HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Burke :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Guy on dirt bike arrested @ Lorton Giant
Posted by: watchdog ()
Date: August 18, 2014 12:45AM

Saw what must have been a sting of some sorts go down a few hours ago. Ffx police nabbed a teenager on a dirtbike in the shopping center with the 5 guys and Giant in lorton. Too many police involved for it to be something minor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guy on dirt bike arrested @ Lorton Giant
Posted by: docHoliday ()
Date: August 18, 2014 08:34AM

Probably a theft recovery. Public place, lots of cops. Did they have a truck already there to tow the dirt bike? Make the person think they are arranging a meet to buy it. Then box em' in and take them down. Could be the same scenario for a drug buy too but you'd see some sort of transaction take place before the suspect is grabbed.

Re: Guy on dirt bike arrested @ Lorton Giant
Posted by: mybike ()
Date: September 09, 2014 08:59AM

That was my girlfriends bike. It was stolen about a week prior to the kids arrest. Billy Warren is the name of the theif and goes to Lake Braddock high school. The idiot stole it from my parking space, posted it for sale a day later on craigslist with his phone number. I gave this info to the cops and they set up the sting. The cops returned my bike but the little shit cut out the battery and ignition cylinder. Court date is pending and he will be paying restitution.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.