down to make way for a new Five Guys.

Posted by: Yesm ()
Date: October 11, 2016 07:01PM

Hope to hell it isn't Five Guys. Chic Fill A is way better amd I hate having to go out to Fairfax for it.

Posted by: hand ()
Date: November 22, 2016 04:46PM

Five Guys scheduled to open in March 2017.

Posted by: xo ()
Date: June 09, 2017 09:33AM

If you want a job here, just walk up to the trailer like you own the place and take one. They have English and Spanish versions. Get your own job and quit asking me for handouts. I am sick to death of it.

If you feel like sleeping out for the free food, then do so.

I am not giving one red cent to these so called beggars that line every intersection in all of Fairfax County and if you do you are as dumb as a door knob.

Quit encouraging these liars to convince you w/ whatever sob story they have dreamed up to not work, and live off the backs of good people who live here legally,pay taxes to the County, the State and the United States government.

I am tired of so much silly nonsense. Let them all go out and then let Sharon Bulova, her son and his wife, their grand kids, all of them, get at the end of that line and then try to come in legally.

Perhaps a nice four year tour of our great county, a service position of some sort, may help, but I am not too confident about this, might just convince them what it truly means to serve a country.

Good luck Fairfax County! You're going to need a lot of it when you come to change the name of my school or their rival. Yep. I am proud so say I was educated here in the county.

And nope, I will never mention to you the exact name of my school. Lets just say it is quite a mouthful to get the entire name of my school out. our neighboring school is the exact same way.

So when you all get around to hating the name of every single school in the County, you'll decide to change them, all of it, all of them.

Let me know when you have finished robbing all the parents, students, everyone, even the dogs and cats in the County.

You have given them a sense of such elitism that no one will be able to appease them.

Then when you rule the world, come on for me.

I'll be happy to go and serve whenever, where ever you want to send me and I won't be needing a thing from you.

I'll be smarter, better, stronger and more intelligent that you could ever imagine.

I won't give a care at all.

It will be time to laugh at your stupid antics and think of how you have lived your life disgracing yourself.

It will be such a beautiful day and I'll just go around doing whatever the hell I want.

And then a small smile will spread over my face.

I'll sleep, wake up, and do it all over again.

Until the day I die.

No will know me,remember or even give a damn that I existed.

But exist I did.

So that, people is the meaning of life. In a nutshell I have given you something to ponder, to choose to take a decision. (Did you even know that you take a decision, you don't make one, you take one.).

I wish you a much pleasant day and the best you can do to help yourself, your family, your everything.

Now it's up to you. Run with it. Go. Your time starts now.

Posted by: eh? ()
Date: June 18, 2017 06:09PM

WTH was that all about?

Posted by: ox ()
Date: June 18, 2017 07:35PM

Must be some weird person railing about people not having jobs and wanting free handouts. What sort of job do you have?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.