HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Springfield :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Beware of April Chicko
Posted by: NotStupid ()
Date: February 05, 2012 04:32PM

This young girl is a BIG YELLOW CAUTION SIGN!! first off i'm not against people who chose to smoke weed. BUT DON'T EVER GET IT FROM HER. shes a chunky Asian girl who thinks she "goes hard" the only thing hard about her is the different dick that penetrates her everyday. she rips everyone off and is a suspected SNITCH to get out of her possession charges.I know this first hang because she got my nephew involved with the police when it was none of her damn business.after he was nice enough to lend her a fare amount of money and never payed it back!!! this girl is a manipulative thief and liar. Comes across sweet but has VERY different motives.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beware of April Chicko
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 07, 2012 02:03PM

She sounds wonderful. Your nephew is a douche.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.